Toto Wolff (15)

email
/ˈiːmeɪl/
noun
messages distributed by electronic means from one computer user to one or more recipients via a network

Y/N - your name

I wake up to the loud howling wind blowing on the window of my apartment, making a ruckus as I was on the 5th floor. I groan, only wanting to sleep in on this fine Saturday morning but restricted all because of loud wind. I sigh and decided to get up knowing there's no use for me to fall back asleep as I would just toss and turn.

I get out of bed and walk to my kitchen to make my morning cup of coffee. I grab the cup of steaming black coffee and sit down at the kitchen island and grab my laptop, checking if I had any responses to my job applications. To be honest with you, I was struggling to find a new job but it was plainly because I was foreign. Even though I was fluent in English and had all the necessary qualifications, there's something about being foreign that stops you for getting a job in another country.

Not expecting much, I click on gmail, sipping on my coffee and concentrating on the warm liquid and bitter taste more than my emails. I refresh the page and is surprised to see a new email. My eyes widen as I see who sent it, "No fucking way. Mercedes?!" I exclaim before clicking on the email. I read it, seeing that they were interested in me becoming an engineer for their F1 team and that I had an interview on Monday.

I scream in excitement which frightens my pet bird, George, but I didn't care. "Mercedes want me to work with them!" I exclaim as I jump around the apartment abandoning my cup of coffee. I rush to my room, finding the right outfit even though I would only have the interview in two days time.

Days seem to past by quickly, probably out of excitement, but suddenly Monday morning had arrived in a flash. I wake up, almost after a sleepless night from excitement, and have my morning cup of coffee. I decide to eat breakfast to ensure I'm definitely full and that my stomach doesn't make any funny sounds during the interview.

I go for a shower, washing my hair and shaving my entire body. Once out, I blow dry my hair and straighten it and slightly curling the ends to give me some volume. I then get dressed in my well planned outfit: a black pencil skirt, a white blouse, black high heels and pair the outfit with some simple and sophisticated jewelry. I sprit some sweet perfume on my neck and wrists and grab any last items I may need such as my CV and my bag filled with my purse and some powder to put on just before my interview.

I then do some quick makeup, very natural to ensure that I don't look like I'm trying to impress whilst still trying to impress. Once finally ready, I take one last look at myself in the mirror before making my way down to my car. The drive is pretty long, mostly because of the nerves, but upon arrival, I wish the drive were never ending. My blood turns icy as it feel my stomach is doing flips and tying itself in knots as I sit in my car and look at the big building, so sophisticated that you'd think only robots work there.

With a final huff, I get out of my car and make my way into the building. Once I walk in, I walk straight to the receptionist who greets me with a warm smile. "Hi miss. How man I help you?" She asks as I smile widely, "Hi, I'm here for an interview with Mr Wolff." I say, feeling the nerves increase with every word I say. "Let me check..." she trails off as she taps away at the computer.

"Miss y/n?" She asks as I nod. "Perfect, right this way." She says as she stands up and leads me throughout the building. The building is massive, as one would expect, as we make our way to Toto's office. Upon arrival, she tells me to wait outside as she walks in. I hear muffled voices, but I don't try to understand them as I needed to focus on calming my nerves more than anything else.

"Alright hun, he is ready for you." She says as she walks back out. I thank her before walking in to see Toto seated at his desk with a wide smile. "Miss y/n! Great to finally meet you. How you doing?" He asks as he stands up and offers me his hand. I shake it with a strong grip, knowing that a strong grip makes the biggest impression, and smile up at the ridiculously tall man, "Nice to meet you too, Mr Wolff, and I'm doing amazing and yourself?" I ask as he ushers me to sit down opposite him.

"Good good, and please, just call me Toto." He says as he sits down and taps away at his computer. "So, you're here for the job offer of aerodynamics?" He asks as I nod my head. "And I see you got your degree in France?" He asks as I nod my head once again. "What all did you learn there?" He asks as I cross my legs, "We learn the basics of aerodynamics and how and what shape benefits the car the most etcetera. I also did an additional course of how to build it for testing purposes." I say as he raises his eyebrows, "Very interesting." He says as he makes a few notes on a piece of paper.

"Do you have any other qualifications?" He asks, even though I had to fill in that part of my CV. "Yes. I am fluent in 3 languages, doing university courses to ensure that I'm as good as I can be at the language, as well as I have studied basic personal training." I say as he smiles, "So you can get the whole team fit?" He jokes as I laugh, "Of course." I say as he writes a few more things down.

"And how much are you looking for?" He asks, referring to how much I want to get paid. "Honestly, just a reasonable salary. I just want to be able to afford my apartment, car and food bills, as well as extra money to look after my pet bird." I say as he nods his head. "Very reasonable, miss y/n. Well, this interview is basically done. Do you have any questions?" He asks as I nod, "What will my hours be looking like and where all will I work if I do get the job?" I ask.

"Well, you'll be working here at the factory during the off season times, but you'll be traveling around the world with the team so your hours will be pretty long." He says as I nod, "And are all expresses paid for?" "Yes they are, y/n." He says as he folds his arms with a wide smile. I nod my head as he stands up, which I follow as he walks towards his door. "I have to say, y/n, you've impressed me, so that is why I'm offering you this job. Don't mess it up." He says with a wink. "Thank you so much!" I exclaim as he smiles down at me.

-

Months have passed with the team, success after success as Lewis and Bottas flew in the championship. My bond with the whole crew only got stronger, but my bond with Toto was unexplainable. I couldn't help but fall in love with my boss, which was a massive problem, but I couldn't help how I could feel myself becoming aroused as he looks at me with a deep stare as he questions me on the car.

I'm laying in my hotel room, which I share with another mechanic but she was out with a friend, which allowed me to catch up on a few episodes of "Too hot to handle." A knock on the door interrupts me, almost causing me to groan as Harry starts arguing with Frankie, but I nevertheless get up and answer the door. To my surprise, Toto is on the other side with a single rose in his hand.

"Hey. I just wanted to bring you this." He says as he hands me the bright red rose. I can't help a giggle escape my lips as I take the rose, "Thank you. This is super sweet." I say as I smell the rose, sighing in satisfaction at the sweet smell. "But I also came here to tell you something." He says whilst scratching his neck which was an obvious sign he was nervous. I nod my head for him to continue which he does with a sense of reluctance.

"I really like you, y/n. I know I shouldn't but I mean you're just wow. I don't care about the age gap, I don't care that I'm you're boss, I just really needed to get this off my chest as I can't stop thinking about you." He admits as I stare at him in awe. "You like me?" I ask as he chuckles nervously, "Yeah I do." He says as I feel my cheeks heat up.

Without another word, I stand up on my tippy toes and press my lips to his. The kiss is short and sweets just a small sign to show that I liked him too. I pull away as I stare up at the giant German. "So, I'm guessing you like me too?" He asks making me laugh, "Nah, I definitely don't." I joke which only makes him roll his eyes with a massive smile on his face. "See you tomorrow night at 7? I'll pick you up." He finally states as I nod my head, "I'll be waiting."

*****

Idk, all I could think about was how Toto sends emails to Michael. Stay safe lovies xx