❤️Mick Schumacher - Breakfast In Bed

Y/N woke up with a pounding headache and being blinded by the sun blaring in through the curtains of her room. She sat up and rubbed her eyes and quintes, looking around then it hit her; this wasn't her room. She looked around at the luxorious furniture, the seaside view, her clothes on the floor. She hooked up with a rich guy. Hopefully he wasn't too old, at least then she could leave with a little bit of dignity. She snapped her head towards the door as she saw the doorknob move. She clenched the sheets and dragged them up to cover herself while the door was being opened. "Oh." She looked over to where the voice came from and her heart sank. Mick fucking Schumacher.

"You're up." He said as he was at the door. "Um, yeah. I appear to be." Y/n joked. He chuckled "Well good morning." Mick walked towards her and placed a tray in front of her. "I decided to just get you a coffee and some food, get some food into you." He explained. Not the only thing getting in me Y/n said in her head. She reached for the coffee and began sipping little bits. "Is your head okay?" he asked. Y/n nodded. "Yeah, just about." She replied. Mick walked around collecting her clothes and placing them on his bed. Y/n watched on confused as she munched on some pastries hungrily. He placed her clothes beside her before going to sit at the bottom of the bed. "Do you always treat your one night stands like this?" Y/n asked as Mick sat down at the bottom of the bed. "Well, I don't have any one night stands so." He replied. Y/n arched a brow as she took another mouthful of coffee. "What? You seem confused." He commented on her facial expression. "Yeah, how am I your only one night stand?" she asked.

Mick looked down and smiled. "I'm not usually one to go around doing those kinds of things." Mick explained. "I prefer to stick to one person." Y/n nodded and put the coffee cup to the side. "So like penguins?" Mick arched an eyebrow a little bit confused by her comment. "Penguins stay to one penguin for their entire life. That's the kinda love I would like." Mick chuckled. "Yeah, same here." It was very much silent for a few seconds. Neither of them new how to continue their conversation. "So, when is your flight?" Her sweet voice echoed through his head, grasping his attention. "Pardon?" Mick asked. "Your flight. The race was yesterday so you've probably got a flight to catch later on today." Mick nodded in understanding. "Ah okay, yeah. I've got a flight in about three hours or so." The room went back to being silent.

The room went back to being silent as they once again found nothing to talk about. Mick started thinking. He really wanted to meet this girl again. He had to think about what to do quickly. Y/n on the other hand was sitting on the bed hoping Mick was going to ask her on a date or something. She didn't want to seem desperate but he seemed like a sweetheart. Almost as if it was scripted, Mick spoke up. "So, this is probably not the order this is supposed to go in but would you like to maybe-" He paused. "I don't know, go out for dinner?" he said the little bit quieter. Y/n's heart softened upon the shy sounding Mick. "You're so sweet, you know that?" Mick's face grew red from her compliment. "So how's this going to work? Do you get my phone number? How do we do this?"

"I don't know honestly." He said. "Here, I'll give you my number, my instagram and we can meet some other time yeah?" Mick nodded and opened up his phone so she could type her number in. He watched her with love in his eyes as she moved her hair out of her face to avoid messing up. She looked beautiful, even when she wasn't trying. "There you go. I'll send you my Instagram later." She winked before grabbing her clothes and going to get up. "Close your eyes! I need to change." Mick grinned an dput his hand over his eyes. "I mean, I've already seen you without clothes on so." He muttered. Y/n slapped his shoulder playfully on the way by before she made her way to the bathroom to change.

Mick stared out the window to pass the time before he heard the bathroom door unlock. He turned around and saw Y/n in the clothes she was wearing last night. She smiled at him, making him smile in return before she walked up to him to bid her goodbyes. "It was lovely meeting you Mick and I can't wait to meet you again." She said, placing a kiss onto his cheek. "You and me both." He said playing with one of her fingers. "Just text when you're up to meet, okay ?" She winked. Mick nodded and watched Y/n walking out of the hotel room, leaving Mick thinking of nothing but her, not being able to wait to text her or hear her voice again.