(R/S) Arthur Leclerc (2)

casual
/ˈkaʒjʊəl/
adjective
relaxed and unconcerned.

Y/N - your name

Warning⚠️: smut😮

Requested by @LilyHeseltine123

Request: Smut with Arthur? Y/N and Arthur are just casual but want to become serious. Please mention my @. Thank you so much!

The ping of my phone catches my attention from my book. I place the book mark in my book and grab my phone from my side table and pull it off the charging cable. I smile as I look at the message, seeing that it was from Arthur.

Arthur Leglerc (A/N - I just see that picture of Charles with legs when I see Leglerc)
You free for some fun ;)

Me
Yeah I am. I'll meet you at your place in a few xx

Arthur Leglerc
See you soon hun

I bite my lip as I stand up and walk to my closet, looking not only for decent clothes to wear but also some nice lingerie to make his eyes pop out of his head. I settle for a lilac pair of matching lingerie and a pair of high waisted jeans, plain black tshirt and some slide ons.

I slip the lingerie on my body along with the rest of my clothing and set off to Arthur's house. On my way out, I sprit some perfume on my neck and wrists and grab my phone. I take a short walk to his apartment whilst over thinking, as per usual. What annoyed me the most was this was a casual thing and I couldn't stand that. All I wanted it to be was something more, but I dug myself this ditch by telling him that I only wanted it to be casual as I wasn't ready for a relationship. Oh, do I hate my decision.

I walk into the apartment building and make my way up to his room via the elevator. I walk to the end of the hall, where his apartment was, and knock three times on the door (A/N - for some reason, Sheldon from Big Bang Theory popped into my head) and wait a short while until the door is opened. On the other side of the door is a smiling Arthur, who looks like he just jumped out of the shower as his hair was slightly wet. "Hey." I say with a shy smile. "Hey Y/N. Come in." He says as he opens the door wider.

I step into his apartment and hear him close the door behind me. I feel two strong arms wrap around my waist as Arthur presses soft kisses on my shoulder and neck, making me groan softly. "You look beautiful, hun." He whispers in my ear, making my hair stand up as I feel myself becoming more aroused as the seconds pass. I turn around as I'm finally able to admire him without a shirt and a pair of grey sweat pants. "You don't look to bad yourself, Mister." I say as I wrap my arms around his neck, playing with the small hairs on his neck.

Without another word, Arthur presses a rough kiss to my lips, leading to a rough makeout session that I knew would leave my lips swollen by the end of the afternoon. Arthur guides me to his bedroom, whilst still keeping our lips connected, and finally pushes me onto the bed gently. Arthur hovers over me, pressing soft kisses all over my face and neck. "God, you're so amazing." He says in a low voice, making me bite my lip.

Arthur pulls my shirt over my head and instantly unclasps my bra, letting my breasts fall free. He immediately attaches his mouth to my left breast, making me suck in a sharp breath. I moan his name as my right hand finds its way into his hair, lightly tugging the soft locks. Arthur covers both my breasts with hickeys, knowing no one else except himself would know about them and be able to see them.

Arthur moves his attention to my panties now, pulling them down quickly and tossing them somewhere in the room. "Lie down on your back." He instructs me to do as I was propped on my elbows. I nod my head and lay down on my back. I feel Arthur lick a bold strip in my folds, making me shiver at the feeling in utter pleasure. Arthur continues eating me out, nearing me to my orgasm. "Please let me cum tonight?" I beg him, remembering our last encounter as he didn't let me cum the whole night, leaving me frustrated.

Arthur doesn't answer me verbally, but he inserts two fingers in me, answering my question. Within a matter of minutes, I was experiencing my first orgasm of the night. My legs try clamping on his head but his arms keep my legs down as he continues eating me out throughout my orgasm as his fingers go in and out at a decent pace.

Arthur moves back up my body, pressing a quick kiss to my lips. I take this moment to turn us around, allowing me to straddle his waist. I take the time to fully admire his chiseled chest and abs, making me bite my lip. I kiss my way down his chest and abs, reaching the waistline of his sweat pants as I kneel down in front of him. I pull down his sweats and his underwear in one swift movement, pushing them aside as his member stands tall.

I bite my lip and move closer, pressing soft kisses all around his member. He groans in frustration, making me laugh. "Not so nice now, is it?" I ask with a raised eyebrow, making him scoff. "I wouldn't talk like that." He says as he smirks down at me. I nod my head, knowing I'll get punished if I continue teasing him. With that, I take his full member in my mouth, going up and down at a pace I know he loved the most, not too fast but definitely not slow.

Arthur moans my name loudly, gripping my hair as his eyes shut closed. "Dont stop." He tells me as I nod, continuing exactly what I'm doing until I feel a liquid spill into my mouth as the familiar salty taste returns on my tongue. I swallow hard and stand up. "I'm on top tonight." I tell him as I walk to his side cabinet, knowing where the condoms were after spending many lonely nights in this bedroom making love with him.

"Sure but just know that if it isn't good enough, I'm changing positions." He says with a smirk as I nod. "Fair enough." I say as I throw him the condom. He takes the condom out of the rapper and rolls the condom on his member. I crawl on top of him, pressing soft kisses to his chest and neck, sucking ever so lightly to leave a very faint mark. I grab his member and slowly guide it inside of me.

I sigh at the feeling, loving how he felt inside of me. Not too big but definitely not small. I start moving at a slow pace, adjusting to his size, but within minutes, I set in a faster pace. I moan loudly as I stare at him, maintaining eye contact with him as he grips my waist tightly. His hands move between my waist and ass, grabbing it and even slapping it once in a blue moon.

I feel myself becoming weaker as I near my orgasm, not impressing Arthur one bit. Arthur stops me from bouncing on him and lifts me up slightly so he could now thrust upwards at a fast pace. I let out a squeal at the sudden pace change and the angle he was hitting me at. My nails dig into his chest, leaving scratch marks on his chest. I grab his shoulders tightly as I feel my orgasm wash over my body.

My eyebrows nit together as I let out a moan that I'm sure New Zealand could here as he stops his pace, having his own orgasm. I move off of him and lay beside him, catching my breath. "Wow." I say making him laugh. Arthur stands up and tosses the condom in the trash after tying it up. Arthur joins me back on the bed, pulling me close to him so that we could cuddle.

It's silent for awhile, just our heavy breathing being the only sound. "I don't wanna be casual anymore." Arthur says out of the blue making me frown. "Why?" I ask as I turn and face him. "I really like you, Y/N, and I know I shouldn't but I just feel like we have a connection that can't be ignored." He says with a light pink hue appearing on his cheeks. I smile at him, "I like you too." I say making him smile from ear to ear. "So, will you go on a date with me?" He asks whilst scratching the back of his neck. "I'd love too." I say as I lean forward and press a kiss to his lips.

*****

So it's currently summer at the moment (yes, Christmas is in summer over here in South Africa) and when I tell you I am BURNT. If you ever needed reference to the colour red, I'd be the best picture to show them. Anyway, I hope y'all enjoyed! Stay safe lovies xx