(R) Lando Norris (24)

spiderman
/ˈspʌɪdəman/
noun
a US cartoon, TV, and film character who develops special powers, such as great strength and the ability to cling to surfaces, after being bitten by a radioactive spider.

Request (summarized): Could you please write something fluffy with Lando Norris? Like you are a Holland sister and he is meeting your brothers officially before the race or at a family dinner. Lando is pretty nervous but they end up getting along very well - Anonymous

A Tom Holland and Lando Norris imagine? I might just simply perish.

A pillow hitting my face wakes me up from my beauty sleep. I groan loudly as I open my eyes, seeing my younger brothers around me. Paddy and Sam have a childish grin across their faces, creepy grins, as I frown at them, "And that face?" I question as they just giggle. "Your boyfriend is here. I saw through the peephole." Paddy says as he points towards the hotel bedroom door, giggling with Sam as they love making fun of my relationship with Lando. "Wait, what time is it?" I ask in a hurry as I look over at my phone seeing that I over slept.

"Why did you guys leave me to oversleep?" I ask my younger brothers as they just shrug. I groan loudly as I toss the sheets off of me and rush to the door. I open it to see a smiling Lando. His smile stretches wider as he points at my oversized pajamas, "I like your new outfit." He adds before pressing a kiss to my cheek. "Hun, I'm so sorry. I overslept." I say as he shakes his head, "Don't worry, princess. Unfortunately, I do have to rush off. I'm already late as it is. Would it be fine if you could meet me at the track?" He asks, stepping away from my brothers view, still having not met them face to face.

I nod my head and give him a quick hug, "No problem. It's only Monaco, it's not that big anyway." I say as I send him a wink. "See you later, hun." He says as he rushes off towards the elevator. "See you later, hun." Sam mocks Lando as I show him the middle finger. "I'll tell mom!" He shouts. "Do it. I dare you.' I say sending my little brothers a wink. They chuckle before plopping down on my bed.

"Can we come with to the race?" They ask as I sigh and sit down. "No, sorry guys. We don't have any extra tickets." I say as they nod. I did feel bed, they lived for fast cars, but there was nothing I could do. In addition, Lando was a little scared to meet my brothers. Being the only girl with 4 brothers was a recipe for overprotectiveness from all of them, but mostly Tom.

I love Tom to bits, but he can be a little extra at times. He wanted to meet Lando as soon as I started going out with him, but I delayed him up until today. I told Lando that Tom would be at the race today and wants to meet him, and he was beyond freaking out, but he had nothing to worry about. I knew Tom liked him because with previous relationships, Tom told me to break up with them as soon as he saw a picture of them. But with Lando, he just nodded and handed my phone back to me.

"I suggest you get ready. Don't wanna miss the race.' Paddy says as I nod in agreement. I grab some clothes and slip into the shower. I just wash my body since my hair was already clean and slip on my floral dress and a pair of sandals. I walk out the bathroom and put on some makeup and brush my hair out, leaving it loose for the day. "Okay guys, I'm gonna head out. Don't cause any trouble. Uncle Liam is downstairs waiting for you two. Harry's plane has been delayed but he should meet you guys downstairs." I say as they nod their heads. They bid me goodbye as I walk out and to the lobby.

As I'm about to walk out the hotel, I hear Tom call my name. "Hey sister. Wanna go to the race together?" He asks as I nod, thinking it's more convenient as well as it allows for him to meet Lando properly. The drive there is short, filled with chatter ranging from Tom's new movie he is filming and how my studies are going. We arrive in a matter of minutes, and park in the parking lot.

We chat again as we walk to the paddock and sign in with our passes. "So are you gonna take me to Lando?" Tom asks as I nod. We make our way to the McLaren garage with a few people stopping us for pictures along the way. Just before we arrive, I see Lando staring at us. After dating him for 5 months, I can tell just by his facial expressions that he was shitting his pants out of fear.

His eyes are big as he bites his lip, his most obvious sign that he is nervous. As we about to enter the garage, the Spider-Man theme song starts playing which puts a massive smile on Tom's face, showing the real child in him. "Thanks guys!" He shouts with a laugh as I smile at my boyfriend. I walk towards Lando and engulf him in a tight hug, "Tom, this is Lando. Lando, this is Tom." I introduce them even though they know each other since they such big public figures.

"Nice to meet you." They both say in sync as they shake hands. I drift away from the conversation as I admire everything around me. All the cars and machinery and the few fans that were cheering from their apartment buildings that I could hear ever so slightly over the roaring engines of the cars. Tom and Lando laughing catches my attention as I smile at my brother and boyfriend getting along.

Lando, like I said, was scared to meet Tom. Lando was prettified that my brothers wouldn't like him. I was able to convince him that Harry, Paddy, and Sam like him, as they are massive McLaren fans, but it was more challenging to try and convince him that Tom likes him.

"Alright, I've gotta go but you can stay here for a bit, y/n. It was nice meeting you, Lando. We must definitely have a drink together soon.' Tom says as Lando nods along with me. "Nice meeting you too, Tom.' Lando says as they bro hug. "See you, y/n." Tom says as he hugs me tightly. Just by his hug, I could tell he was happy with Lando which I'm glad about as I love the Brit way more than I thought I could ever love anyone.

Tom slips away from the garage and I move my head to Lando who has a massive grin spread across his face. "See, there was no need to be scared. He loves you.' I say as I wrap my arms around my boyfriend tightly. "Your brother is amazing. Maybe he can get me into a movie." Lando jokes as we share a laugh. "I love you, but now you have to focus on your race. Go win out there baby." I say as I smile up at him.

"I love you too. See you later my princess." Lando says as he presses his lips to mine. I chorus of 'awes' makes us pull apart as we laugh at the McLaren crew who were watching us. "Our favorite power couple!" One of the engineer shouts as myself and Lando laugh before I disappear to my brother to watch one of my favorite races ever.

*****

I hate this so much omg and the request is so amazing. I'm so sorry this is so bad. Stay safe lovies xx