(P) Charles Leclerc (7)

virgin
/ˈːdʒɪn/
noun
a person who has never had sexual intercourse.

Y/N - your name

"Do you want it rough or gentle?"

Warning: Smut😇

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest says as Charles faces me and smashes his lips to mine for a loving kiss. Our friends and family cheers for us in the background as I smile into the kiss, happy that I was able to marry my childhood sweetheart. We pull away as we stare each other in the eyes, smiling like crazy people. "I love you so god damn much, Y/N." he says as he leans his forehead on mine. "I love you too, Charles." I say as I close my eyes. "To the moon and back." We both say at the same time, causing us to smile wide.

-

Charles opens the hotel door for us as we walk in, exhausted from the nights events. "Wow, I didn't know your family could party for so long." Charles says making me laugh. "We South African babe, what do you expect." I say with a shrug making him shake his head. We both collapse on the bed as we stare up at the ceiling. "I can't believe we are finally married." Charles says as I turn my head to look at him. "Same. I'm so excited to start our future." I say as I grab his hand, asking him smile over at me.

It's silent once again until Charles moves over me, hovering over me. "Y/N Leclerc. It suites you." He says as he tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear. I giggle softly as I look into his bright eyes. Charles leans down and presses his lips to mine for a sweet kiss. In a matter of minutes that sweet kiss turned into a serious make out session, making my lips swell within a few minutes.

"Babe, are you ready to take the big step?" Charles asks as he pulls away. I nod my head, "I am." I say, knowing he was talking about sex. "You just tell me what I must as mustn't do and if it feel good or not." He says as I nod. "I don't wanna hurt my wife." He says as he caresses my cheek, forming butterflies in my tummy at his words. "I will." I say as he smiles down at me. He places his lips back to mine for another makeout session.

Charles moves his lips down to my neck, leaving kisses everywhere until he moves his lips to my collar bone, where he sucks on the tender skin, making me moan softly at the feeling. Charles pulls away after leaving a lilac hickey on my collar bone and moves his attention to my dress. "Stand up hun so I can get this beautiful dress off of you." He says as he gets off of me, unbuttoning his shirt whilst he waist for me to stand up.

I stand up and move in first of him. He smiles down at me and kisses my lips again whilst his hands move to the back of my dress where he unzips it. The dress falls down to the floor, leaving me in just a pair of matching white lace bra and panties. "Wow." Charles breathes out as he stands back and admires my body. I blush at his words and then attach my lips to his once again.

I take off his shirt easily as he had already unbuttoned his shirt and move my hands to his belt, undoing it without breaking the kiss and then finally unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. Charles steps out of his pants, leaving him just in his underwear. Charles pulls his lips away from me and picks me up and gently places me on the bed. He kisses my neck softly as he moves down to my breasts.

I arch my back so that he can unclasp my bra, allowing him to remove my bra. He tosses it somewhere in the room as moves his hand on my breasts, massaging the sensitive skin. I bite my lip as I watch him caress the skin softly. He attaches his lips to my left breast, making me moan loudly. He sucks in the sensitive and hard nipple, sending me into overdrive. Charles moves away from my breasts and makes his way down to my panties, trailing kisses the whole journey down.

He removes my panties and looks up at me, "Do you want me to eat you out, or only when you're more comfortable?" Charles asks me. I bite my lip, "Maybe another time." I say as he nods his head. "Anything for my princess." He says as he stands up and pulls his underwear down. I bite my lip at his size as his member springs up and smacks his stomach softly. Charles grabs a condom from the draw, opening it and then putting it over his member.

Charles moves and hovers over me again, looking me directly in my eyes as he speaks, "Do you want it rough or gentle?" I lick my lips as I think about what I would want. "Maybe gentle to start." I say as he nods his head. "Just tell me if I'm hurting you. Okay?" He asks as I nod my head. "I promise I will." I say as I caress his cheek. He smiles down at me and then moves his attention to his member.

He lines himself with my entrance and then slowly enters me. I frown at the sudden pain, making me whimper. Charles stops once he is filly in me, "Just tell me when you're ready." He says, guilt leaving his voice as he hated putting me through pain. He presses kisses all over my face and my neck as he waited for me to say it was fine. After a few minutes, the pain was slowly disappearing. "You can move, Charles." I say as he looks at me and nods his head. "Just tell me to stop if it's sore." He says as I nod my head and chuckle at his concern.

He starts moving his hips slowly and gently, making sure that he's hurting me as little as possible. I bite my lip as I focus on the pleasure and not the pain. Within a few minutes, the pain was slowly disappearing and replacing with pleasure. I let out soft moans as he continues to roll his hips. "Faster please." I say as I moan his name more and more. He follows my orders as he starts quickening the pace, not too fast but also not as slow and gentle as before.

My hands grip his shoulders tightly as he continues to rock his hips to mine. "I'm gonna..." I trail off as I let out a loud moan at the feeling of him inside of me and the way he was rolling his hips into mine. Charles quickens the pace just a slight but more which ultimately led to my orgasm. I let out a loud scream of his name as I orgasm. My nails scratch his shoulders as he lets out a low groan, indicating he had an orgasm himself.

Charles slowly pulls out of me and walks to the bathroom. I hear the water start running, indicating he was starting a bath for us. Charles walks back into the room with a towel in hand. He wipe my legs, making me chuckle. "What?" He asks with a smile. "Nothing. I just think you're cute." I say making him roll his eyes. "Trust me, I know I'm cute." He says whilst rolling his eyes. "Wow! Can your ego get any bigger?" I ask making him scoff but laugh. Charles picks me up and takes me to the bathroom, "I love you." He says as he places me gently on the counter whilst we wait for the bath to fill up. "I love you too." I say as I smile at him.

*****

This is so cute but I didn't know how to end it. I just couldn't think of a great ending so...
also sorry if there are any spelling errors. I'm being annoyed by school people asking me which class imma be in (as if it matters ???) anyway, so I'm kinda rushing this. I may come back and edit it at a later stage. Y'all are too kind understanding that I can't type for shit😊
I hope y'all enjoyed! Stay safe lovies xx