(P) Marcus Armstrong (5)

clothing
/ˈkləʊðɪŋ/
noun
clothes collectively.

Y/N - your name

"Is that my shirt?"

Oh hi there
Long time no talk :(
School has been... overwhelming to say the least smh
But I have some free time so YALL GETTING AN IMAGINE
Thank you all for being patient ❤️
Enjoy!

*****

I unlock the apartment door and let out a sigh of relief when I enter the warm building. I close the door as quickly as possible and rub my arms, trying to warm myself up from the cold weather that London was experiencing at the moment. I mean, when does it not? I peel my massive, poofy jacket off my arms and hang it on the coat rack.

I make my way upstairs and straight into the bathroom so I could have a relaxing and hot shower before I start studying for my biology test for Friday. The shower is pretty long, as I adored the boiling hot water pouring on my skin, warming me up after walking home in the cold weather. I make my way out the shower, a towel wrapped around my body tightly, and walk to my closet. I go to reach for my fluffy warm pajamas until my eyes fall onto a shirt that isn't mine.

I pull it out and smile widely. It's Marcus's shirt. I admire the long red sleeved shirt and take a deep sniff, humming when his scent reaches my nostrils. Myself and Marcus haven't been going out for too long and he's only ever stayed over at my apartment once and obviously left his shirt behind.

I never asked him for his hoodies or anything as I felt way too embarrassed and shy, despite it being a pretty normal question to ask your boyfriend. I decide that I was gonna wear his shirt. Plus, he wouldn't find out as he was staying over at Callum tonight for a "guys night" instead of mine like planned. which I didn't mind as he deserved to spend time with Callum. I throw the shirt on the bed as I reach for a pair of joggers and my underwear.

I slip everything over my body and smile wide as his scent surrounds me, making me happier instantly. I take this time, as I'm in a good mood, to start studying. I walk downstairs and make myself some tea and set up all my work around the tv and switch to my Apple TV and start playing some soft classical music. I bring my cup of tea with me and sit down on the couch.

I place the cup down and click my knuckles and get to work. Why I chose to be a doctor? Please don't ask me. I regret it as I have to know how DNA is made and all that rubbish (A/N - Bio is killing me this year RIP). Time seems to fly by as I work slowly through my work, getting lost in my own concentration. I'm so lost in Protein Synthesis that I don't even hear, nor see, the front door open and close.

"Hey ba- is that my shirt?" My head snaps up as I look over at my boyfriend, who has a boyish smile plastered on his face. "Marcus? I thought you were staying over at Callum's place tonight?' I question as I feel my cheeks heat up as I look down at his shirt. "He has to go over to his parents house." He says as he walks towards me and collapses next to me.

It's silent as I avoid his eye contact, not wanting to show him how embarrassed I was that I stole his shirt from him and didn't bother asking him if I could wear it for the night. "Nice shirt by the way. Whoever you stole it from has really nice taste." He says with a cheeky grin as he stares over at me. I feel my whole face become hot as I shrug. "I'm sorry I didn't ask. I just saw it and really missed you. I didn't think you were coming home tonight." I answer truthfully as I avoid eye contact and keep my eyes on the screen which had a man playing beautiful piano.

"No need to ask, ever. You can wear my clothes whenever you want. What's mine is yours." He says as he smiles wide at me. "So you're not mad?" I question as I look over at him, seeing him laying lazily as he looked at me, his eyes sparkling from the light in the room. "I'm livid babe. Look how angry I am." He says as he points at his smiling face. I scoff as I smack his leg making him squeal. "Really babe, I'm not mad. You should've called me for a hoodie. It's bloody freezing." He says as he sits up and wraps his arms around me.

"I promise I will next time." I say as I look over and smile at him. He smile back and leans in, placing his lips on mine. "Need help with studying?" He asks as I sigh and look over at the table, seeing millions of notes littering the table and some on the floor as they have fallen. "Please." I say making him chuckle. "I'll ask you some questions." He says as he grabs my notes.

"What is the acronym for the word: deox- umm deoxy- what the fuck is this word?" He asks as his eyebrows frown in confusion and anger, making me laugh. "Deoxyribonucleic acid?" I questions making him nod his head. "That one." He says making me chuckle. "DNA." I answer making him scoff. "That's what DNA stands for? What rubbish." He says making me laugh loudly. "Right, umm this is complicated." He says making me laugh.

"How about this, can you please make dinner tonight so I can study?" I ask as he smiles and nods his head. "Yeah, that sounds better because I can't say half of these words." He says making me laugh. He chuckles at my laugh and leans in, pressing a soft kiss to my cheek. "Spaghetti and meatballs?" He asks as I nod. He gets up and walks to the kitchen, cooking dinner so I can study. What a sweetie.