(R) Michael Italiano (1)

dance
/dɑːns/
verb
move rhythmically to music, typically following a set sequence of steps.

A/N - how cute is this picture? My little heart😢

I look around the wedding reception and let out a tired and lonely sigh. I look over at my friends as they dance with their significant others or they dance with complete strangers. This was meant to be a day for celebrating, happy that my mother got remarried to an amazing man, Daniel Ricciardo (A/N - lucky bitch), but it just brought sadness.

I missed my dad, more than words could explain. One minute, he was there and the next, he wasn't. He left me and my mom alone, with no one to look after us. What made it worse was that he left in my teenage years, really impacting me and my studies, hence why I am struggling to find a job.

I sigh as I take a sip of my cocktail and look over at my mom. She looks so happy whilst being held in Daniel's arms. I look over at the grooms table to see Michael sitting all alone. Man, he is super attractive, but why would he drop his standards so low? Not only am I not successful, but I am definitely no fitness guru. I actually hate exercising so that would really contradict his whole purpose and his job.

He looks over at me and smiles wide at me. I smile back before turning my attention back to my drink. After a few seconds, I feel a tap on my shoulder as the song, "It's been a long, long time" starts playing (A/N - I'm telling y'all, if I ever find a man, this is gonna be my wedding song). "Could I have this dance?" He asks as I smile up at him, "I can't dance though." I say but he just shakes his head, "I will lead." He says as I feel myself blush, "Fine." I say as I grab his outstretched hand before walking to the packed dancefloor.

Michael grabs my waist as I wrap my arms around his neck as we sway to the music. I get lost in his brown eyes as he looks down at me. It feels as if this was actually our special day, despite how cliché and cringe that sounds. He smiles down at me before speaking, "You look stunning, Y/N." He says as I feel my cheeks heat up.

I look down at my light pink dress that matched all the bridesmaids as I shrug, "Really?" I question as I scoff, "You doubt yourself too much, Y/N. You are really beautiful." He says as I roll my eyes but with a smile plastered on my red and flustered face, "Thanks Michael." I say as I lean my head on his broad chest. "Anything for you, Y/N. You mean a lot to me. And plus, you're technically Daniel's daughter now so I have to like you." He says as he winks down at me, "You're a cheeky son of a bitch." I say as he laughs loudly.

It goes silent as we continue dancing to the song, swaying to the beat as I see my mom and Daniel laughing and making a fool out of themselves. "I am so glad my mom met someone like Daniel. I wish I could find someone like that." I say as Michael starts playing with my hair, "I'm sure they are closer than you think." He says as I chuckle, "Maybe." I say as I look up at him. Michael was a guy like Daniel, hence their friendship.

Since knowing Michael for so long, I know that he has been with countless girls and he treated every single one of them so well, but they let him down. I wouldn't do that too him. I don't know how those girls did. My thoughts are interrupted by his lips being placed on mine. My eyes shoot wide open as I stare at the young man, but I close my eyes and melt into the kiss, grabbing onto his neck as he grips my waist tighter.

After a few long seconds, he pulls away from me . I look up at him and open my lips but he places a finger on my lip, "Shh, just dance with me." He says in a whisper. I nod my head as I place my head back onto his shoulder as we dance until the song comes to an end. I look up at him, "Why did you kiss me?" I question as he chuckle, "I don't know, just thought I'd show you how much you annoy me." He says sarcastically. I smack him as he laughs before pulling me aside to sit at a table. "I kissed you because I like you." He says as he caresses the back of my hand.

"But I'm not your type." I say as he shrugs, "Who says you know my type?" He questions as I scoff, "All the previous girls you dated, they were so pretty and skinny." I say as he smiles at me, "Did those relationships with them last? Exactly, and plus, Y/N, you are so beautiful. And what's even better is that your personality is also so beautiful." He says as I feel myself blush and look down at my shoes.

"I like you too." I say as I meet his eyes once again, "I am super glad. Now, what do you say about dancing some more with your mom and Daniel before we go back to my hotel room and eat some snacks?" He questions as I smile, "That sounds amazing." I say as we both smile wide at each other before going and dancing the night away with Daniel and mom before falling asleep in each others arms after eating way to many snacks, sending both of us into a sleep coma.

*****

Hi guys! So I know that this isn't like my usual imagines as it is Daniels personal trainer, but ugh he is so hot so I thought why not. Also, y'all requested him so HOW COULD I SAY NO TO THIS BEAUTIFUL MAN. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and that you guys are safe. Lots of love xx