(S) Max Verstappen (17)

nightmare
/ˈnʌɪtmɛː/
noun
a frightening or unpleasant dream

Y/N - your name

Waves crash onto the shore, the dark clouds intimidating as the wind blows relentlessly tossing my hair all over the place. I look at the ocean, something inside me telling me to run into the water, but why? The water is rough, the waves big and the sea dark but it was like the ocean was calling me. I look behind me, the sky clear behind me and the sounds of chatter coming from there but I didn't want to go there. I didn't want to go to all the laughter and rather to the ocean.

With a single step, I'm in the ocean. The water knocks against my knees making me shiver ever so slightly. I step closer and closer until my whole body, except my head, is covered in water. It felt nice, almost refreshing but that suddenly fades away. I'm suddenly pulled underwater, my head sinking under the surface. I struggle to breath, the water trapping me from breathing but I needed too. I couldn't hold my breath for much longer.

I look around, trying to find what was grabbing me and pulling me deeper and deeper into the dark ocean. I can't seem to see anything, the darkness the major part of it, but I couldn't even see anything wrapped around my ankles. A loud screech makes me freeze underwater. The screech is something I've never heard before, echoing as if there are walls around me.

I suddenly wake up, a gasp for air leaving my lungs as I sit up straight in my bed. I wipe the sweat off forehead as I look around, trying to find the light but in my panic state I couldn't. I eventually find it after knocking a few things off the table and switch the light on. I sit with my back against my headboard trying to calm my breathing as I close my eyes.

After awhile, I seem to calm down. I open my eyes and grab my phone, trying to find Max's contact. My finger hovers over his contact name, not 100% sure if I should wake him up. He was stressed out about the race on Sunday and I was a little unsure about calling him but I can only press on his contacts, needing to hear his voice. The phone rings for a little bit until I hear his voicemail.

I sigh before ending it, finding no need to send him a voicemail. I lay back down looking at my phone. After awhile, I see Max's contact flash on my screen. I answer it immediately and hear his voice on the other side. "Hey my baby. Is everything okay?" He asks, his voice groggy as I can't help but smile. "Hey hun. Sorry for waking you up, I just needed to hear your voice." I say as I hear him chuckle.

"Bad dream again?" He asks as I sigh, "Yeah, that same dream as always. I just wanna know what the fuck keeps pulling me into the ocean." I say with a small smile. "It's probably because you watch so many ocean videos. It's only your fault." He jokingly says as I can't help but chuckle. "I guess you're right.' I say as I lean into the bed, feeling 100 times more comfortable than before.

"Wanna video call? I miss your cute smile." Max says as I chuckle. "I'd love that." I say as I change it to video call. Max appears on my screen, hair a mess and hooded eyes. "I'm sorry I woke you up." I say as he smiles, "I'm glad you did. I miss seeing you in bed." He says with a wink. "God you're something else." I say with a chuckle as he shrugs, "And that's why you love me." He says as I nod my head.

"So baby, are you able to come to Hungary with me next time?" He asks as I smile, "I'm sure I can. I've been saving all my leave so I should be able to come." I say as he nods his head. "Great because I miss you. Sorry that I can't come home straight away from the Silverstone race. I just gotta go back home for something my mom needs." He says as I shrug, "Don't worry hun, I have no issue with that.' I say as I send him a wink.

"God, I love you so much." He says as I feel my cheeks heat up. "I love you too." I say as I smile widely at him. "Are you tired?" He asks as I sigh dramatically, "Honestly, not so much." I say as he nods, "Me too. But I don't mind, I like seeing your face." He says as I chuckle. "Wanna do some naughty things?" He asks as I chuckle. "Maybe." I say as I turn around to lay on my side.

"I know it's not ideal but it's better than nothing." He says as he does the same as me, putting his phone on the side as he turns onto his side. "So what do you want?" I ask, biting my lip as I look at him. He's already shirtless with the blanket covering his lower body. I'm assuming he has his boxers on underneath as that was his normal sleeping attire. I was in a lose shirt that was Max's and a pair of shorts.

"I think we need to get rid of that shirt.' He says as I smile. I move the phone so that it could capture my whole body whilst I'm on my knees. I seductively take off my shirt exposing my free breasts. I see Max bite his lip before his hand moves in between the sheets and start pumping himself. "And those shorts?" He questions as I chuckle. I slip them off leaving my panties on show which were a cream colour.

I see him start pumping faster as I move the phone to lay down on my back, ensuring that my whole body was on show. Max remove the sheets exposing his hand in his blue boxers. "I think it's only fair you remove your boxers." I say with a smile as my fingers disappear in my panties and then into my folds. I'm super wet, making it easier to slide my fingers in and out of my opening.

"Fair enough." He says as he slips his boxers down exposing his hard member. Even on a call, I can see the pre-cup dripping from his tip. I suppress a groan as I remove my panties, not even waiting for him to tell me to remove my panties.

I hear Max groan as he starts pumping faster. "You're so beautiful. I hope you know that." He says making me smile. "And you're very handsome.' I say with a cheeky grin. "Are you close?" Max asks after seeing my legs start to shake which always meant that I was close. "Yeah I am." I moan out as my fingers move faster around my numb. "Do you still have that toy?" He asks making my eyes raise. "How do you know I have a toy?" I ask as he chuckles.

"You don't hide your things well, my love.' He says making me laugh. I quickly get up and grab the bright pink toy from my cupboard. I plonk down back in my spot and look at Max who is intensely looking back at me. I open my legs and insert the toy inside me, moaning loudly as it stretches my walls. Max starts pumping faster as he watches me, his arm flexing with each movement of his arm.

I rub my numb at the same time, getting me closer and closer to my orgasm. "I'm close." I say as I look over at him. "Me too princess." He says as he starts moving faster. In a matter of minutes, we both release. I moan his name loudly as my walls clench around the toy. I look over at him to see him smiling lovingly at me. "I can't wait until I see you again. I miss you so much." He says as I smile at him.

"I miss you too, hun. Thanks for this call. It was actually much needed." I say as I get up with my phone and the toy, cleaning it before placing it back in my cupboard. "Now go sleep, my love. You need it." He says as I chuckle, "Do I look that bad?" I joke as he nods, "Oh yes. So bad.' He says as we share a laugh. "Go sleep. I love you." I say to him as I get back into bed, pulling the sheets over my backed body. "I love you too. Bye.' He says as I wave, ending the call.

I lay into the sheet, melting into the soft sheets as I fall asleep thinking about the love of my love who I couldn't wait to see.

*****

I actually love this idk. Anyway, stay safe lovies xx