♥️Yuki Tsunoda - Suzuka Part 1

When you moved to Japan a few years back, you didn't expect to ever get this far when you applied for the communications officer post in the Suzuka circuit. You figured you would be denied on the spot but you managed to do it. You missed working on a grand prix weekend for formula one last year because the track wasn't on the calendar but you still loved working there and taking in extra calls but now was the Grand Prix weekend you were waiting for.

Yuki was leaving the press conference with Pierre. Answering all those questions was getting quite boring in all honesty. "Where are we going now?" Yuki asked their PR. "Well, we have to go to this event in a few minutes and then we can go for dinner." Yuki nodded and ran his hands threw his hair before putting hsi cap back on. "Okay, how long will this take? I'm starving." Pierre chuckled. "About an hour but then that's it. Nothing else." the PR said again. "

"Hello gentlemen." You said walking forward to fist bump the two drivers. "Hey, Pierre." the free ch an said extending his hand out. You fistbump éd Pierre and turned back to Yuki who looked start struck in a way. Pierre looked back to his Japanese friend and nudged him, urging him to at least speak. "Oh and I'm Yuki." Pierre sniggered to himself a bit as Yuki deepened his voice. You arched an eyebrow and smiled at him. "I'm Y/n. You're voice must have gotten deeper since qualifying." You remarked. Yuki felt his cheeks heating up and Pierre was so close to just giving into the laughter. "No but really, it's lovely to meet you both. So has anything been explained to you guys about this yet?" you asked. "No, not yet." Pierre replied. "Okay perfect. Checo and Max haven't told you anything yet." You clapped your hands together. "So the circuit were looking to get you guys to do a few challenges, japanese related of course since we are in Suzuka. We're partnering up with Honda for this and so, we have came up with some challenges but with a Honda twist." Pierre was already giddy. He wanted to know what was going on. "So, shall we start?"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Well I think it's safe to say Yuki won by a mile." You chuckled as Pierre looked between the two lego cars they had to build as a challenge. "Yeah, he must have had instructions or something or he is still so young hbe knows how to build a lego set." Pierre said, looking over to his shorter friend. "Well guys, you're free to go, the challenges are done now. Thanks so much for coming down here, it was a pleasure having you." You said to the pair. "It was a pleasure being here." Yuki replied. "Ah, so I see your voice is back to normal." Pierre joked. You giggled a bit, causing Yuki to look at you in awe. You looked so beautiful, he'd never seen such beauty before in all his life. "Well good luck in the race. I hope you guys get a good result, some points at least."

Pierre and Yuki walked out, leaving you to clean up. You were happily just cleaning and thinking about food when a small cough interrupted you. You looked up and met eyes with Yuki. You smiled softly. "Hey Yuki, did you forget something?"

"Can I meet you again?" Yuki asked once he was sure no one else was there. "Well, I'll be here all weekend, no time for a break really." You replied. "No, I mean could I maybe take you out for dinner or something?" he asked. "Tell you what, if you can help me clean up, I'll go out for dinner." He didn't even have to think twice. He already rolled his sleeves up and was ready to get working. "No, no, no, no, no. Yuki, I'm finished now. Anyway, it'd look unprofessional if I went out with a driver one on one." Yuki's shoulders slumped slightly. "Oh, okay. Any chance of coming to have dinner with me and Pierre then? Maybe the other Red Bull guys?" You smiled softly. He was such a sweetheart. "How about this, just finish the race tomorrow and I'll have dinner with you guys." Yuki thought about it for a moment and figured, fuck it. That'll be easy enough to do. "You're on." You smiled. He was going to finish at least so tomorrow evening would probably be a pretty great evening. "Okay, you should probably get going. You have to wake up early tomorrow morning." Yuki nodded as he looked at his watch. "Yeah, I really have to go. Also, thank you for the challenges, they were fun." Yuki smiled before turning to walk away. "Hey Yuki?" he turned back around to see your beautiful smile yet again.

"Good luck."