Charles Leclerc (1)

mistress
/ˈmɪstrəs/
noun
a woman (other than the man's wife) having a sexual relationship with a married man.

Y/N - your name

I put on my red dress as I get ready for my best friends, Charlotte, birthday party. She always threw the most amazing parties and it would be difficult for me not to have a good time. I was obviously excited to see her but I also couldn't wait to see Charles either.

I wasn't a great friend and that was because I was sleeping with her boyfriend Charles. It wasn't on purpose. It did kind of just happened randomly one day. I knew it was wrong. Trust me, the guilt ate me up inside but myself and Charles had this connection that couldn't be described. Charles also couldn't break up with Charlotte because of the media which didn't help. I couldn't help let my mind wonder to that day that myself and Charles first kissed.

~~

I knock on Charlotte's door and waited for her to open the door. She opened the door with a huge smile on her face. "Y/N! I'm so excited for this sleepover!" She exclaimed as she embraced me in a bone crushing hug. "It has been forever since we last had a sleep over." I said as she nodded.

"Come inside already! It's super cold." She said as I nodded. I walked inside into a lovely living room. On the couch was a young man. "Y/N, this is Charles, my boyfriend." She said as Charles turned around and looked at me. His smile was wide as his blue eyes were prominent in the lighting from the living room. "You never told me!" I shouted as I walked towards Charles.

"It's a pleasure to meet you!" I exclaimed as I hugged him. "It's a pleasure to meet the famous Y/N." he said as I chuckled. His strong cologne entered my nostrils as I took a deep breath in. This guy smelt amazing. I pulled away as I smiled up to him. He was also very tall compared to me and Charlotte. "I hope you don't mind him staying here." She said as I shook my head. "Please! It's no trouble whatsoever." I said as she gave me a small smile.

"So what are we doing?" I asked as she plonked down on the couch. "We have to watch chick flicks." She said as Charles groaned. "I'll be in the room." He chuckled as did I. "Bye babe." She said as he gave her a small kiss on the lips. He looked at me and gave me a smirk. I couldn't help but blush. I sit next to Charlotte and I smile. "He's cute. You did well my friend." I said as I lightly push her as she gives me a smile. "Thanks babes." She said as she started Pitch Perfect, her favorite movie of all time.

About halfway through the movie, Charlotte got a call. She frowned down at her phone as she answered. She stood up and walked to the kitchen for privacy. Charles came out of the room and frowned, "Where's Char?" He asked as I nodded towards the kitchen. "She's on a phone call." I said as he nodded and smiled. "Can I wait here for her?" He asked as I nodded. "It is your house." I said as he chuckled.

Charlotte came out of the kitchen with a pale face. "Hey, what's up?" I asked as I stood up. "My papa isn't well. I have to go." She said as she rushed towards her room. Myself and Charles followed. "Y/N I'm so sorry." She said as I shook my head. "No sweetie! It's alright. Say hi to papa for me." I said as she gave me a smile. "You're more than welcome to stay here. I should be back by tomorrow." She said as I gave her a smile. "I'll stay here so I can see you first thing tomorrow morning." I said as she gave me a smile.

She put a jacket over her pajamas as Charles pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry." She said to Charles as he shook his head. "Tell everyone I say hi." He said as she smiled and kissed him. She packed an overnight bag and headed towards the door. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." She said as we nodded and gave her a smile. "Love you." Myself and Charles said at the same time which made us laugh. She gave us a wave and headed to her car and drove off.

"Shame man. I hope her dad is okay." I said as he nodded. "She really loves him." He said as I nodded. "Would you like to watch a movie? I promise not chick flick." I said as he laughed. "Sure. I like action." He said as I nodded. "Me too." I said as we made our way to the tv. I handed him the remote so he could chose a film. As he took the remote from me, our fingers touched. My heart started beating faster as I smiled at him.

He started a random movie as we watched in silence. I felt his eyes on me constantly. I eventually looked up to meet his blue eyes. He gave me a smile and I smiled back at him. "Y/N, can I asked you something?" He asked as I nodded. "Hit me." I said as I gave him a smile. "Have you ever gotten tired of someone?" He asked as I nodded my head vigorously. "Very often." I said as I laughed.

"I mean, ever tired of like the person you're in a relationship with? Like, have you ever just wanted to let loose but never lose them?" He asked as I looked at him. I could see where this was going. It was uncomfortable but my head shook yes instead of no. "Yes, I do." I said as I shocked myself with what I said.

In a flash, Charles lips were on mine. I was shocked. I was so close to pushing him off, but I didn't. I didn't want too. I kissed him back as our lips moved in sync. He pulled me on top of him so I could straddle his waist. His hands held my waist whilst mine was entangled in his hair. He lifted my pink pajama shirt up and he finally took it off my head.

My breasts fell free as I wasn't wearing a bra as he stared. I kissed him again and took his plain white shirt over his head. His hands caressed my thighs as his hands moved to my bum and gave it a squeeze. I moan at the feeling as his lips leave mine and attach to my neck. I moan as he leaves faint marks on my skin. He picks me up and takes me to his room.

~~

I sigh at the memory. That wasn't the first and last time we met. We met almost every weekend. I often travelled to the same countries as him due to me being a reporter. We would get a hotel room and do it all in secret. The guilt was taking over my whole body but I had to see him. We couldn't not see each other.

I drive to their home, where myself and Charles first had sex. I sigh as that night flashes in my head. I arrive and knock on the door. Charlotte opened the door and gave me a big smile. "I've missed you!" She shouted and gave me a hug. "I missed you too." I said as she ushered me in. I said hello to everyone until my eyes landed on Charles. He gave me a cheeky grin as I rolled my eyes at him.

I walked over to him and give him a hug. I kiss his neck lightly as I smile at him. "You look so sexy." He said as I giggled. "Not bad yourself." I said as I pulled away. Charlotte walked towards us and wrapped her arms around me. "My two favorite people." She said as I smiled at her. I look at Charles and see that stupid smirk playing on his face. That cheeky smirk was keeping our dirty little secret.

*****

This was super random and thought I'd write about it. Please never cheat on someone! We don't need that negativity in this world right now. I hope you enjoyed! If you want more of these, remember to vote! Be safe and wear your masks!