Toto Wolff (4)

cheater
/ˈtʃiːtə/
noun
a person who acts dishonestly in order to gain an advantage.

Y/N - your name

I stare in disbelief at my boyfriend, Toto, who is kissing another woman in the corner of the club. I feel tears spring to my eyes as I stare at him grabbing her waist and pulling her close. I feel my blood turn icy yet boil as my anger and heart break mix together. A tap on my shoulder brings me back to reality as I stare at my best friend, Kian, who is shaking his head.

"Let's go." He says, obviously seeing Toto with the other girl. I shake my head, "I need to talk to him." I say, turning on my heel and making my way towards Toto but his hand pulls me back, "Let's not start drama in the club. Rather face him in private. It also stops the spread on social media. You know how it is, you'll get the blame even though he is the one cheating on you." Kian says. I nod, understanding where he was coming from.

"Let's go." I say as I stare down at my feet. Before we walk out the door, I look back once more to see them staring in each other's eyes. I sigh, remembering how he see to look at me like that. Since our massive fight a few weeks ago, he has been off with me. Rightly so, it wasn't a pretty fight but every relationship deals with fights and I didn't see cheating on me as an excuse for our fight.

Kian starts the car as we drive in silence to my apartment that I share with Toto. As we stop the car, Kian turns towards me and gives me a sympathetic smile. "It's gonna be okay. I know it seems tough but in the end, you don't wanna be dating a cheater." He says as I nod but feel warm tears fall down my cheeks. "I can't believe he's done this." I say as I sniff. Kian pulls me into a tight hug as I cry into the crook of his neck, my makeup smearing on my face and his shirt.

"Come, let's go inside and wash up and then watch some movies before he gets home." He says as I scoff, "That's if he gets home." I say as I roll my eyes thinking about the nights he didn't come home after "work" now knowing exactly what his "work" was. "Well then that means a much needed sleep over and then you can deal with that fucktard tomorrow." He says making me chuckle. We step out the car and make our way inside the house to start this much needed sleepover.

-

I wake up to the light shining from the sun straight into my eyes. I groan and I blink until my eyes are able to adjust. I see Kian sprawled out on the adjacent couch besides me making me chuckle softly. I grab my phone and check the ti,e to see its 6am, the normal time that Toto arrives home from his "work". I hated myself for not seeing these red flags. Why did I bother to believe his excuses that didn't makes sense. "Work ran late so I slept over at Lewis's house." When he smelt like a Women's perfume.

There are countless other excuses but I'd rather not lost them otherwise I'll be here until Christmas (A/N - which isn't far away and I'm so excited). Kian stirs in his sleep until he opens his eyes and gives me a toothy smile, "Good morning sleeping beauty." He says making me chuckle, "Morning Shrek." I say to which he scoffs as he rubs his bald head, "At least Shrek is so fucking sexy so thanks I'll take the compliment." He says making me laugh out loud.

"True. Shriek is love, Shrek is life." I say making him squeal, "Why do you know that! Christ you need to see a psychiatrist." He says making me roll my eyes, "You clearly know it too." I say in defense, "I visit a psychiatrist hun." He says making both of us burst into a fit of giggles. Our giggle are interrupted by the front door opening. Both of our gazes shift to the door where Toto stood with his hair ruffled up and top 2 buttons undone.

Everything I saw last night seemed to flood back in, more like crash in like a tsunami, as he stares at us with a nervous smile spread across his face. "Morning Kian. Hey babe." He says making me flinch. "Morning. I best get going. Call me later." Kian says to me as he winks at me. I nod and get up and give him a tight hug, "Once you're done talking to him, message me and I'll meet you outside. You can crash at mine for awhile." He whispers in my ear making me smile. I pull away and nod, thanking him.

Kian leave the apartment leaving myself and Toto together. "Umm, I bets go shower." Toto says but I put my hand up. "Where were you last night?" I question him as I feel tears prick my eyes. He visibly turns pale as he gulps, "Working like I told you." He says. It takes every ounce of my body to not roll my eyes at him, "Why not come home last night?" I question as he shrugs, "Ran longer than I expected." He says, his famous excuse.

I take in a deep breath, counting to 10 before I speak, "Toto, I'm gonna ask once more, and only once more, and this time I want the truth; where the hell where you last night?" I ask slightly raising my voice. "Oh my god, Y/N! I was working, how many times do I need to say that? Wow, I thought you had more trust in me." He says making me burst out laughing. He frowns at me as I shake my head, "I saw you last night." I say as his facial expression changes to a guilty one.

"What?" "I happened to go to the same club as you and saw you sucking faces with another woman." I say feeling my cheeks heat up in anger. "How could you?" I ask as I fold my arms over my chest. He looks down and doesn't say anything, indirectly answering my question, he didn't love me because I couldn't give him what he wanted. "That answers my question. Goodbye Toto." I say as I turn on my heel and walk up the stairs into our bedroom, messaging Kian at the same time.

I hear his loud footsteps follow me but I ignore them as I start packing a bag, that was half packed from last night anyway. "Y/N, please don't leave me." He begs next to me but I shut him down, not wanting to listen to his petty excuses and how he loves me oh so much. "Baby, hi can you throw so many years down the drain?" He question making me stop in my tracks.

"Me! I'm throwing our memories down the drain? You're the one who cheated on me!" I exclaim as I stare into his saddened eyes. "You fucked up Toto and that's your fault. Not mine. We could've solved our problems, sat down together and worked out any issues but you think sleeping with other women was gonna fix it?" I question with a scoff. I turn and pack the last few things from my bag.

"Please, I made a mistake." He says as I zip up my bag, "But that mistake ruined this relationship. It's over." I say as I feel warm tears fall down my cheeks. He tries to stop me but I dodge him and walk downstairs. I walk outside to Kian's car as I turn back to face Toto who was stood outside the door, "I love you, Toto. I really do but I refuse to be with someone who doesn't love me back." I say and then turn around and get into Kian's car, driving away and never looking back.

*****

I haven't written a non-happy ending in awhile so here ya go. Sorry for any spelling mistakes, maths paper 2 KILLED ME (I just wanna know, where in life with trigonometry help me?) and now my brain is mush. I hope you enjoyed! Stay safe lovies xx