(P) Charles Leclerc (9)

comfortable
/ˈkʌmf(ə)təb(ə)l/
adjective
(especially of clothes or furnishings) providing physical ease and relaxation.

Y/N - your name

"Come back to bed."

My eyes flutter open as the blinding sun peaks through my open curtains. I shut my eyes, wanting to sleep just a little bit longer. But, my alarm goes off, causing me and my boyfriend, Charles, to groan loudly. "Why do you have to go to work so god damn early?" Charles questions as I chuckle softly.

I reach over and switch my alarm off. As I am about to get out of bed, string arms pulls me back down and hold me tightly. "Babe, I have to go and shower." I say but he just groans. "No." He says as he holds me tighter. "Babe, you know how Gunther gets when I am late." I say as he sighs.

He lets me go and I stand up, making my way to the shower. I have a quick shower, making sure it's extra hot as it was absolutely freezing at the moment. I hop out the shower and wrap the towel around me tightly before walking out into our bedroom once again. I chuckle as I see Charles laying down with his arms wide open, "Come back to bed." He says as I shake my head.

"Babe-" "Please just for five minutes. I'm sure you can eat your breakfast quickly." He says as he opens his eyes as he gives me a serious look. To be fair, he wasn't wrong. Also I mean, come on, look how cute he looks. I sigh, "Fine, but let me get dressed first." I say as I walk to the cupboard. "I mean, you don't have to." Charles says as I scoff. I am not facing him but I can only imagine the smirk across his face.

I get dressed into the Haas uniform, jeans and the Classic Haas shirt and slip on a pair of white socks. I turn around and walk to Charles and climb back into his arms. It's silent for a moment as Charles plays with my hair, combing through it as it was still a little tangled from sleeping. "What are you gonna have for breakfast?" He mumbles against my head as I shrug, "Probably some oats or something." I say as I feel him nod his head.

"Why don't you eat me instead?" He asks as I start laughing. "God, you're ducking impossible!" I exclaim as I pull away and smack his bare chest. He laughs loudly as he pulls me close to him. He proceeds to get on top of me and start a tickle fight, which he always wins as I am ridiculously ticklish, before he smacks me with a pillow. I stare at him in disbelief as he stares back with a childish smile.

"You little shit." I say before grabbing another pillow and hitting him back, causing him to fall off the bed with a loud thump. I look over the bed to see him laying on the floor with a massive smile, laughing uncontrollably. I join in as we laugh for god knows how long. "Right then, CHILD, I gotta get to work. I'll see you later hun." I say as I start walking away but Charles is up quickly before grabbing me and spinning me around.

"Okay, by love." He says as he spins me around and presses his lips to mine for a sweet kiss. "I'll see you later. Work today shouldn't be long as we just packing everything." I say as he nods his head as he stares down at me. "Good cause I was thinking about maybe going for a date night." He says as I chuckle. "I thought you hate going out to restaurants." I say as he shrugs, "I feel like treating my girl to an expensive dinner." He says as he caresses my cheek.

"No man, you don't have too. You know I'm all good with a quick McDonald's burger." I say as he chuckles, "I want to. Now get to work before Gunther kills me again." He says as I roll my eyes. "Love you." I say as I look back at him. "Love you too princess." He says as he waves me good buy and sends me a kiss. I chuckle a I go out and head off to work, ultimately being late but it was worth it spending the morning with the love of my life.

*****

Hey guys! Sorry if this imagine is short but we love a short but sweet imagine. Again sorry for the lack of imagines. I have been struggling a lot lately mentally with school and I just keep stressing where it's come to a point where I'm just constantly stressed. But I hope to upload a little more frequently for you guys because I love you guys so much! Stay safe lovies xx