❤️Mick Schumacher - City Of Love

Alexandra woke up to the sound of the birds sweet chirping being drowned out from the noisy cars and people below. Paris. Finally, she got to Paris. She smiled but soon frowned as she found the other side of the bed empty. Where oh where was Mick Schumacher? A knock came from the hotel door which made Alexandra stand up to investigate. She opened the door and there stood Mick taking a tray from the room service. "Oui, merci beaucoup." Mick smiled and closed the door. "Oh, good morning Liebling." he chirped. "Imagine leaving your girlfriend to sleep alone with no cuddles in the morning?" she joked. "Where is my good morning kiss?" Mick walked over and placed his lips delicately onto hers. "Happy now?" Alexandra nodded contently. "I got you breakfast and you were saying how much you loved the view so I thought we could have breakfast on the balcony."
"You're an absolute angel." Alexandra smiled lovingly. "You've said it many times. I think I get the picture now."

Fast forward to Alexandra pulling Mick all around the beautiful city of Paris. Although some parts of the city weren't what they expected when theey got there, they still loved it, Mick more so. He knew how desperately she wanted to go to Paris from when she was a little kid and now to finally have that chance was a big step up. "Look! It's the Louvre!" she squealed. Mick chuckled at her excitement. "Yes, are we going to go in or just look at it from the outside?" Alexandra's eyes lit up. "Oh my god, yes!" Mick and Alex walked hand in hand into the Louvre and took a look around. Once again, it was mainly her dragging Mick around but he didn't midn one bit. He'd seen all fo these pictures in person before whereas Alexandra hadn't so he was very much okay to be pulled around the place.

The pair continued their adventures around Paris but Mick had one more surprise left in store. "So, I have a surprise for you Liebling." Alexandra hadn't wiped her smile off of her face all day. It was physically impossible for her at this point. "Well, I've got you something to wear because you're going to need something fancy for where we are going." Alexandra furrowed her brows, a bit confused. "I'm taking you to the eiffel tower for dinner." Her jaw dropped. My oh my, what a fucking man. "As I said this morning, you're an angel." she said jumping into his arms. "Yeah, yeah. Now go get ready! We don't want to be late do we?" She squealed and ran to the bathroom to change into the outfit while Mick went to change too.

"Are you ready to go?" Mick asked walking into the bathroom with a soft smile on his face but then he looked at her and he was breathtaken. She wore a beautiful black dress that hugged her figure and to match, some black stilettos. "Cat got your tongue?" She teased. "Oh yes, very much so." he chuckled bringing her closer to him. She threw her arms around his neck and brought their faces closer to share what felt like the millionth kiss, but always more special than the last. "I love you Mick." Alexandra smiled softly. "I love you more." Alexandra furrowed her eyebrows, finding the challenge. "Well then, I love you to the moon and back."
"I'll still love you more." She grew silent, but not in a bad way. More of a flustered way which Mick of course noticed. "Well, should we get going to dinner then?"

"Once I know you didn't make it up." Mick smiled down once again. "I would never make something like that up and I'd like to keep you as long as I possibly can, forever is as long as I can I hope."
"I hope you we can too. Now, allez!" Alexandra shouted draggijng Mick along with her once again.