(R) Marcus Armstrong (3)

hiking
/ˈhʌɪkɪŋ/
noun
the activity of going for long walks, especially across country.

Y/N - your name

Requested by @f1ismylifelol Thank you for requesting!❤️

I feel someone shaking me, instantly waking me up. "What?" I question as I sit up, concerned if anything bad has happened. Instead, a smiling Marcus is looking at me, amusement evident in his bright eyes. "Good morning." He says and kisses my cheek. I groan, "Babe, why did you wake me up like that? A little shake or a kiss on the cheek would've been great." I say, laying back down wanting to go back to sleep after a long night last night watching movies with Marcus.

"Because I knew if I woke you up with soft kisses and that bullshit, you wouldn't get up properly." He says making me scoff. "I'll easily go back to sleep right now." I say but he shakes his head. "No chance, we hiking today, remember?" He questions making me groan loudly. "Baby, I'm so, so, so tired." I say but instead, he just murmurs my complaining, making fun of me. "Ugh shame, come, we can't be late otherwise it's gonna get busy." He says getting up and walking to our closet.

I groan again as I stuff my head in the pillow. Maybe if I suffocate myself, I can get out of hiking. Instead, I feel a heavy mass jump on my back, making me groan. "Get up!" Marcus exclaims. "I'm up!" I shout back pushing him off of me and standing up. He starts laughing at me, but in return I glare at him. "I'm in the dogs box, aren't I?" He questions. I nod my head, "You never wake me up babe. You know this." I say as he sighs. "I know, but I just wanna hike with you." He says walking towards me and wrapping his arms around my waist. He kisses both my cheeks softly and then finally my lips, "After our hike, we can do whatever you want." He says, smiling down at me.

My eyes light up, "Anything?" I question as he sighs. "I'm gonna regret saying this but yes, anything." He says making me smile from ear to ear. "Great!" I say, kissing his cheek and then walking to our closet. I grab myself some tights and a sports bra. I quickly put them on, not bothering with a shower as I'd shower when I come back home. I grab a pair of white socks and slip them on my feet with my shoes following.

I walk over to the dressing table and put my hair up in a pony tail and then walk to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and washing my face and putting sunblock on my face. "I see you remembered the sunblock." Marcus says to me as he walks into the bathroom, grabbing his toothbrush. "Yeah. I don't wanna burn like I did last time." I say making him laugh. "I'm sorry babe, but that was hilarious last time." He says before starting to brush his teeth. I chuckle remembering how red I went.

In a matter of minutes, we were walking out of the house and taking a short walk to the hiking trails. "You must really love me." Marcus says out of the blue making me frown at him. "I mean, I do, but why say that?" I question as we turn right into the hiking trail, starting our hike up the small mountain. "You're up at 8am on a Saturday to hike up a mountain with me." He says whilst chuckling. "True. I'm clearly nuts for you." I say leaning into him, bumping him slightly. "Clearly." He says whilst pulling me close to him for a quick side hug.

We continue our trek up the mountain, talking about utter nonsense. As we reach the top of the mountain, I gasp at the sight. "It's so pretty. We've never been on this trail before." I say,staring off at the bright green mountains followed by a bright blue sky with hardly any clouds present. "It is really beautiful but obviously not as beautiful as you." He says whilst wrapping his arms around my waist. "Cliche Armstrong." I say softly chuckling at him.

"Hey, at least I try." He says kissing my cheek. "Let's take a picture." He says whilst grabbing his phone from his pocket. We turn around so that the scenic views could be seen behind us. I smile for the photo as Marcus takes the picture. "Now a goofy one." He says whilst pulling his tongue out. I chuckle and then scrunch my face up, making Marcus laugh after taking the picture.

"And finally, a kissing one." He says, his cheeks going slight pink. "You and your kissing pictures." I say making him chuckle. "I love making them my wallpaper when I go traveling for work. The boys give me some stick but I love them so much." He says making me smile wide. "You're a sweetie pie, you know that?" I ask him as he scoff, "Obviously I know that, Y/N." he says whilst flicking his imaginary hair, making me roll my eyes and laugh at my boyfriend.

I step on my tippy toes as I lean in and place my lips on his. He takes the picture and pulls away. "Ugh shit, this picture looks bad." He says as I look at his phone. "I think it looks great." I say as I admire the cute picture. "I know, I just want another excuse to kiss you." He says causing me to chuckle. "You don't need an excuse." I say, staring into his light eyes. He leans down and presses a sweet kiss to my lips.

"Thank you for everything." He says to me in a low voice. "And thanks to you too. Only you can get me up at 8am on a Saturday." I say making him laugh. "Well, now we should get going before it gets busy." He says as he points at the people arriving on the top of the mountain. "Let's go them." I say grabbing his hand and walking with him back down the mountain.

As we reach the bottom, I smile widely at him. "What?" He asks with a frown yet a smile present on his lips. "Remember what you promised?" I question making him groan. "I love you but please something chilled." He pleads making me chuckle. "I was gonna say let's cuddle and watch movies again." I say making him let out a sigh of relief. "Thank the lord. I'm tired after that hike." He says kissing me quickly in the cheek.

*****

I hope y'all enjoyed! This is so cute actually. Mans could never get me up at 8am for a hike. I'm too lazy for that😔 Stay safe lovies!xx