Marcus Armstrong (1)

messy
/ˈmɛsi/
adjective
untidy or dirty.

Y/N - your name

Another non-F1 driver but I'm not sorry.

I sit in my drivers room, somewhat depressed as I look at Marcus's Instagram and how he is cuddled up with a dark haired beauty. I sigh and somewhat imagine if that was me, how safe I'd feel and how loved I'd feel. I'll snapped out of my thoughts by my door bursting open. I look up and switch off my phone as Mick stands in front of me.

"Hey Y/N. How are you doing?" He asks which earns a shrug from me. "To be honest, I'm not sure." I say. He walks towards me and sits down next to me, "What's wrong?" He questions, his blue eyes squinted as his eyebrows frown. "Life is just... messy." I say as he shrugs, "How so?" "I'm in love with someone who is in love with someone else." I say as he sighs, "Ooo, yeah, that's a tough one." He says as I chuckle.

"Thanks for telling me something I don't know." He chuckles at my response as he wraps his arm around me in a comforting way, a brotherly way, "Who is it?" He questions but I just stare at him, "I won't tell anyone. Pinky promise." He says as he sticks out his pinky finger. I chuckle as I intertwine my pinky with his. I'm silent for awhile, "It's Marcus." I say as his eyes open wide, "No fucking way." He says with a soft chuckle.

"What's so shocking about that?" I ask as I stare at him, "I knew it! All of us knew it." He says with a big smile, "What? Who?" I bombard him with questions which he just chuckles too, "Everyone apart of the Prema Team knew you and a thing for it. We aren't blind, Y/N." he says causing me to giggle, "I'm not that subtle am I?" "No, not at all." He says as he pats my back.

I sigh as he nudges me, "So what are you gonna do?" He questions. I shrug in response, "What can I do? I don't wanna ruin their relationship or ruin our friendship." I say to which he scoffs, "Y/N, you need to say something before it's too late." "And say what? 'Oh hey, I'm in love with you Marcus. Love me back' It's not that easy." I say to which he gives me a sympathetic smile. "I know but you'll figure out something. I'm sure of it." He says causing me to smile.

"Now come, we've got a YouTube video to shoot." He says as he pulls me off the couch and out the drivers room. We walk together to the garage as we would be shooting a "Get to know the Prema Team" video and they wanted us to show off our helmets and explain the meaning and all that jazz. I walk in and my instantly fall on Marcus. His eyes seem slightly bloodshot, causing my eyebrows to frown.

"What's up with Marcus?" I ask Mick which he shrugs in response, "I'm not sure. He was fine earlier." He says and I nod. "Go talk to him. It looks like he needs a friend." He says and I sigh, "I don't know." "Y/N, do it or there will be big problems between you and me." He sternly says to me causing me to giggle, "Fine, dad." I say as I walk away from him and towards Marcus.

I sit next to him on the table as he gives me a small smile, "Hey Marcus." I say softly as he lets out a shaky sigh, "Hey Y/N." "What's up? Are you alight?" I ask as I place my hand on his shoulder, "To be honest... no." He says whilst his bottom lip quivers. "What happened?" I ask as I run his shoulder comfortingly which makes him lean more into my touch, "Sahara cheated on me." He says which causes my eyes to open wide.

"Seriously? Bitch." I mumble under my breath but he still hears me and chuckles softly. "I'm so sorry Marcus. She is clearly to blind to see the treasure she had." I say as I feel my cheeks start heating up. "Haha, thank you Y/N. You're very sweet." He says as he wraps his arms around me and gives me a hug. I pull away and look into his green eyes, finding myself getting lost in them.

I fell my mouth opening, wanting to say how I really feel about him. Wanting to tell him how I've been in love with him since the day I joined the Prema team but I force my lips shut, "I'll um see you around?" Marcus questions. I nod and stand up and walk away without another word. I sigh in frustration as I walk towards Mick, "What happened?" He asks, clearly seeing how Andy I was from my facial expression.

"I fucked it up again." I say as sit down besides him. He sighs as nudges me, "I don't think so." He says with a slight smirk, "How would you know, you weren't there." I snap at him to which he just laughs at. "The way Marcus is looking at you s telling me something completely different." He says as he nods towards Marcus. I look at Marcus to see his green eyes staring into mine. I give him a shy smile which he returns. "Ooo, looks like love." Mick coos which earns him a smack to his chest.

-

I walk with Mick back to my driving room until I'm stopped by a tap on the shoulder. I turn around to be faced with a smiling Marcus, "Sorry Mick, could I steal Y/N quickly?" Marcus asks. Mick nods his head, "By all means." Mick says with a massive mailer and continues walking to my drivers room. I turn towards Marcus and face him with a shy smile, "What's up?" I ask as he sighs nervously.

"Would you like to go out tonight?" He asks quickly which comes off as one word. I chuckle softly, "I'd love too." I say as I feel my cheeks heating up. His smile is large as he lets out a relief filled sigh, "I was so worried you wouldn't say yes." He says which makes me giggle softly, "It's hard to say no to you, Marcus." I say as I see his cheeks turn a deep shade of red, "Wow, such a flirt." He says causing a chuckle from both of us.

"So, I'll see you later tonight?" He asks to which I nod in response, "Of course. Just call me." I say as I make my way back to my drivers room. "Will do!" I hear him shout as I walk into my drivers room. I close the door with a massive smile on my face. "And?" I hear behind me as I turn around to find a smiling Mick seated on my couch. "He asked me out." I say as he stands up and tackles me in a tight hug, "Look at this queen." He says causing me to laugh, "Wow Mick." I say as he shrugs in response.

*****

I love this plainly cause the relationship between the main character and Mick is adorable. I hope y'all enjoyed. Maybe I should make this an F1, F2 and F3 book?? Idk let's me know! Lots of love xx