(R/S) Toto Wolff (12)

day
/deɪ/
noun
each of the twenty-four-hour periods, reckoned from one midnight to the next, into which a week, month, or year is divided, and corresponding to a rotation of the earth on its axis

Request: Heyy it's me again!! Could you give me a one shot on Toto Wolff that he is a Mafia boss in the same genre as the 365 days movie? Pleaseeee😄 ~ Anonymous

Guys, this one is gonna be a little rough🙉 But, imma try something new. Hope y'all enjoy!😘 Btw smut!

Day 1

I walk with my best friend into the massive and fancy hotel. "Wow, fancy." I say as I nudge her. "Only the best for my maid of honor." He says as she pinches my cheeks. Whilst she is checking in, I admire everything around me. My eyes land on a random guy. He was cute but looked much older than me. He gives me a small smile as I smile back, kinda enjoying our little flirty moment. "Ready, Y/N?" Rebecca asks as I look at her and nod.

"So how come you've brought me here when you're wedding is in a year from now?" I question her as we start our journey to our bedroom. "I just thought we should do this now whilst we both aren't stressing about the wedding." She says as I nod. "Agreed. Ready to get drunk?" I ask as we walk to our hotel bedroom. "Drunk is my middle name." She says as she bursts into the bedroom.

We start off with light drinks but gradually get heavier as we make our way downstairs to the swimming pool. We lounge around, just enjoying the sun. "Imma head off to the room. I'm feeling really dizzy." I tell Rebecca as she nods. "Love you." She says as we kiss each other's cheeks. "I love you too." I say as I start my journey to my room.

On the way there, I randomly black out. When I wake up, I have no clue where I am. The room is dark and the sheets are soft on my skin. I sit upright, confused out of my mind. Where the fuck am I? I get up in a panic and run outside. I walk down the marble stairway as I'm faced with that same man from before. "Excuse me, where am I?" I ask him as he looks at me.

His smile is large, "You're in my house." He says as I shrug, "Great? Listen, I have to get back to my hotel room. I'm spending my time with my friend before she gets married." I say as I start walking to the door but a large hand stops me. I frown up at the tall man as he shakes his head, "You're not going anywhere." He says as fear starts settling in.

That's when I go psycho. I try and run away, kicking and screaming knowing that I've been kidnapped. I mean, at least I wasn't kidnapped by the most unattractive man ever, but I've still been kidnapped. "Will you stop it!" He raises his voice as he throws me on the couch. "Can I at least have an explanation of who you are and what you're doing with me?" I ask as I sit upright, trying to make myself more intimidating.

"My name is Toto Wolff and I work for the German Mafia. The reason you're here is plainly because of your beauty. When I laid my eyes in you earlier today, I just knew we had something." He says as he leans in and presses his lips to mine. I push him away, "Sorry bud, but this isn't exactly sane." I say as he chuckles. "Give me 365 days and I'll make you fall in love with me." He states as I raise my eyebrows.

"I don't easily love, Toto." I say with a shrug but he just smiles wider. "Is that a threat?" He asks as his hand wraps around my neck tightly. I gulp, very intimidated by the 6ft4 man. "Yes." I say just barely audible as he chuckles lowly. "I'll take your threat as a challenge, so challenge accepted, Y/N." he says as he lets go of my neck before walking to his bedroom.

Day 6

Living with a complete stranger has been rough. It was just constant fighting with each other. I had to basically beg to speak to Rebecca. I told her the truth but told her not to worry about it. She obviously worried but she just knew to let me do what I needed to do. I told her that I would make up to her and take her on another holiday once I'm allowed too.