(P/S) Lando Norris (21)

seduce
/sɪˈdjuːs/
verb
entice (someone) into sexual activity.

"Are you trying to seduce me?"

Y/N - your name

Warnings: Smut😩

I hold Lando's hand tightly as we squeeze through a sea of paparazzi as we walk to his drivers room. "Smile please!" I hear someone shout but I keep my head down, just wanting to get into the drivers room. Yeah sure I have anxiety with taking pictures and being seen in public but this is deeper than just anxiety. It was just plain disrespect and invasion of privacy.

I knew I was signing up for this with dating Lando, but constantly asking for pictures that are pretty sexual isn't right. Often, myself and Lando are asked to kiss each other, which I don't mind but they always want his hands on my ass, etcetera. It was annoying and I felt like they were taking advantage of the young driver and myself. We never listened to them, but it was annoying every single time.

When we finally stumble into Lando's driver room, a sigh of relief leaves both of our lips. "I am sorry about that." Lando says as he walks towards his couch. "It's not your fault." I say as I follow him. I sit down on the couch whilst Lando grabs his racing suite that was on the couch in a clear packet "It is. I should say something." He says as he slips his hoodie off. "Don't stress. Another time. Right now you need to focus on your race." I say as I admire his abs.

"Stop looking." He says as he covers his nipple making me laugh. "I'm just gonna go get some water." I say as I stand up and walk to the back where a mini fridge was placed. I take a big sip and sigh, enjoying a good cold water. "Babe, regarding your race, are we- Are you trying to seduce me?" I ask as I stare at my boyfriend who is laying on the couch in just his boxers.

His arms were behind his head, flexing his biceps, as he had a cheeky grin plastered on his lips. "Maybe?" He questions as I laugh loudly "baby, we can't have sex here. I don't exactly want Zak walking in on us." I say with a shrug as I walk towards him. "Just lock the door. Please, hun. We didn't have sex last night." He says whist pouting. His member is standing up in his boxers, pressing hard against the black fabric.

"And who's fault is that? You wanted to film a video with quadrant." I say, sending him a wink. He starts whining like a puppy, "Please!" He begs as I just laugh louder. "If we get caught, you're explaining this to Zak." I say as I lock the door. Lando doesn't make a sound, but I can hear the scream of excitement coming from the inside of his head. I walk towards him and place myself on his lap, straddling him.

I kiss him roughly, knowing that I wouldn't be there for long. This had to be a quickie, out of fear of getting caught. With my lips still attached to his, I start unbuttoning my smart white shirt. I slip it off, leaving my breasts free as I didn't bother wearing a bra. Why when I have no boobs? (A/N - I felt this) I start unbuttoning my jeans, standing up quickly and pulling my pants down.

Lando pulls me back down pressing hard kisses to my neck and collarbone. "Lay down on the couch baby. I want to eat you out." Lando breathes as his large hands grip my ass tightly. "Not now, babe. Tonight. Right now we need to be quick. You have a race in two hours and you still need to warm up with Jon." I say as I twirl his curls with my fingers. He doesn't bother arguing as he pushes his boxers down. I slip my undies off as I go back to his lap.

"I have a condom in my pocket." He says as he points to his discarded pants. I nod and stand up, grabbing it quickly. I rip the packet open before slipping it on his member after a few pumps. He groans as I go back to straddling him. I line my entrance with his member before sinking down. I groan softly as he stretches my walls, making my toes curl. My hands grip his shoulders as I start bouncing up and down.

Lando is quite loud, so when he starts moaning loudly, I cover his mouth with my right hand. He continues to moan into my hand, unable to stop himself. I lean myself slightly forward going at a slightly different angle which hit me in every good spot. His tip rubs against my bundle of nerves as I suppress a loud moan from my own mouth. I bite my lip before moving towards his neck.

I suck lightly on the skin, knowing I wouldn't leave a mark like I would normally do so. I feel my legs starting to become jelly, knowing I wouldn't be able to bounce on his member for much longer. Lando seems to notice as he moves his hands from my waist and places his hands under my ass and he starts moving me up and down. He goes at a faster pace which sends me over the edge. I feel myself edging closer to an orgasm.

I remove my hand from his mouth before I press my lips to his. It's a very sloppy kiss, way too involved in achieving our orgasm than having a sensual kiss. "I'm close." I say, barely audible. "Me too." He says, more moans as he slams me even harder on his member. My nails dig deep into his shoulders as I finally fall over the edge. I moan into his mouth as my legs shake.

Lando also reaches his high before he lifts me up quickly and places me on the couch. Lando stands up and throws the condom away before grabbing my water. He takes a sip before giving it too me. "That was actually so much fun." I say as I grab my panties. I slip them on and Lando looks at me with a "told you so" look. "And we didn't get caught." He adds as I sigh and nod.

Once getting dressed, we make our way out the driver room to meet Jon and the mechanics who are all by the car. As soon as we open that door, wide eyes from Max and Checo are staring our way. "You two should rather save it for the hotel." Max says as I feel my cheeks heat up. "At least you two had fun." Checo says before they walk away, giggling with Max like two school girls.

"And we didn't get caught." I mock Lando making him laugh. He drapes his arm around my shoulder and pulls me tightly to his side, "Admit it, it was worth it." He whispers in my ear. I sigh and look at him, "Yeah it was."

*****

Small boobs are actually amazing. I don't even know what backache is from my boobs. If I stand sideways, it's just a plank. Stay safe lovies xx