Sebastian Vettel (2)

smile
/smʌɪl/
verb
form one's features into a pleased, kind, or amused expression, typically with the corners of the mouth turned up and the front teeth exposed.

Y/N - your name

I put my maroon bikini on my tanned skin as I stand in the mirror and smile at my completion. I move the top of the bikini so that it sits more comfortable on my breasts. "Come on babe! I don't want people to steal our place at the pool!" My husband, Sebastian, calls out from the living room. "Coming. Just grabbing some sunblock!" I shout as I walk to the bathroom and grab the sunblock.

I grab a hat and one of Seb's large shirts for when we walk on the beach or for when I don't wanna tan any longer. I walk out of the room with everything in a bag and smile at my husband who is seated on the couch, looking down at his phone. "Let's go, babe." I say as he turns towards me and sighs, "Finally." He says but stops as he looks at me. "What?" I question as he stared at my chest. "You look beautiful babe." He says as I feel my cheeks heat up. "Thank you babe." I say as I walk over to him and kiss his cheek.

His eyes don't leave my chest as I smirk, "So what's making me look so beautiful today?" I tease him as he smiles, "Your smile..." he says, still looking at my chest. "Really?" I question as his eyes move to my face. "Yes! See I'm looking at your smile." He says as his eyes slowly move back to my chest. "Yeah, definitely because my smile is definitely on my chest." I say as his eyes shoot up to mine as his cheeks take in a pink hue.

I chuckle at my husband as I turn around and walk to the front door. "Come!" I shout as I turn around and see him staring at my ass. "Does my smile look good on my ass too?" I question as he rolls his eyes. I chuckle as I open the door and grab Sebastian's hand and walk down to the pool with him.

We sit relatively close to the pool as we watch the kids running around. "What do you think about kids?" He asks as I turn and stare at him, moving my sunglasses down so I'm able to see him better. "I love kids. I can't wait to have kids one day." I say truthfully as I turn and face back at the kids in the kiddie pool. I see Seb smile from the corner of my eye as he looks at the kids, "And you babe?" I ask as I look back at him. "Yeah, I definitely want kids one day." He says as he smiles back at me.

We continue relaxing until a waiter makes his way to me with a cocktail in hand. "Hello ma'am. This is for you." He says as he starts handing me the drink but I put up my hand and shake my head, "Sorry, but I didn't order this." I say but he shakes his head, "It was sent to you by that table over there." He says as he points at a table filled with a bunch of teenage boys. They all smile at me and send me a wink as I chuckle, "Uhh, well, thanks?" I say as more of a question than a statement.

The waiter laughs as he walks away, leaving me with a random cocktail and an angry Sebastian. "I can't believe them. Fucking teenagers." Sebastian mumbles under his breath as I chuckle. "Are you jealous love?" I ask as I stare at him. His brows were scrunched together as I could see his jaw clenched under his light beard. "No!" He defends himself, making me laugh even more knowing very well he is jealous. "Don't worry babe, I won't be leaving you for a teenager." I say as I grab his hand, giving it a small squeeze. "It's also kinda illegal so." I say with a small laugh as I stare at my husband. He nods in response as he keeps on watching the boys from a distance.

As the rest of the afternoon continued, I forgot about those boys but Sebastian couldn't. "They keep staring." He says as I sigh, "Babe, just leave it. They can look all they want but I'm married to you." I say as I lay on my chest, wanting to tan my back. "But they looking at what is mine." He says angrily as I raise my eyebrows at him. I have never seen Sebastian this jealous and possessive.

"Calm down. It's alright! We can go up now if you want." I say as I push myself up, getting to my feet. He sighs as he stands up and grabs my waist and pulls me close, placing a hungry kiss on my lips. I chuckle and I pull way and look at my angry husband, "You're terrible, you know that." I say with a smile on my lips as he rolls his eyes. "Yeah yeah but you love me." He says as he grabs my bag for me.

"True that." I say as I grab my towel. "Here." Sebastian says as he hands me his shirt that I grabbed earlier on. "Please put it on." He says as I laugh, "And if I don't?" I challenge him as he gives me a stern look, "Alright, alright." I say as I slip his shirt on. The shirt hangs down to my knees as he smiles down at me, "You look beautiful." He says as I smile and kiss his cheek, "Thank you." I say as I grab his hand as we walk back to our room.

On our way into the hotel, one of the boys wolf whistles as I feel Sebastian tense up next to me. "Don't." I say as I look at him. "But-" "No." I cut him off as we walk into the hotel. "They can't keep doing this." He says as I smile at him, "It's okay babe! We will be out of here in few days and then you'll never see them again." I say as I hear him sigh and nod, "Okay." He says but I can see from a mile away that he isn't convinced.

We make it back to our hotel room in silence as I walk into the warm room. Before I can even make it to our bedroom, Sebastian pulls me close and places his lips on mine. His lips kiss mine roughly as I smile into the kiss, "You're really that jealous, huh?" I question as his lips kiss mine once again for an answer. "You're mine and no one else's and I'm gonna show you just that." He says as his hands grip my bum tightly.

*****

Imagine an overprotective Sebastian. Oof
Stay safe! xx