💔Pierre Gasly - L'hymne A L'amour

Y/n sat looking at herslf in the large mirror, as the beautiful white wedding dress reached to the floor. She swore she was about to cry but no, her mascara was too expensive for that to happen. "You look beautiful." Y/n's mother said through tears. Her baby was all grown up. "Mum, please don't cry. Then I'm going to cry." Y/n smiled, engulfing her in a huge hug. "I know. I just can't believe it's finally happening." She cried. "Well, finally. We've been through a lot to finally get here but we're here!" Y/n chirped. Her mother nodded her head and reached into her purse. "Just before I go, I have a gift for you and when I say 'I'-" she paused and handed Y/n a letter, an old looking letter by the look of it. There were a few stains on it, presumably from tea or coffee which smudged the ink but she could still make out what it said. To Y/n, on her wedding day. She looked up to her mother, after recognising the writing and already felt the tears pricking her eyes. "He wrote it before he passed on and told me not to elt you have it until your wedding day." Y/n's head dropped down to the letter once again. "I'll leave you alone darling." her mother said before walking out to join the rest of the Church. Y/n just stared at it. Sje didn't want to open it but yet here her hands were, shakily ripping the seal open to look at the paper inside. Y/n gasped as some confetti spilled out but quickly laughed at her dad's sense of humour. She began reading. There was no going back now.

My little princess,

You better be reading this on your wedding day, or else your mother can't hide anything even if I left her instructions. I've long awaited for this day to come but just in case I didn't make it, enjoy your wedding day my darling. Its about time that driver Pierre got down on one knee and proposed! He used to talk so me about marrying you, so much so that I thought I'd live to see the day. Listen, before you're let walk down the aisle, I told Pierre to do something before I passed away and it's something I'm sure you will absolutely love. You'll notice it immediately darling, I promise so do me a favour. Go and marryg the love of your life, love like your life depends on it and don't ever, ever forget that you'll always be my little girl, no matter how old you get.

I love you my darling,
Dad

Y/n felt the tears behind her eyes as sje read the words in her mind. A lot had happened since he died. For one, she wasn't with Pierre anymore. They both lost the spark and Pierre was always away so they just decided to go seperate ways but not a day went by without her thinking of him and vice versa. Y/n folded the letter and stuffed it into her bouquet of flowers, making sure to keep it close to her and walked out. Y/n smiled to herrself, but it soon disappeared once her eyes met the bouncing blue eyes of the man she once loved. "Pierre?" Y/n whispered. Pierre smiled at her lightheartedly and nodded. "It's me princesse. I have to admit, I'm a little sad I didn't get an invitation." Y/n's lips curled into a small smile. "I didn't think you'd waste your time." she chuckled. "I would never count this as wasting my time princesse." The two were silent for a minute, neither knowing what to say. "Who's the lucky guy?" Pierre asked first, breaking the silence. "His name is Joshua. He's a really nice guy." Y/n replied. "That's nice. You always deserved the best."

"So why are you here?" she asked, cutting straight to the point. Pierre's eyes fell onto her. Oh how gorgeous she looked in white. Just a shame it wasn't for him. "Don't you remember my promise?" Y/n shook her head. What promise? "I promised I'd walk by your side on your wedding day. I always keep my promises princesse."
"You really do. Don't you?" Pierre hummed and looked away from her. It was paining him a little to see her ready to walk down the aisle to her future husband. He always thought it would be him, even when they broke up he always had that little voice telling him they would get back together at some stage but no. All that hope was simply crushed in the church. "Well, we're going to be late. Are you ready to walk down the aisle?" Y/n looked at him. His smile was completely fake and his once bubbly blue eyes had now grown cold. "Pierre, you don't have to walk me down." She reassured him. "No princesse, there's something I have to do. Not only did I promise you this but I also promised your father this too." Y/n furrowed her eyebrows. "I promised I'd always take care of you so here I am Y/n, pledging, promising that no matter the occasion, no matter the reason, no matter the weather, day, year, no matter what, I'll always be here for you." Y/n finally let a few tears drop down her cheek. "I know you will. He said in his letter there'll be something I will understand but I still don't get it." She admitted.

Pierre looked down at the cuffs of his suit and lifted them up to show her two beautiful silver cufflinks. "He asked me to wear his cufflings on your wedding day. He had a lot of requests, that being the last princesse." Y/n's face softened as she looked towards the door. "So now are we ready?" he asked. Y/n linked her arm with his and nodded confidently. "Always with you by my side."

"Always."

A/N: okay, this is a dream that I had and honestly, I haven't been able to get it off my mind so just enjoy it