🏎️Lando Norris - Crash

Your eyes went wide as Lando's car finally came to a halt. Everyone was silent, not exactly knowing the condition that Lando was in. "Is he going to be alright?" you asked Jon. "I don't know. They haven't even shown if he's moving or not." Everybody held their breath as the medical car approached the scene to determine the severity of the crash and everyone let out a huge sigh of relief when they found he was moving. Due to protocols however, he had to go and get checked in the medical centre which you didn't mind since he was some form alright. As the race continued on, you and Jon stood outside the medical centre, eagerly awaiting Lando to come out of the room to announce he was fine. It felt like an age but words could not describe how much more relaxed you felt so glad to see his smiling face. "Hey bubs-" he didn't even finish his sentence before you jumped into his arms. "Hey, it's alright." he whispered curling his arms around you to return the hug. "I know, I'll just never get over the feeling of you crashing. It's always horrible."

Lando never liked it when these things would happen. He felt ever so selfish whenever he made her feel this way. "I'm sorry for giving you a scare." he whispered into your ear and kissing your hair. "You don't have to be sorry. I'm just glad you're okay Lando." she sighed. "Should we go to the driver room then? My legs are absolutely shattered." You and Jon nodded before the three of your walked back through the garage. Lando ushering apologies to everyone  on the way by.

When you all finally reached the driver room, Jon said he had to go and geet the foam roller from the hospitality lounge and left just as quickly as he came in leaving you and Lando alone. "I'm genuinely sorry Y/n." Lando said sincerely. "And as I said, I'm just glad you're okay." you replied. "Can I lie with you?" Lando asked in desperate need of cuddles. You chuckled. "Movee over then. I can't fit on the couch with you sprawled out on it." Lando smiled and moved over to let you sit down before resting his head on your lap. He looked up at you, taking in every feature on your face as you played with his curley brown locks of hair on his head. Suddenly he gasped, earning a startled look frrom you in return. "What? What's happened?" you asked. "Your eyes." he replied softly. You knotted your brows in confusion. "Yes? What about them?"

"They're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." You melted at his little words. What a sweetheart. "Trust you too be the romantic." you giggled. "I'm only ever romantic when you're around." he responded. "Then I'm glad."

"I love you to the moon and back, bubs." Lando whispered. "And I love you more than there are stars in thee night sky."