❤️Lando Norris - Morning Kiss Gone Wrong

The honey kissed glow of the sun spilled into the room. Morning. Oh how you hated the morning. Lando always had to leave for training or to go to the technology centre but today was one of those rare occasions where you had to leave before him. You stretched your arms above your head and moved to get out but Lando's arm stopped you. You let out a frustrated groan and poked at Lando until he woke up. "What?" he asked in a groggy voice. "Do you mind if I get up? I'm going to be late for work." Lando didn't seem to care if you wanted to get up, or if you'd be late either. He grabbed you and pulled you in even tighter, grinning like a schoolboy. "Lando, I don't have time for this. I'm really gonna be late here." Lando opened an eye to look at you and smiled to himself closing it again. "Where's my good morning kiss?" he asked. You looked at him seriously. "Lando, you'll never be kissing me again if I am late to this."

"Just a kiss? A little baby one?" You let out a long sigh of frustration and agreed. "Fine. Quickly though." but of course, Lando wanted to keep you in need as long as he possibly could. He gribbed onto your hips and pulled you on top of him making you lose sense of whatever you were meant to be doing. It wasn't until an alarm went off on your phone that it occurred to you that you had to be somewhere. "Fuck. Fuck! Lando Norris! I'm gonna be late!" You said pushing yourself away or at least trying to. It ended in a play fight where both of you became laughing messes. Lando decided he would roll over but of course, he rolled over the wrong way and that's when things got a lot less funny.

Lando let out a shriek in pain. "Lando? Are you okay?" you asked concerned. "I think I broke something." He whimpered. "What just broke? Where are you sore?" Lando started laughing at your concern which confused you a bit. "Lando! Why are you laughing?!" He sat up and pressed a kiss onto your forehead. "Nothing, I was just buying time. I'm absolutely fine, I just want a kiss." You slapped his chest with your hand and stood up. "No wait! I need help up!" hee said trying his best to get up. "Nope! Get up yourself Lando, I am late for work." Lando groaned and tried reasoning with you as you changed your clothes before you walked out with Lando shouting for help. So childish. "I'll see you when I geet home Lando! Buh-bye!" you sang as you walked out the door, the very last word you heard was your name, making a childish grin appear on your face as you walked away to go to work.