❄️Esteban Ocon - Rocking Around The Christmas Tree

·Christmas Day 9·

Rockin' around the Christmas tree
At the Christmas party hop
Mistletoe hung where you can see
Every couple tries to stop
Rockin' around the Christmas tree
Let the Christmas spirit ring
Later we'll have some pumpkin pie
And we'll do some caroling

The sun shone over the French countryside. Y/n woke up with a pair of arms around her waist and a head nuzzled into her neck. "Esteban? Este? Wakey, wakey." She felt Esteban's warm lips on her neck, then trail up to her cheek. "Well good morning to you too." She giggled. "Why are you waking me up so early mon ange? Do You want a Christmas gift early, eh?" Y/n turned and slapped his chest playfully. "Don't you dare, we aren't even in bed." Esteban chuckled and looked at the tree beside him. "Yeah, but that's the fun in it." He began tickling her mercilessly. "Esteban! Esteban please! Stop!" Esteban paused, looking towards the radio. "What is it?" Y/n asked.

Esteban reached over and turned the knob of the radio up a bit. Y/n listened along for a second, then "I love this song!" Esteban gasped. Esteban quickly stood stumbled to his feet and grinned down at his girlfriend, reaching out for her. "Come on, dance with me." Y/n shook her head, laughing to hersf. "You know dancing isn't my thing." He scoffed. "I don't care, just get up and dance with me." Y/n stared at him dumbfounded. Had he not heard her? "Esteban, I'm not dancing."

He didn't give her a choice. He picked her up bridal style and began swaying along with the beat. "Este, put me down!" she squealed. "Oh come on, you know you love it." Y/n tried to hide her smile, yet she couldn't. "See? I see your smile." He began dancing around with her in his arms, the blanket she once had on the ground, now dangling from his arms. "Can you please put me down?" Esteban shook his head. "Not until I get a kiss." Y/n didn't wait a second, she pulled his head in and pecked his cheek. "You're eager to get down, aren't you?"

"You said you'd put me down if I kissed you!" Esteban nodded and fell backwards onto the sofa behind him. "You son of a bitch." She muttered. "Can you at least sing with me?"

"Are you serious?" Esteban only blinked in response. "I don't sing either." He chuckled. "Come on, just sing a little bit." Y/n let out a sigh, starting off humming, then eventually getting louder until she was singing words. "Rockin' around the Christmas tree, at the Christmas party hop." She sang. "Mistletoe hung where you can see. Every couple tries to stop." Esteban added. They grinned at eachother and sand along in unicorn. "Rockin' around the Christmas tree, let the Christmas spirit ring. Later we'll have some pumpkin pie and we'll do some caroling."