💔Lando Norris - Therapy

These night were getting lonely. Although someone was in my bed, itt didn't feel like it. It still felt cold and empty and waking up in an empty bed seemed to prove that. Every morning that's what happened, Lando would leave too early and go for a run or somewhere else for a few hours and when he came back, the only form of communication would be through "yup"s or "nope"s. And to make it worse, he'd completely forget I even existed and would go and stream instead, tthe only time he would talk to me would be when he needed something during a stream and that's all it has been.

Everyone close to the two of you had asked if everything was alright and after a lot of convincing from both families, you decided to try couples therapy. Admittedly, I never thought I'd end up in this situation, I thought I'd be the lucky one but no.

"So Lando, is there anything you would like to say to Y/n?" the therapist asked, Her pen in hand ready to write. "Nothing. This entire thing is a waste of time. I think we're fine." I scoffed, gaining the full attention of the therapist. "And you Y/n, what about you?" I took a deep breath in and quickly glanced over to Lando. "Honestly, I've never been more sad in my life." Lando knotted his brows in confusion at her words. What? "Everything seems to be going downhill and the fact that I'm doing everything I can tto make this work out is just so draining." I felt the tears coming from the back of my eyes. I wasn't gonna last without crying just a little bit. "And what have you been doing to try and make this relationship work out?" The years broke through and cascaded down my cheeks like waterfalls. All these tears I kept bottled up finally came pouring out. "Anything and everything! I've googled ways to make my boyfriend like me, I've done literally anything I could think of. I've tried smiling more, I've tried changing up my outfit, I've tried working out, I've tried making some time for us but whenever I do, he never notices."

"I do notice." Lando muttered. "Alright, what colour of lipstick am I wearing?" I asked bringing my hand to my mouth. "I'm not going to ask for the exact shade but just roughly, what colour is it?" Lando opened his mouth to speak butt he had to think first. I scoffed and turned to look away from him. Even if I turned my head sideways, I couldn't see him and I intended to keep it that way. My mascara trailed down my cheeks leaving black stains on my skin. Lando felt his heart shatter. He'd never seen her this sad before or was it because he genuinely didn't notice anything. We all continued on talking until there was nothing more to tlak about or we ran out of time,  still can't remember which it was but thee therapist just shrugged it off I guess. "Okay so that was a lot to take in so I think, just for a night or two, you should spend some time away from each other. They do say absence makes the heart grow fonder  and I'll see you next week at the same time which means no calls, no texts, no nothing for two days." We walked out, not feeling entirely fixed or back to normal but then again, who said this would be easy. "Do you need a lift back?" Lando asked. Something was troubling him and it was clear. "Erm...yeah. That'd be great."

He pulled up outside my mother's house and stopped. Neither of us moved an inch. I didn't want to leave to be completely honest. "Just call me when you need me. I'll be there within a few minutes." Lando said as I reached for the handle. "I know you will. Racing driver has to be fast, doesn't he?" He chuckled as I stepped out with my bag. I looked in at him and gave him a faint smile. What else was there to say? At this point, I just wanted to get back in the car but if I wanted this to work out, I'd have to be away for a while. "Well, I'll see you in tow days then." He nodded. "Try not to miss me too much." he joked earning a slight giggle from me in return. "I'll try. Try not to scream too loud during the streams." We smiled at each other until I decided it was time for me to go into my mum's house. "Oh and before I forget," he paused as I turned back around. "your lipstick is rose. You said it this morning and you've said it a million times before."

My heart cracked a bit when he said that. He was completely and utterly correct. How was I going to last two whole days without him? I was going to miss him like hell. I was cut from my thoughts at the sound of tvé car door opening and Lando walking towards me. "Lando? What are you-" I couldn't even get another word in before I felt his soft lips on mine. I was going to miss this. I was really going to miss him. I already missed him.