(P) Lando Norris (9)

below
/bɪˈʊ/
preposition
at a lower level or layer than.

Y/N - your name

"Faster daddy."
"You look so good under me."

Warning⚠️: Smut and daddy kink👁👄👁

"Oh my god! He did it!" I exclaim as I see P3 next to Lando's name. He just got his first podium in formula 1, on the first race of the season to add to the excitement. Lando jumps out of his car and attacks Zak in a tight hug. I let out a jealous sigh, wishing I could be there but since there were restrictions to the amount of people allowed at the track, I was stuck at the hotel.

I smile as Lando lifts the trophy high, happy that he was finally able to get a podium that he thoroughly deserved. I decide, since he did so well, I'd surprise him with the new lingerie that I bought. I was saving it for our 2 year anniversary that's coming up in two weeks time, but this seemed like the best time to put it to use.

I hop into the shower, washing my smooth skin with his favorite body wash that he loved so much on me. I switch off the shower and dry myself and then finally slip the thin black lace lingerie on my body. I smile in satisfaction as I admire my curves body in the mirror of the bathroom. I let my already straight hair down and shake it a little so that it has more volume.

I lay down on the bed, with the hotels bath robe around my body, hiding the lingerie, whilst I wait for Lando. I knew he'd be home any minute as all his interviews had passed and they weren't allowed to celebrate that much due to Covid-19. The sound of the hotel door opening catches my attention. Lando appears around the corner with a toothy grin. "Baby! I'm so proud of you!" I exclaim as I jump off the bed and attack him with a bone crushing hug.

"I'm so happy, baby. I just wish you could've been there." He mumbles into the crook of my neck making me smile. "Next time." I say as I pull away. "Whats under this bath robe of yours, hun?" Lando asks as he bites his lip softly. "Why don't you take a look, daddy?" I question lowly, knowing just how much he loved it when I called him daddy. "Is this my prize for winning?" He asks me as he starts undoing the tie of the robe. "Yes, cause I'm so proud of what you did today." I say as I wrap my arms around his neck, playing with the hairs on the nape of his neck.

He looks into my eyes, his once shining light blue eyes were now dark and filled with lust. "You're so beautiful, Y/N." he says before smashing his lips onto mine. I sigh in satisfaction into the kiss, missing his rough nature. Lando pulls the robe off my body, letting it fall gently to the floor. Lando pulls away as he admires my body in the black lace lingerie. "Wow." Is all he says before he leans in and kisses me again.

"Jump." He says against my lip. I obey him and jump, his hands grabbing my thighs tightly. Lando carries me to the bed, despite the short distance, and gentle places me on the bed with him hovering over me. We kiss each other until I feel my lips starting to sting, swelling as time passes by. Lando sits up as he pulls his McLaren shirt over his head, revealing his defined abs covered in a light sheen of sweat and left over champagne from celebrating his win.

Lando leans down and presses soft kisses to my neck, before he finds my sweet spot and sucks hard on the tender skin. I let out a soft moan as my hands run over his back, feeling ever muscle in his back. Lando moves his lips down my body towards my breasts. "As much as I love this lingerie on you, I think you'll look better naked." He says making me chuckle.

I sit up so he can unclad my bra as the back. He lets the thin material fall off my shoulders, allowing my breasts to fall free. He licks his lips as he tosses the bra across the room, landing god knows where. Without another word, Lando attaches his mouth to my sensitive breast. I let out a loud moan, loving how he used his mouth on my nipples. Lando doesn't spend long on my breasts and moves his way down to my panties.

As he is about to pull them down, I stop him. He looks up at me, concern evident in his eyes. "Did I do something wrong?" He asks as he sits up and moves his head towards mine. "No, no, but I don't want you going down on me tonight." I say as I let my hands run through his curls. "Why?" He asks as his hands grip my waist softly. "You won therefore it's your prize. Not mine." I say as I flip us over and kiss his lips.

I move my way down, pressing soft kisses to his neck, only leaving hickeys over his chest and abs as I know his PR manager wouldn't e ahoy to see hickeys covering Lando's neck. I reach the waist line of his smart pants, unbuttoning them as I maintain eye contact with Lando. I tug his pants down, leaving him in his bright orange McLaren underwear. I chuckle, "Really?" I ask making him laugh loudly. "I didn't have any clean pairs left." He says making me chuckle.

I pull his underwear down, leaving his member out free, slapping his stomach slightly. As short as he is, his dick didn't match his height at all. I press a soft kiss to his top, causing him to suck in a sharp breath. I take my time going down on him, teasing him, making him more and more frustrated. I lick his pulsating vein up the side of his member, making him groan loudly. "Please babe." He news making me bite my lip.

I take his member in full, going down on him as far as I could, struggling to reach the end. His hands reach for my hair, gripping it harshly as he bobs my head up and down, assisting me in getting the right speed for him. "I'm gonna cum." He says softly which just makes me go faster. He lets out soft moans and grunts as I continue sucking hard. He lets out a loud grunt as I feel him leak inside of my mouth. I swallow hard, wiping the corner of my mouth as I stand up and crawl back on top of him.

I kiss his cheek as he flips us over, now hovering over me. "You look so good under me." He says making me bite my lip. Lando moves down and takes off my underwear with a single movement. Without another word, he enters me causing me to let out a loud moan. He hold my waist as he starts off at a medium pace, not to fast so that I can adjust to his size.

After a few minutes, I'd expect Lando to go faster but he doesn't, causing me to let out a frustrated groan. "Faster, please Lando." I say as I grab his shoulder tightly his my hand. "Sorry love, that's not my name tonight." He says as he smirks down at me. I bite my lip, "Faster daddy, please go faster." I practically beg as he smiles wide at me. "As you wish, baby girl." He says as he quickens his pace.

He thrusts in hard and fast, leaving me in a moaning mess as I grip his shoulders tightly. My head falls back, loving the feeling of him inside of me. "I'm gonna..." I can barely finish my sentence as he continues to hit my g-spot, making me moan loudly. "Me too." He says out of breath as I feel his thrusts becoming sloppier. Lando moans my name loudly as I feel him spill inside of me, leading me to my orgasm. I let out a loud squeal as I feel a wave of pressure throughout my body.

Lando stays inside of me as we breath heavily, waiting to catch our breaths. Lando pulls out of me and walks to the bathroom, grabbing a wet cloth and starts cleaning my thighs causing me to smile. "Such a sweetheart." I say making him chuckle softly. Lando chugs the cloth in the bathroom and joins me back on the bed, pulling me close to him. "I, so proud of you." I say as I draw shapes over his chest. "Thank you babe. If I continue doing well like this, can I get sex like this again?" He asks with a cheeky smile. "Yes, cause I know it won't happen that often." I say as I send him a cheeky wink. "You're such a biatch!" He exclaims as he starts tickling my sides, causing me to laugh loudly.

*****

This imagine hit different. Lando is such a shy boy, but imagine what type of person he is when he's comfortable with you. Oof. Anyway, hope y'all enjoyed. Btw sorry if there are any spelling errors. I'm jamming to Christmas music and not concentrating🙈 Stay safe lovies xx