Arthur Leclerc (3)

avoid
ˈvɔɪd/
verb
keep away from or stop oneself from doing (something).

Y/N - your name

My eyes flutter open as I hear the birds chirping ever so softly outside. I stir around a bit until my eyes open. I look over to see Arthur sleeping next to me. Wait- Did I just sleep with my bosses brother? I sit up quickly and basically sprint out of his bed. I get changed as quickly and as quietly as I possibly can and then dash outside, with shoes in hand and my hair in a mess. I start my journey back home as I evaluate last nights events.

How we went from talking at the bar, to kissing, then to you know what. I shake my head as I make the walk of shame back home. I am Charles Personal Assistant. I basically look after him alongside his managers, etcetera. Him and I are relatively close, having dinners at each others houses, which is how myself and Arthur became close friends.

I always thought we had something, but last night didn't mean we were officially together. It was just a stupid one night stand to him and I had to accept that. I open my apartment door to see my best friend and room mate, Lando, sitting by the kitchen island. "Well hello dearest, Y/N. Enjoy your night with Arthur?" He questions as I close the door and hang up my jacket. "Shut up." I mumble as I walk to the fridge and grab myself some milk for a cup of coffee.

"So give me the details! Did you two have sex?" He asks as I nod my head in shame, "That's my girl! So are you two finally gonna admit your love for each other?" He asks, making me choke slightly on my coffee. "He doesn't like me, Lando. This was just a one night stand." I say as I take a seat next to him. "Firstly, how do you know he only sees it as a one night stand? and secondly, I can safely say he is so in love with you. You must see the way you two look at each other. I don't know whos more in love." He says as he takes a bite of his burnt toast.

"Burn your food again?" I ask as he chuckles, "When don't I? Now stop stalling and-" Before he can finish, my phone starts ringing. I don't bother looking down at my phone and answer it straight away, "Hello." I say as I take a sip. "Y/N, you left in such a rush this morning." I hear Arthurs voice on the other side of the phone, causing me to choke on my coffee, making Lando laugh loudly as he goes to put his dishes in the sink.

"O-oh yeah. Sorry about that. I had to umm... oh I'm so sorry, somethings come up. Got to call you later. Bye." And with that, I end the call. "Y/N! Why did you end the call like that? That was so rude!" Lando asks with a frown, "How must I tell him why I left if he was the reason?" I question as he shakes his head, "Don't start ignoring him now. When we are at the track this afternoon, you're gonna speak to him." He says as he starts making his way to his room. I try to protest but he just shakes his head, "Y/N, he likes you. Just open your eyes already."

-

"Y/N, you look like a bus hit you." Charles says as I bring him a cup of coffee. "Thanks, my confidence is soring through the rough." I say making him laugh. "Anything major today?" I ask as he shakes your head, "You can actually go home. I just have meetings today but my PR has that under control." He says as I scoff, "So you made me come here for no reason?" I ask as he laughs, "Yeah, I just wanted to see you hungover." He says before skipping away, leaving me rolling my eyes at the young man.

I turn around to leave as I see Arthur walking out of the building. As I'm about to walk in the opposite direction, willing to take the long route out the race track, I'm stopped by Lando, "Don't be a pussy and talk to him already." He says as he pushes me towards him and leaves. I take in a deep sigh as I make my way to Arthur, "Hey." I say as he looks over at me, a massive smile taking over his previous somber look.

"Hey! I'm glad you're here. I actually need to chat to you." He says as he stands in front of me. I take in a deep sigh, readying myself for the rejection I am about to receive, "Would you like to maybe go on a date?" He asks as my eyes snap up tp look at him. Before I can answer, he lets out a breathy chuckle, "I know we just had sex and you probably saw that as a one night stand, but I genuinely like you and have for awhile. So I was just thinking that maybe we could go out and see what could happen between us." He finishes rambling as he looks everywhere except with my eyes.

"Id love too." I say as he looks down. "I am so glad you said yes. Ill see you at 6pm?" He questions as I smile and nod my head, "See you then." I say as I'm about to leave. Before I can leave, I'm stopped by a hand, "Cant leave you without one of these." He says before placing his lips on mine for a sweet kiss.

*****

I just have to say one thing: Arthur = a whole ass meal
Hope you guys enjoyed! Stay safe lovies xx