George Russel (12)

accident
/ˈaksɪd(ə)nt/
noun
an unfortunate incident that happens unexpectedly and unintentionally, typically resulting in damage or injury

Y/N - your name

"Amelia, I am not going out with you right now. The shops are going to be so busy." I argue with my friend as she is seated on the edge of my bed. "Does it look like this face cares?" She asks as she points at her unamused face. "Please? I just don't wanna deal with people right now." I say as I turn back on my side and try to fall back asleep after she barged into my bedroom this morning.

It's silent for awhile, making me feel a little bad for shrugging my friend off when all she wanted to do was make me feel better. "Y/N, you can't hide in your bedroom forever. I know Harry hurt you, but you can't let him get to you that badly.' She says as I feel her caress my calf comfortingly. I sigh as I turn back on my back and look at her, "I know. It's just hard, you know. I really thought we'd last a long time." I admit as she nods and pats my thigh, "But you can't let him effect you this much." She says as I nod.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll come." I say as she claps in excitement, "But, we have to get coffee." I say as she scoffs, "Duh. Now come, lets get ready." She says as she pulls me out of my bed and to my closet. I quickly get dressed, a simple crop top and a pair of shorts as it was boiling in the U.K. at the moment which was shocking to say the least. I slip on a pair of white sneakers before putting my hair in a high pony tail.

I grab my purse and walk out with Amelia to her car. The drive is short as we waste time doing the normal girl things, screaming the lyrics of One Direction of course. Once we arrive at the local mall, we park as close as possible to the door before we stride into the mall. "Okay, please can we just buy a few things before coffee? I'm pretty full from my breakfast." Amelia says with a shy smile making me chuckle.

"Of course. Where do you wanna go first?" I ask as she points towards Victoria Secret. "I'm meeting a guy for a date tonight." She says with an eyebrow wiggle making me laugh. Knowing Amelia, I knew we would shop up a storm but I didn't expect this. She bought almost everything from every store, but I didn't mind as it was nice seeing her in a good mood as my bad mood has been rubbing off on her.

"Coffee.' She says as we make our way to the local coffee shop inside the shopping mall. We always come here as much as possible, always drinking coffee as we both couldn't survive without it. But with the breakup, we both haven't been coming as often as I was just way too lifeless to try and get coffee outside of my own home.

We walk in and order our usual, her a cappuccino with vanilla froth and myself a ice coffee and wait patiently for our orders to be done. We chat for a little bit until Amelia nudges into me, "Look at that hottie. He is so into you." She gushes as I look over at a young boy who is indeed looking over at me. He looks pretty young, probably in his 20s, and a nice looking outfit covering his massive tall figure.

"I doubt it." I say, even though I can see him intently looking over at me. "Oh please, y/n, don't bring yourself down like that." She says as I roll my eyes, "Don't worry about it. If it's meant to happen, it will happen." I say as I see the barista ushering us over to get our coffees. "Oh y/n, you're something else." She moans as I grab my coffee. "Just shut it-" my sentence is cut off as I bump into a tall figure as a mixture of hot and cold liquid spills all over me.

I look up to see the same man before with a remorseful face staring back at me. "I am so sorry." We both say together in unison which makes Amelia giggle. I shoot her a glare before trying to form a sentence in front of the tall and attractive man. "Here's some napkins." I hear the barista behind me which I grab and start cleaning us off. "I wasn't paying attention. I am deeply sorry." He says in his thick English accent as I shake my head, "No, neither was I. I'm really sorry." I say as he chuckles.

"You look great covered in coffee." He says which makes me laugh as I throw the wet napkins in the dustbin. "Let me buy you another coffee." He says as he points towards the barista who is already nodding and getting our orders ready, knowing what we both wanted as she recently took our orders anyway. I look over at Amelia who is smiling like a little kid before shrugging, "Of shit, y/n, I have to run to a client." She lies making me frown.

"Don't l-" "If it's a problem, I can take you home." The tall man says as Amelia nods, "Great idea. Bye y/n." She says before rushing off, not allowing me to answer or complain. "Here's you're orders. Don't worry about paying again, it's on us." The barista says as we both thanks her. We both make our way out the shop as the man chuckles, "Wow, what a way to make a first impression." He says which makes me laugh.

"Sorry again. I was arguing with my friend about something." I say feeling my cheeks heat up as I look at him. He is ridiculously tall, the top of my head barely making it to his chin. "I'm also sorry." He says as we take a sip of our coffee. "An iced coffee? You're mad." He says making me scoff, "Nope, you're mad drinking warm liquids when it's 30 degrees outside." I say as we share a laugh.

"I'm George." He says as he sticks out a hand, "I'm y/n." I say as I shake it. "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He says as I laugh, "Smooth." I say, sending him a wink. "Wanna go grab some lunch?" He asks as he points towards the food court. "I'd love too, as long as you're paying." I joke as he laughs, "Well, if I'm paying, then it has to be a date." He cheekily answers as I nod, "A date it is then."

*****

Buys this is actually so cute wow.