(R) Lando Norris (20)

spicy
/ˈspʌɪsi/
adjective
flavoured with or fragrant with spice

Request: Could I be one with Lando Norris x reader? And they're a guest in a quadrant video? ~ Anonymous

Y/N - your name

I walk into Lando's house with a big smile. "Y/N is here!" Ria shouts as I chuckle. "Hey guys." I say as I hug everyone. "Lando is in the bathroom. He is preparing himself for death." Niran says as I chuckle, "He is such a baby at times." I say as we all share a laugh. After a few minutes, Lando walks into the living room. "Babe!" He shouts before tackling me down onto the couch.

"Why hello to you too." I say as I hug him back just as tightly. "Ready for some spicy food?' I question once he pulls away. He frowns down at me, "No and this is all your fault. You had to give Ria this idea." He scoffs as Ria laughs, "Its a great idea. You can't even deny it. Our fans are gonna love seeing you two together." She says as she pats his shoulder.

She wasn't wrong. The Quadrant fans have been dying to see us together on the channel as they adored our relationship. They loved seeing the two of us at races and at my football games. Often I would receive messages basically begging me to join the quadrant group, but I didn't want too knowing I would struggle with my busy schedule. But, I definitely could be a guest from time to time.

"Okay, Lando and Y/N, go into that room there and sit down on the chairs. I'll join you two in a minute, I just have to get my questions ready." Niran says as we nod. We make our way to the room seeing three chairs and a table with a variety of hot sauces. "You know Niran is gonna ask the most embarrassing questions ever?" Lando question as he pulls the chair out for me.

"I don't mind. You should be worried because you're gonna have to answer them or take a tablespoon of hot sauce. I can at least handle it." I say with a shrug as he scoffs. He takes a seat next to me, pulling my chair closer to his, "No need to be cheeky. But this is gonna be fun. I'm really happy you agreed to this." He says as he caresses my cheek. "Of course. Anything for you." I say as I press a quick kiss to his lips.

"Alright love birds, lets get started." Niran says as he walks through the door. He switches the camera on as Ria comes in as well, obviously there to monitor the camera. "Hello everyone and today we have a very special couple with us. Y/N and Lando are here to basically expose their relationship." Niran says as we all laugh at him. "Hey guys." Myself and Lando say as we wave at the camera.

"Okay so this is how it's gonna work. We will ask either one of you guys a question. You have to answer it or you have to take a shot from the sauces here. There is a variety ranging from your classic Nando's sauce to 'Pain 100%." Niran reads the bottle as he smiles widely. "The more questions you fail to answer, the further up you'll move to the hottest sauce over here. Whoever reaches there first is the loser. Got it?" Niran asks as we both nod.

"Great! Ladies first of course. Y/N, we will start off calm. How did the two of you meet?" He asks as I nod. "I was at one of the F1 races, promoting Mercedes as they sponsor our football club. I was walking to the Mercedes garage when this nob walked straight into me. My coffee was all over me which sucked because it was a nice iced coffee. Safe to say Lando felt like such a prick. He apologized profusely and eventually took me out for dinner to say sorry." I say as he chuckles.

"To be fair, I didn't see you because you're so short." Lando says as Niran laughs, "That's Rich coming from you, Lando." Niran adds as I share a laugh with him. "Wow, is this how today's gonna go?" He asks as I roll my eyes at my dramatic boyfriend. "Okay, Lando. Who kissed who first?" Niran asks as Lando's cheeks go red. "I did but it was so awkward. I was so shy and scared." He says as I chuckle and nod my head in agreement.

"Alright, enough sobby questions. Y/N, what is Lando's darkest secret?" Niran asks as I look at Lando. Lando looks scared, not wanting me to tell the whole world how he lost his virginity to me. "Right, what's the first sauce I must have?" I ask as Niran cheers. "I know this would get you! Okay, have this one." He points at a small red bottle.

I take my spoon and squirt the sauce in my spoon. I take a deep breath and eat the sauce. It wasn't hot at all, rather sweet and a little bit tangy. "That's actually quite nice." I say as Lando shakes his head. "Okay Lando, Why did you ask Y/N to move in with you?" Niran asks as Lando's face turns red. It is just a simple question and a rather cute question, but Lando couldn't tell the world the real reason which had to do with needing me. He told me how he was annoyed that I lived in Liverpool and not by him.

"Spoon please." He says as he takes a spoon of the sauce. "That's not nice babe." He argues once eating it as I laugh at him. "You're such a baby. It's actually so nice." I say as I read the bottle, trying to remember the name to ensure that I can get it when I go and do monthly shopping next weekend.

-

Almost an hour has passed and we are finally on the last hot sauce, Pain 100%. Lando was already in tears, having eating so much ice cream by now. I have had a little bit of milk, not really struggling as much as him. Niran was not holding back on these questions, asking ridiculous personal questions, hence why we are both on the last hot sauce.

"Okay, Lando this is for you. What is your sex kink?" Niran asks as I laugh loudly. I obviously know, knowing it's tying me up. He loved it, knowing how badly I wanted to grab him but I couldn't. "Oh no." He says as he looks down at the hot sauce. "You're screwed.' I say as he laughs loudly. "Okay, so Lando you're not gonna answer?" Niran asks as Lando nods. "Okay. So guys, this is a special question. Y/N, if you can't answer this, you have to take it with Lando." Niran says as Lando and Ria start laughing loudly.

"Hold up, I was not told about this." I say with a smile on my face, more a smile of shock rather than a happy smile. "Surprise." Niran shrugs as I shake my head. "You're screwed too." Lando says which causes Ria to laugh loudly. I grab the sauce and pour it on mine and Lando's spoon. "Cheers." I say as we clink spoons. I eat the sauce and automatically almost die.

This was really hot and I shake my head. "Holy shit." I say as I grab the ice cream. Lando starts laughing loudly but screaming at the same time. We both start laughing as ice cream and milk spill everywhere as Niran watches in disgust but amusement at the same time. "AHHH Y/N! This- AHH." Lando continues screaming and laughing as he grabs my waist as we were both standing, pacing around the room.

I laugh with him as my eyes water. "This is so hot." I say as I grab water and drink some. Luckily after awhile, the pain start subsiding for me but definitely not for Lando. "I think that's a wrap. I don't think these two are gonna recover anytime soon." Niran says as Ria comes into frame, handing some paper towels to myself and Lando. "Niran, I hate you." I say as he laughs loudly.

"I actually think, because of your little stunt, you should take a spoonful as well." I say as he shakes his head. "Lando grab him." I tell Lando as he runs to Niran. He holds Niran down as myself and Ria feed him the hot sauce. "Oh my god!" He exclaims as he pulls away from us and gets ice cream. Myself, Lando and Ria die of laughter. "It's not so nice, is it?" I ask in between laughter as Ria laughs even harder.

"Alright guys, I think we should end this now. See you guys soon." Lando says as he waves at the camera. I wave goodbye too as Ria walks to the camera and switches it off. "I hate you guys." Niran says with a mouthful of ice cream as we all laugh at him. "Naw, love you too Niran." I say as I hug him. Lando and Ria also join. We eventually all pull away as I watch Niran and Ria disappear into the bathroom to wash their hands or something.

"I love you." Lando says as I look at him. "Love you too, hun." I say as I hug him tightly. He leans down and presses a kiss to my lips. "Wow, your lips are so hot." I say as I rub mine causing him to chuckle. "As always.' He says as I roll my eyes. "Now, about that kink." He says sending me a wink. "I think we should put that into good use later tonight." He says as I raise my eyebrows. "I guess we could." I say, playing with the hair on his neck before he presses another kiss to my lips.

*****

So off topic but guys I miss being able to chew food. I'm so tired of eating soup and ice cream. I just want some chicken😩 Anyway, stay safe lovies xx