(R) Daniel Ricciardo (11)

hide
/hʌɪd/
verb
put or keep out of sight

Request: Could you make a story were Daniel falls in love with the reader but hasn't told her yet xx - Anonymous

Y/N - your name

I look at my brother, Michael, and burst out laughing. "You look like a fucking idiot." I tell him making him scoff. "I'm a clown! What's wrong with that?" He asks as he points at his Halloween costume. "You don't look like a clown." I add as he scoffs, "Well, I think I look pretty sexy." He says as he poses, flexing his arms. I roll my eyes before fixing my nurse outfit, "As long as you're happy." I say as he nods and strides out of my room.

We were currently going to Daniel Ricciardo's Halloween party that he was having at his house. Daniel and Michael obviously work together with Michael being his personal trainer, but myself and Daniel are close as well. We met at one of his early races when Michael just started working for the Australian. From there on, the three of us have been like three peas in a pod and always together.

I also travel alongside them, in addition studying makeup, because Michael didn't wanna leave me alone back in Australia. He was a little worried about my crazy ex, so I definitely took the chance to come with. Daniel didn't mind, rather enjoying my company as much as I enjoy his.

"Are you ready? We are gonna be late." Michael says as I reach the end of the stairs. "Yeah I am." I say as I admire my body in the nurse outfit in the mirror hanging on the wall. "Good, lets go." He says as we make our way to Daniel's house. It's a short drive, but on arrival it's obvious that Daniel is hosting a party. There are a bunch of cars surrounding his house, bright and colorful lights coming from his clear windows, sometimes shaking with the loud beat of the music.

Myself and Michael make our way in, saying hi to some close mates of Daniel's that we have befriended overtime. "My two favorite people!" Daniel shouts as he wraps us up in a tight group hug. I embrace the hug, enjoying his strong arms around me. "Are you drunk already?" Michael asks Daniel as he chuckles, "Yes, but you know I'm good with my alcohol." Dan replies as I chuckle up at him.

He smiles down at me as his cheeks heat up. Why? I have no idea. "Want a drink?" Daniel asks us as Michael shakes his head, "I'm gonna go chat up that beautiful lady over there.' Michael says before walking over to a random lady. "Well, Y/N, would you like a drink?" Daniel asks as he offers me his hand. I take it, answering his question without saying anything, as we make our way to his kitchen.

Daniel's POV

I can't help but admire y/n as I make her a random cocktail I knew she enjoyed, the name too long for me to even try to pronounce. She looks absolutely stunning in her nurse costume, ironically matching my doctors uniform. The only difference was that I was covered in blood whilst she was just an innocent nurse, matching her innocent nature. "Here you go.' I say as I hand her the cocktail.

"Thank you. I'm surprised you know this is my favorite drink." She says as I chuckle, "Michael told me." I lie as I sip on my beer. "I like the doctors outfit. I love how we are matching.' She says with a slight giggle. That giggle sending me into overdrive as I feel my heartbeat quicken. "I know right! I promise it's just a coincidence." I add with a smile as she chuckles again.

"Wanna dance?" I ask her, worried that she would say no. "I'd love too." She says as she places her drink down and grabs my hand. I place my drink down quickly and follow her lead, loving her dominant nature. I've always loved y/n, but I've never said anything because of her brother who works for me.

Knowing Michael, he is such a control freak and so protective over y/n that I can only imagine the issues that would arise between the two of us. The tension would just get too much and I don't wanna lose either of them. I did try and tell her once, but she didn't seem to notice and carried on laughing at the joke that was actually the truth. I'm not mad at her, just disappointed in myself for not having the balls to tell her directly.

Y/N pulls me close to her, dancing the night away to random hip pop songs that I don't even know most of the lyrics too. We dance together the whole night, as if it's just the two of us in the room. "Levitated" starts playing on the speakers, which I know y/n loves, as he pulls me close to her. She sings the lyrics as she maintains eye contact with me. I can't help but feel the nerves coursing through my veins, my palms turning sweaty as she holds onto me tightly.

Y/N seems to notice this as she giggles before moving her hands away from mine and attaching them around my neck. I place my hands on her hips as we sway to the beat, sometime turning her around. As the song ends, she cheers before looking up at me. "Wanna go outside for a minute?" I ask her making her frown but nod her head. We walk out onto the Terrance outside, knowing that's the only place where there would be any privacy as there were a few people in my pool.

We sit down together on one of the deck chairs staring out at the dark sky littered with small stars. "It's beautiful.' She says as I look down at her. Our legs are touching and our breathing both irregular from dancing. "It really is. Almost as beautiful as you." I say making her chuckle. "You're such a sweetie pie. Thanks Dan." She was as she leans into my side, hugging me. I hug her back before taking in a deep breath.

Your POV

"I really like you.' Daniel says catching me off guard. I look up at the Australian with a frown on my face. "What?" I ask out of confusion. "I- uh.' He fumbles over his words before standing up quickly, slightly knocking me in the process. "Nothing. Don't worry about it." He says before he tries to dash back inside but I quickly stand up and grab his hand. "You like me? Like, like-like me?" I ask with a small smile in my lips.

He nods his head, not saying anything probably out of embarrassment. I don't say anything but step on my tippy toes and place my lips onto his. Daniel pulls away in shock, looking down at my small frame closely against his. In a swift movement, he grabs my waist tightly before smashing his lips against mine. My arms wrap around his neck tightly, pulling him closer to me even though it's probably not possible.

I pull away, my lungs aching from the lack of oxygen. Daniel presses his forehead against mine as we try and regulate our breathing. "That was amazing." He says as we share a chuckle. "It really was." I answer with a wide smile on my lips. "Don't tell Micheal." He says as I nod, "Had no intentions on doing so." I say before pressing my lips against his once more.

*****

I actually really like this one omg. I hope you guys like it too. Stay safe lovies xx