(R) Lando Norris (7)

kart
/kɑːt/
noun
a small unsprung motor-racing vehicle typically having four wheels and consisting of a tubular frame with a rear-mounted engine.

Y/N - your name

Requested by @wagwan_pengting Hope you enjoy!❤️

A knock on my door catches my attention. I stand up and walk to the door, opening it up to see my brother, Carlos Sainz, and my boyfriend, Lando Norris, stood with massive smiles on their faces. "What do you two muppets wants?" I question making Carlos scoff, "Hello to you too my beautiful sister. I'm doing very well thanks for asking." He says making me roll my eyes and making Lando laugh. "We wanted to know what you're doing today?" Lando questions.

"Nothing to be fair. How come?" I question as Carlos claps. "Great! You're coming karting with us. Go out on shoes and we will meet you in the car in 5 minutes." Carlos says and then turns around and walks to his car. I sigh and shake my head, "How have I loved this long with him being my brother?" I ask Lando making him laugh. "You can come right?" Lando asks making me smile.

I nod my head and lean forward and kiss his lips. A honk makes me pull away as I stare at Carlos who has an annoyed look on his face. He rolls down the windows, "Hurry up! Imma leave you two here and then I'll have fun karting by myself!" He shouts making Lando shake his head. I show him the finger and quickly walk inside before he could shout at me.

I place some shoes on and grab my phone and bag and head out of the door, locking it on my way out. I hop into the back seat, since Lando was sitting in the front. "You ready bitches!" Carlos exclaims as he starts reversing out of my drive way. Myself and Lando burst out laughing at my brother, "I don't think you two are ready to get your asses handed to you." I say making them look at me with mouths wide open.

"Did she just trash talk us?" Lando asks Carlos as he nods, "Watch it missy. I'll purposely crash into you." Carlos says making me roll my eyes. "Sure." I say making him scoff and continue his drive to the karting place. "How has your day been babe?" Lando asks me. "Good thanks and yours?" I question making him nod, "Great now that I, with you." He says making me laugh.

Carlos gags, "God I hate you two so much." He says making us burst into a fit of laughter, "Yeah sure, that exactly why you're taking us to karting." I say making him sigh. "Just let me drive in peace." He says making me chuckle softly. The drive, however, wasn't peaceful as we sang to many songs and had fights with people on the road as they couldn't drive.

Soon enough, we were at the karting track. "Hey guys! Nice to see you again Carlos and Lando. Who is this?" The karting instructor questions as he smiles kindly at me, "This is my sister, Y/N. Y/N, this is Enrique." Carlos says as I smile at the young man. "Nice to meet you." I say as I shake his hand. "You too. You guys ready to drive?" He questions as we nod our heads in excitement.

We get our gear on and we make our way onto the track. "First to finish 10 lips is the winner!" Enrique exclaims as we all him him a thumbs up. "Good luck babe." Lando says to me as I smile at him, "You too loser." I say making him giggle. I place my helmet on and get into my kart. The lights turn on as we start of Karts and eventually we are off. Lando takes the lead after pushing me off to the side.

Carlos fall behind because he is much heavier than us but with his skills, he is on my tail in a matter of 4 laps. "Don't you think about passing me Carlos!" I shout at him. "Stop defending!" He shouts back making me chuckle. "Never!" I shout back and cut the corner so he couldn't take the inside line from me. With all my apex cuts, I reach Lando soon with just one lap remaining.

I notice Lando taking a corner too late and I take that as my opportunity to go on the inside of him, allowing me to move up into first position. "No!" I hear Lando shout behind me making me chuckle. I cross the finish line in first making me fist bump the air, "And that's how it's done!" I exclaim making Enrique laugh at me. I look behind me to see that Carlos moved ahead of Lando, meaning Lando lost.

We get out of our karts and out of our gear. We thank Enrique as we leave and head back to Carlos's car. "I can't believe you beat us." Carlos says as we get into the car. I laugh at my older brother, "I did karting with you when we were younger. Why are you so shocked?" I question whilst slightly giggling. "I don't know. I just thought maybe you lost your special touch." He says making me scoff.

"How come you never went into the racing field?" Lando questions me as Carlos starts the car and starts the journey back to my apartment. "Papa could only afford for one child to start driving professionally and I gave it to Carlos cause I'm just such a nice sister." I say making Lando awe. "That's sweet, babe." Lando says making my cheeks heat up. "I still think you should've taken it." Carlos says making me scoff. "I'm glad I didn't cause you're living your best life whilst I'm living my best life." I say as I lay Lando's shoulder, making him smile widely at me.

Within 30 minutes, we make it back to my house. "Thanks for today guys." I say as they both nod at me. "Imma stay here with Y/N, Carlos. Hope that's alright?" Lando asks my brother as he nods. "As long as there's no funny business, I'm more than happy." Carlos says making me chuckle, "I can't promise that." Lando says making Carlos's eyes open wide. Before he can say anything, myself and Lando run out of the car.

Carlos whines down the window, "Come back here, you absolute muppet!" Carlos shouts at Lando but Lando just laughs and runs into my apartment. "Love you brother bear!" I shout as I wave goodbye to my brother. "Love you too sister!" He shouts back and reverses out and leaves me and Lando with a honk.

"I can't wait to brag to George and Alex that my girlfriend is a machine at karting." Lando says once I come back inside my apartment making me laugh. "What can I say except that I'm a G." I say making Lando giggle at my statement. He comes towards me and places his hands on my waist as I place mine around his neck, "I love you." He says making my cheeks eat up, "I love you too, muppet." I say and place my lips on his for a sweet kiss.

"Wow, muppet. Thought I was your baby." He says whilst fake crying making me roll my eyes. "You're such a drama queen oh my god!" I shout whilst smacking his arm. He gasps as he looks at me. He then looks towards my couch and grabs a pillow, smacking me in the face. "Oh, it's on." I say, running and grabbing myself a pillow, smacking him back, resulting in a pillow fight, which I obviously won.

*****

I really like this imagine but I just hope it's fluff enough. Idk, but I still hope y'all enjoyed. I didn't proof read it so sorry if there are any spelling errors. Mans types too fast AND autocorrect hates me😔 Stay safe lovies xx