❤️Gianluca Petecof - Stupid Rule (ft. Arthur Leclerc)

You kept staring over at Gianluca. You couldn't keep your eyes off your boyfriend but you couldn't go near him, mainly because of your brothers, Arthur and Charles. You had met Gianluca a few years ago and like most girls and guys, you got closer and ended up dating. You had been hiding your relationship with Gianluca for so long, he was the only thing on your mind. You wanted to kiss him every time you saw him, scrreeam your love for him at the to of your lungs from the rooftops. He just completed you. Arthur watched as you were deep in thought. "Hey? You okay?" his voice asked tearing through your thoughts. "Yeah, I guess I'm fine." You mumbled back a reply. "Why are you so sad? Do tell." He mused. "I- I'm not telling you." you said quickly averting your gaze. "Why?" Arthur asked. "Because nothing is wrong."

"Is it a boy?" Arthur watched as you tensed up. That was enough of an answer for him but he studied you further and found that you were staring at someone, a little too long to just be getting your mind off so etching. He followed your line of vision and spotted Gianluca talking to his engineer with his head slightly turned towards you. "No way." Arthur spat. You turned your head around confused at his sudden change of tone. "You're dating him? Of all the people you could have picked, you picked him?!" You looked between Arthur and Gianluca and didn't know what to respond to him with. "Didn't I give you a rule a few years ago? No dating other drivers! The one rule I had!" he shouted. "You did not! You just made that up!" you protested. "I didn't think you'd be so stupid as to go and date a driver !" Gianluca looked over and saw you clearly panicking so he walked over. "Hey! Don't be yelling at her! What's going on?" he asked coming up to the both of you. "You? You asking why I'm yelling at her! You're dating her!"

Gianluca froze. How did he find out? "Of all the girls you chose, you chose my sister! What the hell is wrong with you?" Gianluca never really saw Arthur this angry, not even after a crash. "I mean, your sister is perfect so-" his attempt at a joke failed as instead, it fuelled Arthur's anger. "Giunluca!" He flinched. "Look! Love is love! She makes me a better person! I can't control who I love, don't you think I would have tried to not like your sister?" you were somewhat offended by that statement and it showed on your face. "Arthur, I love your sister and you're one of the best friends I have ever had. I love your sister. I'll treat her right. I'll swear if you want me to." Arthur scoffed and looked back to you. You silently begged him to just accept. He sighed and brought his attention back to Gianluca. He didn't want to allow you both to date but he didn't really have a choice. The heart wants what it wants. "Fine but the second you even look at her wrong, me, Charles and Lorenzo are coming to kill you."

Gianluca gulped and nodded in agreement. "I wouldn't even think of it." Arthur looked over to your now smiling face. "And you-" he was cut off by a huge hug. His angered expression softened to a smile. "Thank you Arthur." Arthur nodded and walked away. He just threw away his stupid rule for the sake of his sister and that meant more to her than anything else in the world.