♥️Liam Lawson - Angel (ft. Jüri Vips)

"Why are you rushing? Y/n was scrambling around the place trying to get ready for university and her roommate Liam wasn't making it any better. "Liam! I told you to wake me up! I'm gonna be late now!" Y/n groaned as she grabbed some toast...burnt toast. "Well fuck it anyway!" She shouted. Liam arched a brow at her as he munched on his cereal. "Can you tome down the curing?" he asked. "You were cursing like fuck when you were playing warzone last night so shut up!" Jüri, Y/n's other roommate walked out of his room rubbing his eyes. "Why are we shouting?" he croaked. "Jüri, I love you, you're a walking marshmallow but you need to shut up." Liam cackled at Jüri's poor confused face. "What's up with her?" Jüri asked Liam. "She's late again." Juri nodded and walked over. "I have to go pick up my trainer to do some training so I can drop you off to university before that if you want." Y/n let out a sigh of relief. "Oh thank you Jüri, thank you so much you're an absolute lifesaver." she paused to look over to Liam. "Unlike a kiwi I know." Liam smiled and waved at her, which earned a glare from the woman in return. At least she wasn't going to be late.

---------

"Fuck." Y/n muttered as she reached into her bag. She forgot her notes and she was on thin ice as it was because of something she did last week and now, she'd forgotten her notes. She pulled out her rphone and began texting none other than Liam, her new roommate. She knew he wouldn't be going out with his trainer until 12 so he wouldn't mind. She felt her phone vibrate so she pulled it out to check it.

Trust you to forget something
I'll be there in 20

--------

She stood there at the entrance of the University, checking her watch every few seconds. What was taking so long? Right on time, Liam drove up in his skoda, stopping right in front of her. He let the window down and peered out tto watch Herr walking towards him. "I wonder if you forgot something." Liam mused as he handed her the notebook. "Funny and I see you've treated yourself today." Y/n replied in regards to the cup of coffee beside him. "Surprisingly not. I actually got it for you." She stood still as Liam gave her the coffee as well.

"Is that why you were late?" she asked. Liam looked at the time on his radio. "Well I'm not late. I told you I'd be here within twenty minutes." Y/n watched as her watch ticked to a new minute. "Okay, now you're late." Liam glared at her, earning a light chuckle in response. "I'm kidding but seriously, why did you get me a coffee?" she asked. "Well, you seemed stressed and you said you get agitated when you don't have your morning coffee so I just went ahead and got one for you."

"You're an angel, Liam." Y/n said. Liam smiled and looked forward, ready to drive away only to be stopped by a surprise kiss on the cheek from Y/n. He stared back in disbelief as she walked away, not even explaining why she kissed him. Liam turned to his rear view mirror and looked at the glossy stain in the shape of lips on his cheek. His cheeks turned bright red and a dopey grin appeared on his lips as he just went through everything that happened in that last minute. She walked out, they talked, he got a kiss. He was missing something. Oh yes.

angel

She called him an angel