Daniel Ricciardo (3)

secret
/ˈsiːkrɪt/
adjective
not known or seen or not meant to be known or seen by others.

Y/N - your name

I switch off my camera with a smile on my face as I put my underwear and bra back on over my stockings. I take my camera off of the tripod and place it on my desk. I grab my silk gown and wrap it around my body with a smile playing on my lips. I sit down by the desk and place the footage from my camera to my laptop so I can upload it onto Pornhub.

Yes, I was a pornstar. It was one of things that kinda just happened and I became a sensation over night so I believed it would've been stupid to not pursue this career. I still remember the night like yesterday as I decided to have sex with someone who filmed it without my consent. At first I was beyond angry, but then I saw all the good comments and that I would receive money for doing it. That's the day I decided to become a pornstar.

It wasn't my official job title. Other than that, I was a chef at a local restaurant in Australia. The best thing about my job was that no one knew it was me. Whenever I did my videos, I made sure I hid my face. That is the main reason why my boyfriend, Daniel Ricciardo, also didn't know what I did.

We met around 5 months ago at a random club in Melbourne. We couldn't take our eyes off of each other and eventually my friends told me to shoot my shot which I did and here I am, dating the most amazing person on this planet. I decided to not tell him for his own safety. I didn't want his fans finding out and it gives him a bad reputation.

As I was editing, I heard the door open. "I'm home babes!" I heard Daniel shout as I panic and close my laptop. I stand up as I walk downstairs. He was standing in the kitchen, with his back facing me, as he put groceries into the cupboards. "Hey babe." I said as I wrapped my arms around his torso. "Hey love." He said as he turned around and kissed my lips.

"Wow, you look sexy." He said with a smirk as my eyes went wide. I forgot about what I was wearing. Usually, I would go back into my normal clothing but I lost track of time. "I um... I wanted to look sexy for you. Just thought I'd make an effort for once." I stumbled on my words as he smiled at me. "Well babe, you're always beautiful to me. Don't even worry about all of this." He said as he placed a kiss to my cheek as I smiled.

"Why don't you go lay on the couch and I'll bring down one of my shirts for you to wear and then we can watch some Netflix." He said as I nodded and walked to the living room. I turned on the tv as I scrolled through Netflix, attempting to find something both of us would enjoy. I saw Daniel walk upstairs to our shared room as I sigh in contempt, happy that he is home and we can watch some movies.

Daniel's POV

I look at Y/N sitting on the couch as I smile. I was confused as to why she was wearing stockings and only a gown. I didn't mind tho, whatever made her comfortable. I walk upstairs to our room and grab her one of my long shirts that I know will go down close to her knees.

As I'm walking out, I notice her computer wasn't completely shut. I wasn't the peaking type and always respected Y/N's privacy but I couldn't help peak at what was on her computer. I pull the screen up as my eyes shoot wide open. "Pornhub?" I question softly to myself as I play the video that she was on.

I notice the bed to be ours as the girl in the video was wearing Y/N's stockings. My mouth opens wide as I watch her play with herself. I couldn't help feel aroused but my body was in such a state of shock that my blood boiled in anger. "Y/N!" I shouted as I waited for her to come upstairs.

Y/N POV

"Y/N!" Daniel shouted as I jumped. I waited for him to say something else, but he didn't. I get up and walk cautiously to our room as I stop in my tracks. He saw my laptop. I thought I closed it but I think in my panicked state, I didn't close it all the way.

I walk into the room to see a red and angry Daniel standing with my laptop in his arm. "Please explain what the fuck this is!" He bellowed as I flinched. He pressed play as the video I just filmed played back to me. "Daniel-" "I can't believe you never told me! How could you?!' He questioned as I looked down. "Daniel, it's not that simple." I started but he just scoffed.

"Y/N, we are in a trusting relationship! You really could've just told me!" He shouted as I looked down. It was silent for awhile as I struggled to keep the tears from spilling out of my eyes. "How long?" He asked as I looked into his eyes. His eyes were dark and angry. "For over a year." I said as he looked down and shook his head. "I'm sorry." I said as I walked downstairs, not wanting to be around him as i was too embarrassed.

"Y/N, wait " he said as I stopped and turned around. "I don't hate you because of this. I'm just disappointed you never told me." He said as I looked at him, confusion clear on my face. "Really?" I asked as he nodded and gave me a small smile. "Babe, do whatever make you happy. I won't lie and say that I'm not mad that I'm not the only guy that gets to look at your beautiful body but if it make you happy then do it." He said as I gave him a small smile.

"I'll stop-" "Don't stop because of me Y/N." he said but I shook my head. "I don't want to do it anymore. After what you said, I don't want anyone seeing my body except you. I also don't want to put your career and reputation in jeopardy." I said as he gave me a small smile. He walked towards me and held my hands. "Do what you want love. I won't view you any less." He said as I gave him a small smile. I couldn't help but feel beyond embarrassed.

"And don't be embarrassed love! Trust me, this isn't as weird as you think it is. There are so many people out there that do what you do and have kept it a secret too." He said as I chuckled lightly. He lifted my chin and pecked my lips. "Now let's go watch a movie and forget about this, okay?" He asked as I smiled and nodded. "Okay."

*****

I have no clue how this story line came about but it's actually really good. Don't do porn ladies and gentlemen! Love you lots xx