Daniel Ricciardo (4)

arouse
ˈraʊz/
verb
excite (someone) sexually.

Y/N - your name

I was sat on my couch with my best friend, Daniel, as we watched random documentaries on Netflix. I sigh, bored and stressed as I remember the paper work that needs to be ready and completed for Toto Wolf tomorrow. "I should go work." I said as I was about to stand up. "No! Please just a little longer?" Daniel begged as he grabbed my hand. "Daniel, you know Toto." I said as he scoffed. "He must chill. I just want to relax with my friend." He said with a smile as I sighed and lay back down.

How I became friends with Daniel whilst I work with Toto was something very random. Daniel always made it his mission to talk to people and joke with people so when he started talking to me, I didn't mind it at all as I loved his personality. Toto obviously didn't mind because he couldn't tell me who I could and couldn't be friends with but he hated that Daniel was always around me and often distracted me from work.

As myself and Daniel became more comfortable with each other, I started developing feelings towards the Australian. I didn't want to as our friendship is very special to me but it's difficult not to see Daniel in that manner with all the flirting he does. I'm almost certain that he flirts with me as a friend but butterflies always made an appearance whenever he said anything to compliment me.

Daniel pulls me so that my legs lay over his lap as he sits upright whilst I lie down. "I know you're trying to make me tired." I said as he scoffed. "Of course not! I don't want you to not do your work." He said but I noticed how the corner of his mouth twitched upwards. "You know whenever I lie down I fall asleep immediately." I said as he looked at me wide eyed. "Seriously?" He asked as I rolled my eyes. He laughed at my action as he turned his focus back to the documentary about conspiracy theories.

I feel Daniels fingers dance all over my calfs as I look at him. I loved this feeling as it just felt so relaxing, again apart of his plan to make me fall asleep and not do my work for Toto. I sigh as I look at the TV, trying to forget about the relaxing feeling rushing over me. Daniel pulls me closer so that my ass is leaning against his thigh. "Do you mind? I was quite comfortable with my head leaning on the arm rest." I said as he ignored me and kept his eyes on the TV. I roll my eyes as I turn my attention to the TV.

I felt his fingers move from my calfs to just above my knee as I feel goosebumps appear on my skin. His fingers move high until they were at my mid thigh. I sucked in a breath as he lightly stroked his fingers on the inside of my mid thigh. I didn't want to admit it, but this feeling was turning me on and I was so worried that I would moan without thinking twice.

His fingers continue to trace whatever on my inner thigh as my mind struggled to concentrate on the TV. His fingers move even higher as I bite my lip. What is he doing? I look down between my legs to see his fingers so close to my heat. I move slight and subtlety to try and move his hand away but he doesn't budge as he just places his hand there. His thumb moves lightly over the skin as the rest of his hand is gripping my thigh.

I look at him as he is still looking at the TV. His hand moves again as his fingers draw shapes once again as I let out a moan that I couldn't contain. I cover my mouth immediately as he looked at me, shock written all over his face. "Is this... is this turning you on?" He asked as I felt my cheeks heat up and I put my hands over my face. This was beyond embarrassing as his hands were still placed on my thighs.

"Y/N?" He questioned softly as I moved my hands as my eyes connected with his brown ones. I sighed as I nodded, "Dan, it's like if I had to sit on your lap and move around, you'd also be turned on." I said frustrated as he chuckled at me. "But I didn't know you were this sensitive." He said more to himself as I looked at him. His eyes never left me as I felt my body burn under his intense stare. I sit up as I move my legs off of his. "I better get working." I said as I stood up and made my way to my office.

I sit down as I mentally smack myself with a bat. That was so humiliating! I shake the thought out of my mind and get to work. After an hour, I was done, happy it didn't take me as long as I thought it would. I walk out to see Daniel busy in the kitchen. I shake my head, ridding all the embarrassing thoughts out my head as I stand next to him. "What you cooking?" I asked as he looked down at me and smiled, "Chicken and veg." He said as I nodded and smiled.

"I'm sorry about that there." I said mentioning to the moaning earlier on. "It's fine! Don't feel embarrassed. To be fair, it was pretty hot." He said as I looked at him, my mouth opening. "W-wait. Really?" I asked as he nodded and placed the cooked chicken on two plates. He turned around and faced me as I backed away, not out of fear but curious as to what he was thinking.

He followed me as I felt my back knock into his kitchen island. He stood a few inches from me as he placed both of his hands next to me, trapping me. "Y/N, I'm so in love with you. I can't get you off my mind, especially after this afternoon." He said which made my eyes bulge out of my eye sockets. "I- I feel the same." I stuttered as he smiled at me. His eyes softened but were still filled with lust as he looked at my lips.

He leaned in and placed his lips on mine. I kissed him straight away arms snaked around his neck. I pulled him close as he pressed me against the kitchen island. He pulls away and attaches his lips to my neck, finding my sweet spot almost immediately. I let out a soft moan as he bites on the sensitive skin. "You're very sensitive aren't you?" He asked as I felt my cheeks heat up. "Nothing to be embarrassed about." He said as he looked me in the eyes again.

I smiled as I attached my lips to his once again. I pulled him closer so there was no space between us as his hands gripped my waist roughly. "Are you okay with doing this?" He asked as tugged lightly at my shirt. I nodded as I smiled, "I've been waiting for this for awhile." I admitted as he smiled and lifted my shirt over my head, kissing me instantly once my shirt was off.

*****

Idk how I feel about this one but it took me awhile to write so imma post it. Daniel is such a snack tho. I'm 17 but damn 31 isn't that old when it comes to Daniel (I'm kidding). Stay safe lovies!