(P) Lando Norris (11)

angry
/ˈɡri/
adjective
feeling or showing strong annoyance, displeasure, or hostility; full of anger.

"You're hot when you're angry."

I let out a long and frustrated sigh as I look at my assignment and the "Unable to send. Try again" attached to it. "Why cant you just fucking send?" I question the email, as if it was gonna answer me. I rub my temples as I press 'try again' and wait patiently for it to send, but with no luck. I slam my fists on the table, immediately regretting I as a pain shoots through my left hand.

"Damn, someone's angry." Lando says as he walks through the front door. I stay silent as I watch the circle on the screen, waiting for it to disappear, meaning that my assignment has been sent. "Are you okay, hun?" Lando questions as I feel his hands on my shoulders, massaging them slightly. "No! My god damn assignment wont send through and its due in 10 minutes." I say as I look over at the clock on the wall, just adding to my stress and anxiety.

"Is it the WIFI?" He asks as I feel him press kisses to my neck, slightly calming me down. "No its not. I even checked by using my own data but it just wont work." I say as it comes back with the previous statement of "Unable to send. Please try again." Lando walks away as he sits down on the couch. I slam my fist down on the desk again, finally reaching my boiling point. "What the actual fuck?! How can you send a non important assignment at the beginning of the day but not be able to send my assignment that is worth 50% of my fucking grade now?!" I shout at the screen.

Its silent as I press harshly down on my keyboard on "Try again". I wait a while until I hear Lando chuckling behind me. "What?" I question as I turn around to see him laying down on the couch whilst looking at me, "You're hot when you're angry." He says making my eyes roll back, "Seriously? This isn't the time to be telling me I'm hot." I say as I turn away from him, but this smile cant leave my lips. This boy really knew how to make me feel all flustered and shy even at the most stressful of times.

I look at the time to see that my deadline has been reached, meaning the assignment wouldn't count anything. I stand up and look over at Lando, tears threatening to fall down my cheeks, "I'm just gonna go to bed." I say as I walk away without another word to our shared bed. I lay down on the bed and instantly ball my eyes out. Eventually I fall asleep from crying so much.

Lando's POV

I frown as I see Y/N walk to the bedroom. I knew she was frustrated from this assignment and I'm assuming she couldn't send it on time. I stand up and walk to her computer, seeing her assignment still on the screen. I spend the next few hours, looking for her professor for this specific subject, being psychology, and copy his email.

I type out a long message, explaining that she couldn't send her assignment as there were some technological issues. I send the email, making sure to send her email attached, along with my name and signature, hoping maybe he would understand if it came from a famous F1 driver. With that, I stand up, closing the computer and making my way to bed. I see Y/N in a ball, indicating that she cried herself to sleep. I sigh as I get into bed and pull her close, hoping my email could've done something for her.

Y/N POV

I wake up to an empty bed, knowing that Lando was off to the McLaren factory for more simulator work for next weeks race. I get up and make my way to the kitchen, getting myself some coffee before sitting down and starting my online classes. Psychology first, just great. I knew Professor Sam would question why my assignment wasn't there and would embarrass me in front of the whole class.

I press on the meeting and wait a little until everyone has arrives. "Hey guys, so I've marked all your projects. Yes, I indeed don't get any sleep. Y/N, Can I have a word with you?" He asks as I gulp, "Yes." I say as I unmute my mic. I dreaded what he had to say next, waiting for him to destroy my self esteem in front of the whole class. "You scored a 92% on your project. Well done, I expect to see more results like this." He says, catching me completely off guard. "Oh and by the way, tell Lando I say hi and that I'm a massive fan. You may now log off." He says as I frown, "Sure sir. Have a good day." And with that, I log off.

I look through mine and Lando's emails, as they all came at once, and saw one from my professor. I read it, "Hi Lando. I am a massive fan. Not to worry, I trust that Y/N really couldn't send in her work. Thank you for sending it to me via email. Have a great day further and good luck for next week." I smile widely as I realize Lando sent in my work.

The remainder of the day passes by quickly, with other classes and work keeping me busy. Soon, the front door opens with a tired Lando strolling through. I jump off the couch and jump onto him, making him laugh, "Well hello to you too." He says. "Thank you so much! I love you so much." I say making him chuckle. "I love you too. I'm guessing your professor got my email." He says as I nod, "You're amazing." I say as I hug him tighter. "Tell me something I don't know, Y/N." He says, earning him a smack.

*****

There's nothing more nerve racking than not being able to send in an assignment. The amount of tears I've shed because of that. Hope you guys enjoyed! Stay safe lovies xx Miss you all so much.