Lando Norris (13)

hung-over
adjective
suffering from a hangover after drinking alcohol.

I wake up, my head pounding, creating a drum beat inside my head. I groan as I rub my eyes, trying my utmost best to open them but to no success. I swear, I'm never drinking again. I open my left eye, very slightly as I try to adjust to the lighting in the room. After a few minutes of trying to open my eyes, they eventually open as I sit up.

I feel my insides turn and do front flips, causing me to groan, ultimately deciding to laying down once again. I look around and admire the room I'm in. Damn, I don't remember having white sheets. I sit up with wide eyes as I look around, realizing I have no cooking clue where I am. I look over to my right to the bedside table and see a small note with an aspirin and a glass of water next to it.

I take the aspirin before looking at the note. "I know you're gonna be needing this after last night. Hope you feel better - Lando." I read out as my eyes go wide. Don't tell me this is Lando Norris' room. I get up, slowly of course, and walk out of the room. I make my way downstairs and see Lando in the kitchen, singing softly to the songs on the radio.

Lando hears me and looks over his shoulder, "Hello! I hope you're feeling better. I made you some breakfast. I know its only cereal but its the only thing I can't burn." He says as he places the cereal on the kitchen counter as I arrive. "Its okay." I say as I grab the bowl and take a seat at the kitchen island. Its silent as I look at him, moving to the beat of the song. "I cant remember much of last night What happened?" I question as he looks over his shoulder and smiles. "You really cant remember?" He questions as I nod my head, "Well then, let me tell you." He says before taking a seat on the kitchen island.

-

Lando's POV

I smile at Daniel as he gives me a big, "Glad to see you! I'm so happy that we can finally celebrate together as teammates." He says as I nod in agreement. We were currently at a bar, happy Covid-19 decided to leave us, allowing us to all celebrate like we were meant to last season. We enter the club and get the night started.

I don't drink, as I don't like alcohol, but I watch how everyone else gets absolutely smashed. As the night progressed, the more I couldn't keep my eyes off of this specific girl. Despite how small she is, she stood out like a sore thumb. Not having a care in the world and definitely wasn't afraid in showing off her terrible dance moves. I watch in awe as she has fun, something I haven seen people have in a long time, including myself.

She talks to her friends before looking over at me. With that, she makes her way to me, stumbling over as she makes her way to me, causing me to chuckle, "Hey." She says as she takes a seat next to me. "Hi." I say as I stare at her. She is stunning, having such beautiful eyes that shine, even in the dark of the nightclub. "I'm sorry to bother... bother you but uhh I wanted to tell you *hiccup* you're very, very sexy." She slurs causing me to laugh. "Why thank you." I say as I smile at her. She tries to speak to me again but she struggles before passing out on me. I catch her just in time. I look up to find her friends to see that they were making their way out of the club without her. What friends.

I sigh as I look down at her and make my way to my car, knowing very well that I have to take her to my house as I had no clue where she lived. I make my way home and on arrival, I take her out of the car and walk to my room. I grab one of my hoodies and place it onto her body before removing as much of her makeup as possible and placing her in my bed. I grab a glass and aspirin and leave it on her side of the bed and write her a small note, not sure when she was gonna get up as I had an early meeting tomorrow morning. With that, I make my way to the couch and go to sleep, somewhat happy she passed out on me.

-

Y/N POV

"I seriously passed out on you?" I ask as Lando laughs loudly at me, "Would I lie to you?" He questions making me chuckle, "Well, thank you. What you did was super sweet. Like so many bad things could've happened to me all because my friends left me, so how can I maybe repay you?" I ask Lando as he shakes his head, "There's no need too. Its just the right thing to do. It should be the standard after all." He says making me smile as I stand up and take my bowl to the sink.

"However, you can go on a date with me." He says making me stand still as I turn around and look at him, "You seriously wanna go on a date with me after I passed out on you and called you sexy?" I question making him smile wide, "What can I say, you had a massive impression on me." He says with a wink, making me laugh loudly, "Of course Lando, I'd love to go on a date with you." I say as he smiles back at me.

Even though my friends left me that night, I cant help but thank them for introducing me to the love of my life.

*****

This is kinda cute. Hope you guys enjoyed! Stay safe lovies.