❄️Sergio Perez - Feliz Navidad

·Christmas Day 3·

Feliz Navidad,
Feliz Navidad,
Feliz Navidad,
Propsero año y felicidad

Y/n lay asleep in the coziest bed ever and that was the bed of the spare bedroom in her older brother Sergio's house. She always came over for Christmas since she lived in England for university and usually, Checo would leave her asleep because of the jetlag but her university decided that they wouldn't finish the semester until the 23rd, so she'd only landed the evening before Christmas.

As we were saying, she lay asleep, enjoying how comfortable this he'd was in comparison to the one back IN England when the door shot open wide. She hopped up in a hazy state only to see her brother with his children, blasting Feliz Navidad from a Bluetooth speaker. He always did it when they were younger, ever since Checo found out she hated the song. He played it simply to annoy her but also to wake her up on Christmas. "Sergio, I understand you enjoy annoying me with this song but it won't be a Feliz Navidad if you keep playing this song." Checo laughed as he lifted his children up onto her bed. "Come on! It's time to wake up! It's Christmas!"

"Despierta te!" her nephew chanted over and over again, jumping up and down on the bed. "Junior, why do you do this to Tia Y/n?" she asked. "Can't you do it to Paola?" He shook his little head. "She doesn't stay here for Christmas anymore. It's just you! Now venga! We need to open presents!" Y/n was pulled and dragged out od bed by the enthusiastic little boy. She let out a gasp as her feet touched the freezing marble floors, earning a chuckle from her older brother.

Y/n sat on the sofa, laughing along with Carola, a cup of coffee in hand as they watched Checo and the kids excitedly open presents. They didn't see eachother that often and they were friends before Checo had met Carola, Y/n liked to think that they only got together because of her and that was partially correct. Carola and Y/n were midway through a conversation when she felt a tug at her dressing gown. She looked down to see thbe soft eyes of her nephew and stumbling neice beside him. "And this is for you!" Junior said, lifting a present with his little sister trying to help. "Aw, gracias." She said, taking the gift and carefully shaking it. "I wonder what it could be?" They jumped around excitedly until she had torn the wrapping paper and took a good look at it. Her wide and partially forced smile softened as she looked at the gift.

A beautiful frame, hand decorated with buttons, glitter, ribbons and other little bits and pieces. And inside, a family photo. Her parents sat on a chair in the middle of the photo and either side of them, their children from oldest to youngest and finally, the in laws and grandchildren. Y/n looked over to Carola, who had an arm around her and back to the frame. Then, underneath the photo she noticed a small note. Ll

Buena suerte en Londres y no nos olvides <3

She kept her smile on, trying not to show that she was sad but no matter how much she tried to hide it, her brother new better. "How about you go and get some breakfast, eh? Before everyone else comes to visit?" The children nodded and trailed out after Carola.

"Now, what is going on?" Checo asked his sister, who was hunched over crying into the coloured wrapping paper. "Nothing" Y/n replied, still weeping. "Don't lie. I'll get Paola and you know she won't stop until you tell her so it's easier to tell me instead." Y/n let out a shaky sigh. "I just miss being home." Checo arched a brow. "No, I'm being serious. I hate London. I don't know anybody! I miss hanging out with Carola every day. I miss being with my friends here. I just miss everything!" Checo pulled his little sister into a hug. "I know. Moving away is always hard. It's one of those things about growing up. I had to go to Germany all by myself, remember that?" She nodded. "Well I grew up then and I benefited from it greatly."

Y/n remembered how Checo went to Germany. She was so little and didn't understand why she could only talk to him through a phone or a letter. She didn't get it but if course, with age, she did. "You living in London will be good for you, I know it will." Checo said, rubbing her arm in an attempt to calm her down. "I know. I just miss you so much." She sniffled. "Well let's not make memories of you crying, let's go make some happy memories while you're here, eh?" She wiped her eyes and nodded. "I suppose me should. Can't leave the place staying sad again."

The pair stood up and went to the door to go out to the kitchen when Sergio stopped his young sister. "By the way, Y/n?" she looked back at him. "Feliz Navidad." Y/n laughed and hugged her brother. "Feliz Navidad, Checo."