Pierre Gasly (6)

laser
/ˈleɪzə/
noun
a device that generates an intense beam of coherent monochromatic light (or other electromagnetic radiation) by stimulated emission of photons from excited atoms or molecules. Lasers are used in drilling and cutting, alignment and guidance, and in surgery; the optical properties are exploited in holography, reading barcodes, and in recording and playing compact discs.

Y/N - your name

Pierre looks over at me with a massive smile, spreading from ear to ear. "So, are you down baby?" He asks as I raise my right eyebrow at him. "Seriously?" I ask as he nods his head, "I have never been more serious." He says, that massive smile still spread across his face, as I chuckle. "Then yes." I say as he cheers loudly and picks me up, spinning me around. "Laser tag lets go!" He shouts as I laugh at him as he rushes to our shared bedroom to put some shoes on.

Pierre dashes out of our room, almost falling over, and grabs my hand, pulling me out the door and to the car. On our way to the laser tag area, we chat the whole time, like we normally do about absolute rubbish. Whether it be about music or who has the worst laugh, we don't shut up the whole 25 minute drive.

As we arrive, we walk in and do all the procedures such as giving in our nickname and given our number. We are led to where they keep all the suites as I start putting on the weird contraption. "So are we in a team or not?" I ask as I examine my gun. "No. There's too little people." He says as I frown. "I'm really bad at this game." I say as he chuckles loudly. "You'll do just fine. But between me and you, I will kill people for you if I have to." He says as he sends me a wink before pressing a quick kiss to my lips.

The whole group of people is led into the arena as everything stays dark. "You have 1 minute to hide. Prepare for battle." A deep voice says across the speaker as the arena lights up slightly so that we can see the area properly. It was such a small space yet there was so much running space involved as everything was in a spiral formation with many ramps. I split up from Pierre as I run up the ramp and hide in a corner. I mean, I was so bad at this game that I had to do the most.

"3... 2... 1... GAME ON." The deep voice says as the whole arena lights up as our gun and suite light up, making a noice. I look at the gun and screen that is in it, seeing my nickname in bright pink. I hold the gun up as I shrug and go for it. I shoot at as many people as possible, trying to get a shot or two. I get a few but I can definitely say that I was getting shot at a whole lot more. I look at the gun to see I've shot 4 people but I've been shot at by 12. Damn, I was really that bad.

I sigh again as my suite lights up. I run past a corner, ready to go down the ramp but I'm pulled back. "Hey!" I shout as I'm shoved into the corner quite roughly. Because of the darkness, I can't immediately identify who it is. But my eyes slowly adjust to see that it is Pierre. I look up to Pierre, who has a cheeky smile plastered on his lips. Before I can say anything, Pierre slams his lips onto mine. I hum into the kiss, enjoying it even in my shocked state. As Pierre pulls away, he points his gun at me and shoots me. "Sorry." He says before he runs off. "Dickhead!" I shout as I hear him laugh as he runs down the ramp.

Seconds later, I hear a bunch of loud bangs as I look down the ramp to see feet at the other end of the ramp. I run down to see Pierre laying down, face first on the ground. I laugh loudly as he groans, standing up. I offer him my hand as I pull him up. "Thanks Princess." He says, and kinda groans, as I chuckle at him. Because of the little balls on our suite, that we are meant to aim at, he will definitely have a few round bruises all over his chest and stomach. He pecks my lips as he smiles down at me.

"You are okay, right?" I ask, making sure he was okay. "Of course I am baby! Please, I'm Pierre Gasly." He says with a wink as I laugh. "Okay then. Since that is the case,this is for you, baby." I say as I point my gun and shoot at him. "Wow." He says as I laugh loudly, making a run for it as he just stands still, watching me run away. I hide in a small corner as I see him run after me, running straight past me.

I take this opportunity to run behind him as silently as I can. "Where the fuck did she go?" He asks himself as I try my best not to laugh. "Here!" I shout as I shoot at his back. He turns around quickly as I make a run for it. "This isn't over, Y/N!" He shouts as he tries to run for me but I easily escape and run down the other ramp. As I am about to be shot at again by a random little kid, the speaker makes a noice, "Game over." It says as all the lights switch on as our guns and suites switch off.

I start making my way back to the changing rooms to take off this suite until I feel a gun smack my ass. I turn around to be faced by a smiling Pierre. I smile back at him and hit him back with the gun. We quickly get undressed and walk out, taking our piece of paper with our scores. "Wow, you shot 6 people. How many of them were me?" He asks as I chuckle, "Only 2." I say as he laughs at me before nudging me. "Ice cream?" He asks as I nod my head. I dash off to the ice cream shop just across the Laser tag zone as he laugh, running after me as if I were a little kid.

*****

This is kinda based on a true story, but only the falling part. I fell so hard one day playing laser tag. I legit rolled down the ramp and had blue marks all over my body. Ahh, the good times. If only all of you guys could see it. Hope you all enjoyed. Stay safe lovies xx