Pierre Gasly (2)

cute
/kjuːt/
adjective
attractive in a pretty or endearing way.

Y/N - your name

"Good morning beautiful." I hear besides me as I open my eyes to see my boyfriend, Pierre, already staring at me. "Morning babe." I say with a smile on my face as he kisses my cheek. "You look so beautiful." He says as I scoff, "Have you woken up blind?" I ask with a smile tugging on my lips. "Nope! I can see just perfect." He says as he kisses my nose.

"Aren't you the cutest?" I ask as he smiles at me. "Anything for my lovely girlfriend." He says as I couldn't help but blush at his comment. "So what are we gonna do today?" I ask as he shrugs. "I'm not sure. It's up to you." He says as I smile. "Can we maybe go out for a late breakfast and then get ice cream?" "You and your love for ice cream." He chuckles as I smile, "How can you not love ice cream?" I ask as he smiles at me. "Well, it's already 9 o'clock so let's get showered and dressed so we can go and get you some ice cream." He says.

I get out of bed and stretch as I feel a pair of eyes burn into the back of me. "Like the view?" I question as I turn around and look at Pierre. "How could I not?" He asks as I find myself blushing again. "Ugh you're such a melt." I say as I throw a pillow at him. "A melt? Is that a good thing?" He asks as I chuckle and make my way to our bathroom. "Hey! Is it a good thing?" He asks again as he walks into the bathroom with me. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist as I smile.

"Yeah it's a good thing." I say as I turn around and face him. "Good because if it didn't then I wasn't gonna take you out for ice cream." He says as I frown at him. "Well, because of what you just said, now you may not join me for my shower." I say as I turn around and switch the water on. "Good luck trying." He says as he wraps his arms around me tightly and kisses my neck as I giggle at the feeling. "Why do you have to be so god damn cute?" I ask as I turn around and face him. "Says the cutie." I roll my eyes as I stand on my tippy toes and place my lips on his. "Now let's shower already." I say as I take off my shirt.

-

Myself and Pierre walked hand in hand down a small street that had my favorite ice cream shop right at the end of the street. "So what ice cream are you gonna get?" I ask Pierre as we turn into the shop, "Probably chocolate or vanilla like always and you love?" "Pistachio like always." I say as he pulls a face. "Don't hate it before you try it." I say as I point a finger at him.

"Hey Y/N and Pierre! How are you two love birds today?" One of the workers, who's name is Oliver, asks as we smile at him, "Great and yourself Olive?" I ask as he rolls his eyes at the nickname I've given him. "I'm all good. So the Classic Chocolate for Pierre and Pistachio for Miss Y/N?" He asks as we nod and smile at him. "Coming right up! One or two scoops?" Oliver asks as Pierre lifts up two fingers. "Two because I know Y/N will complain after finishing." He says as Oliver laughs. "I'm right here asshole." I say which causes Pierre to burst out laughing with Oliver.

"That will be €10.99." Oliver says as Pierre nods and takes out his wallet. I've given up trying to fight Pierre for paying as he always says "You will never pay as long as I'm next to you". "Babe, can you hold my wallet for me? I wanna grab the ice cream so you dint steal a lick from mine like last time." He says as I sigh and quiver my lip on purpose, "Fine." I say as he chuckles. He takes out his money and hands his wallet to me.

I open his wallet because I wanted to see if he had any pictures of his family like I know my brother does. I look at the picture to see myself and Pierre kissing in a photo booth from our 2nd date. I smile as I look up at Pierre to see that he is already looking down at me, "I can't believe you kept this photo." I say as he smiles down at me. "It's one of my favorite photos besides that one I have on my phone of you photobombing my picture by accident." He says as I shake my head as I remember just how embarrassing that picture is.

"We don't speak about that picture." I say as he chuckles and kisses the top of my head. I look back down at the picture and smile. "This is really cute Pierre." I say as I look up at him. "I miss you a lot when we traveling so I just kept it in there so I can always see you." He says as I smile at his comment. He grabs the two ice creams from Oliver as we wave a goodbye to him.

"You can put the wallet in my front pocket." Pierre says as he licks his ice cream. I do what I'm told and put it in his pocket. He looks at my ice cream and then at me, "So you say it's good?' He asks as I nod. He looks at the ice cream and then at me, "I don't know. It's green." He says as I roll my eyes and laugh, "That's what colour the nut it you nut job." I say as he scoffs. He looks at the ice cream and shrugs as he licks a small amount.

I watch and wait for his reaction to see him pull a face as he scrunched his nose, "Eww!" He shouts as he hands the ice cream to me and licks his chocolate one multiple times as I laugh, "You're such a drama queen!" I say as I laugh at how he frowns at me. "I love you but you have really bad taste in ice cream." He says as I roll my eyes, "Leave me alone." I say as he chuckles and bumps into me.

"Oh by the way, I love you too." I say as he smiles down at me and pecks my forehead. "What do you wanna do now?" He asks as we walk towards our shared apartment "Let's play video games so I can beat your ass in them again." I say as he rolls his eyes. "You beat me once in FIFA and now you're a goddess at the game?" He questions as I nod my head, "Oh, you bet." I say as I grab his hand as we walk back to our apartment.

*****

Is melt a good thing? Love Island makes it seem like a good thing (like you're all cute, that type of thing) but I'm not British so whoops if it's a bad thing. Would you classify this as fluff? Cause this shit was so cute to read and I accidentally made myself fall even more in love with Pierre by writing this. I hope you enjoyed! Remember to vote for your fav chapters. Lots of love xx