Toto Wolff (1)

unobtainable
/ʌnəbˈteɪnəb(ə)l/
adjective
not able to be obtained.

Y/N - your name

I walk into the Mercedes head quarters with a smile on my face. "Good morning Jane!" I say to our receptionist as she gives me a big smile. "Morning Y/N. You look happy today." She says with a chuckle as I smile at her. "For the first time this whole year, I was able to get a full 9 hours of sleep because Toto didn't send me any work to do last minute." I say as she chuckles. "Is he in his office?" "Yes he is." "Great! Thank you Jane. I'll see you at lunch." I say as I wave her goodbye and head off to Toto's office.

I knock on his door as I hear a muffled, "Come in." I open the door to see Toto with his wife Susie. They both look flustered and are stood very close to one another. "Umm... should I come back?" I question as Toto shook his head. "No it's fine. Susie, we'll setting this at home." Toto says as Susie rolls her eyes. "Yeah, you say that every time." She turns around and knocks into me on her way out the door. She slams the door as I flinch at the impact and sound as it echoes in Toto's office.

Toto sighs as he sits down on his chair and places his feet on his desk, "Are you okay Mr Wolff?" I question as he rubs his eyes and then rubs his temples. "I would normally say yes but no." "I'm sorry Mr Wolff. Is there anything I could do?" I ask as I sit opposite him. "Maybe start calling me Toto?" He questioned harshly as I frown. I absolutely hated it when people took their anger out on me.

"Umm okay Toto. Is there any work I could do?" "What do you think, Y/N? Do you think I just ask you to come to work to lounge around and do nothing? Do I pay you to do nothing?" He questions as he places his feet back on the ground and sits forward on his chair, staring angrily at me. "Right. I'll just leave." I say, angry, as I stand up and walk to his door. "No!" He shouts as I flinch and turn around to see him standing up.

"I'm not done with you." He says as he walks towards me. I gulp, intimidated by his height and angry mannerism. "Why Y/N? Why do you have to be like this?" He asks as he stands close to me. "Be like what?" I question, anger taking over me as I had no clue what he was on about. Without another word, his lips smashed into mine.

To say I was shocked was an understatement. His left hand gripped my waist tightly as he leaned on the wall with his right hand. His glasses fell a little, hitting the bridge of my nose in the process. His lips hungrily kissed mine as I slowly closed my eyes, confused as to what was going on. Susie flashed into my mind making me pull away and stare up at Toto.

"Toto, we can't do this." I say as I try move away from him but instead he grips my hips tighter. "Why?" "Why do you think? You're married Toto." I say pointing to his ring on his left hand. He looks down at his ring and rips it off if his finger. "Y/N, no one needs to find out." He says but I shake my head. "This goes against my morals Toto. This isn't right." I say trying to pull away but he traps me in his arms, blocking me from leaving by having his arms either side of me on the wall.

"Y/N, do you want to keep your job?" "Oh, so now you're threatening me with my job?" I question, lifting my right eyebrow and crossing my arms. "Y/N, I really like you. I've liked you since you arrived but being married has been challenging. I'm not happy with Susie anymore." He says but I roll my eyes and look at him dead in the eye, "That's no excuse to cheat. If you're not happy, get a divorce and then we could talk." I say pushing him off and opening the door.

I walk to my office and close the door, locking it behind me, not wanting him to barge in. "What the fuck just happened?" I question to myself as I shake my head and walk to my desk. I pull out my computer and get started on the work I apparently have.

-

"Christ, its 8pm." I say to myself as I stand up and start packing up, angry that I didn't leave when I could've because I got lost in my work. "At least I have less to do tomorrow." I say to myself as I walk out of the room, switching the light off on my way out.

"Bye Jane." I says I last the receptionist area as she waves, "Bye Y/N! I'll see you tomorrow." She says as I nod and walk off to my car. The drive home wasn't long, luckily, as I walked in and greeted my dog. "Hey fluffy! Sorry mama is late. Let's feed you real quick." I say to my Labrador and get him some food.

While he is eating, I hear a knock on my door. I sigh, not wanting to deal with anyone right now as I was very tired. I open the door to a smiling Toto with roses in hand. "Umm hi Toto." I say as he hands me the roses. "We are divorced." He says calmly as I take the roses. I look at him, not trusting him as he pulls out the divorce papers. "So you're telling me you divorced your wife for me?" I question as I read over the papers, making sure they are real.

"When I told you I've liked for since you walked in on your first day of work, I wasn't lying." He says causing me to chuckle lightly. I looked at the tall man in front of me, not knowing exactly how I felt but I knew I wanted to try it with him. "Come inside. I think we should talk about it." I say causing him to smile and follow me inside, greeting Fluffy on his way in.

*****

Toto made an appearance! I know I said drivers but Toto is an exception (the only exception) unless you guys desperately wanna see other racing engineers or team principles but I don't plan on writing about Christian (you feel me)😂. Thank you for all the support! Stay safe everyone xx