(S) Lando Norris (27)

holiday
/ˈhɒlɪdeɪ/
noun
an extended period of leisure and recreation, especially one spent away from home or in traveling

Y/N - your name

I wake up to small kisses being placed on my forehead. I open my eyes to see my boyfriend with a boyish grin plastered on his lips. "Hey princess. Did you enjoy your nap?" He asks as I chuckle, "I would've enjoyed it more if you let me sleep." I joke as he scoffs jokingly, "Oh shh, I got dinner." He says as he walks away to the kitchen. I stretch on the couch as I watch him from afar, enjoying his physique as he hasn't gotten out of his costume from swimming earlier.

I get off the couch and walk to the kitchen, taking the pizza from him with a small smile. We eat in silence as we watch some random show that wasn't even in English. We were currently on holiday in Brazil, enjoying the hot summer air for the next two weeks. "Is the pizza good?" Lando asks as he finishes off his burger. "It's amazing. I like the flavors." I say as he chuckles, "Okay, Gordon Ramsey. When you're done, do you maybe wanna spend some time out in the pool?" He asks as I shrug, "A late night swim? That sounds amazing." I say as he smiles wide.

Being the two idiots we are, we booked an AirBnb without a pool. Yes, stupid mistake, but we improvised with a kids pool. Yes, a kids pool, but it was doing the job. "I'm gonna go fill it up again whilst you finish eating." Lando says as he gets up. "Thanks bub." I say as he smiles widely at me. I finish off my pizza and clean up where needed. I then go and grab our towels that were drying in the bathroom and walk outside to see Lando in the pool already.

The sun was still out, only just starting to set as the sun took forever to set over here. "You look so comfortable." I say as I get into the pool too. Lando pulls me closer to him so that I'm basically laying on top of him. "I'm much more comfortable with you here, though." He says as a small giggle escapes my lips. It's silent as we stare out at the sunset, admiring the multicolored sky.

"This as been an amazing holiday. Thanks babe." I say as I look up at Lando. "Anything for my girl." He says whilst looking down at me. I lean forward and press my lips to his for a sweet kiss. This sweet kiss soon turns heated as I move to straddle his waist. His hands move to my hips, squeezing the skin making me moan softly into his mouth. Lando pulls away as he stare up into my eyes, his once bright blue-green eyes are now dark and filed with lust, "Lets move this into the bedroom?" He questions as I nod my head.

I stand up and grab our towels and toss it towards Lando. We quickly dry ourselves before rushing like two teenagers to our shared bedroom. Lando pulls me close to him as we enter the bedroom before press his lips to mine once again. His fingers dance all over my body, from my hips to my thighs and then to my ass, giving it a gentle yet firm squeeze. Lando pulls away once again, staring down at me with a serious stare, "Are you sure you want to move further?" He asks as I nod.

"Are you okay with it?" I ask him knowing he is still a virgin unlike myself. He looks nervous but not hesitant as he nods his head. "Just tell me if anything is wrong or..." he trails off as his cheeks turn red from embarrassment. "And same goes to you. Don't be afraid to stop what we are doing." I say to him as I caress his cheek. He answers this by pressing his lips to mine once again.

Lando unties and pulls my bikini top off, tossing it across the room whilst I untie his shorts. I pull down his shorts as he pulls down my pants too. Lando steps back and admires my body, ultimately making my cheeks turn red. "You're so beautiful." He says as I smile up at him before attaching my lips to his once again. I move my hand to his member before pumping him slowly.

He groans into my mouth before pulling away as we both look down at his member. He throws his head back as his knees buckle slightly. I look up at him and give him a small smile before lowering to my knees. I press a kiss to his tip, tasting the salty pre-cum. He groan softly as I attach my lips to his member. I move my mouth up and down his member, gagging slightly as his tip hits the back of my throat.

Lando moans loudly as his hand grips my hair. I move faster and I also massage his balls. I know he was close, his member twitching sometimes inside my mouth. I decide to let him cum, knowing that waiting for sex with him is worth it as I didn't wanna rush him to have sex tonight. He releases into my mouth and I swallow. I remove my mouth from his member and stand up. He looks down at me, his breathing heavy and cheeks slightly flushed.

He suddenly picks me up and places me on the bed before attaching his lips to my neck. He leaves subtle marks before attaching his lips to my breast. He doesn't spend much time there, not really knowing what to do anyway. He moves down to my core and looks up at me. "This is gonna sound stupid but can you help me?" He asks as I smile down at my boyfriend.

"Do you wanna eat me out or just finger me?" I ask as he blushes. "Both." He says as he caresses my inner thigh. "Well, just lick around my clit and then insert one finger to start. Just move it in and out." I say with a smile as he nods. He does just this, attaching his lips to my nub and licking it softly. I moan loudly which seems to give him confidence as he slowly inserts one finger.

He moves slowly, still trying to feel around and hearing if I was okay with what he was doing. Once happy with my moaning, he inserts another digit and moves a lot harder and faster. My hands find his hair and tug softly as he sends me closer and closer to the edge. He sucks on my nub and slightly curls his fingers which sends me over the edge. I moan his name loudly along with some profanities as I release all over his fingers.

He removes his fingers and sucks them off before pressing a kiss to my forehead. "Do you wanna carry on?" I ask him as he gulps. He was rock hard despite having an orgasm earlier, which meant that he could carry on. "I'm a little nervous. I want to do it, but I just don't know how too." He says as his cheeks turn red once again. I think for a moment before smiling, "Would you be okay if I took control?" I ask as he nods, curiosity evident in his eyes.

I move him so that he is laying down in the bed as I move over to the bedside table and grab him a condom. Lando always kept just in case something like this would happen. I rip the paper open before slipping the rubber over his member. I pump him whilst I move above his member straddling him as he places his hands on my hips. "If you're uncomfortable, then just tell me." I tell Lando as he nods.

I lower myself down on his member until I'm just sitting on his lap. We both moan softly during this until I start moving up and down. I move at a slow pace, ensuring that I was adjusting to his size properly and also so Lando could stop me if he isn't enjoying this. He throws his head back which answers me that he is enjoying this, so I start moving faster.

Still sensitive from my previous orgasm, I feel my high coming quicker than the first. "I'm close." I groan as Lando can only nod. I moan his name loudly as I release all over him, slightly squirting at the feeling as he groans lowly. His nails pierce my skin, indicating he too has reached his orgasm. I get off of him before laying down next to him.

He pulls me close to him and presses a kiss to my forehead, "That was amazing." He says as I chuckle. "Thanks for trusting me with your virginity." I say as he scoffs, "You mean the world to me. Of course I'd trust you with that." He says making me giggle. "I love you." I say as I press my lips to his. "I love you too. But on a serious note, what do I do with the condom?" He asks making me laugh at his innocence. "Just take it off in the bathroom and then tie it up and toss it in the trash." I say as he nods his head before awkwardly rushing to the bathroom.

*****

Lando is such a cutie pie omg. Who could hate him, honestly? Also, this is gonna be my last imagine for the next month as I have exams. Sorry babies! Stay safe lovies xx