Robert Shwartzman (4)

love
/lʌv/
noun
an intense feeling of deep affection

Y/N - your name

"Baby! Stop that!" I shout at my boyfriend, Robert, but he continues to tickle me. "Say you love me!" He shouts as he moves his fingers all over me, especially by my neck which was the most ticklish. "Okay, okay. I love you!" I shout making him stop. He presses his lips to mine for a loving kiss, almost taking my breath away.

He always takes my breath away.

I look at my boyfriend, having his lips attached to a random girl. She was stunning, long black hair, skinny figure, yet no face. Robert pull away and stares at me. There's no form of remorse as he looks at me, just a blank face staring back at mine. I want to ask him why, but I can't seem to form any words.

"I never loved you." He says coldly, making my heart shatter into pieces. I still can't form any words, but Robert seems to know exactly what I want to say, and what I want to ask. "You are nothing. You used me for fame and I know you did!" He shouts causing me to flinch. Nothing was making sense as I loved him for him, but yet again, I can't say anything.

"I hate you."

I suddenly wake up, sweat pouring down my forehead. My skin was sweaty causing the sheets to stick to my skin. I shake my head, wiping the tears I didn't know we're on my cheeks away. I let out a sigh, trying to calm my irregular breathing, before grabbing my phone. I open my phone and go straight to my contacts, to my best friend Gabby.

I press on her contact and wait for her to answer. "Oh y/n.' She says once she answers. I sigh as an answer, "Bad dream again?" She asks as I hear her shuffling around in her bed. "Yeah. It's that same fucking nightmare." I say as she chuckles. "You just miss him." She says as I nod, "I really do. But I don't get why he is cheating in my dream. He never did." I say.

We broke up due to him being so busy with racing. Despite our strong bond and love, it couldn't do shit about the fact that the long distance was causing stupid fights, especially about cheating. Maybe that's what the dreams were about, but I never accused him. He was the one who constantly accused me.

"Babes, I think it's either because he kept on accusing you or because it's actually his new girlfriend." Oh yes, I forgot to mention, he has a new girlfriend. The only difference with this girlfriend is that she could travel with him, if she couldn't, he probably would be single just like me. It bothered me knowing he was able to move on super easily.

"Maybe. The girl in my dream has black hair. I just can't see her face." I say as I let out a sigh. "Gabs, I miss him so much. I loved him so much and he literally moved on." I say, wanting to cry but I couldn't. All the tears have left me with all the sleepless nights I have had for the last two months. "Oh hun, it's gonna get better soon, okay? You just have to patient." She says as I sigh and nod. "You're right. I'll let you get back to bed though." I say as she chuckles.

"Are you sure? I don't mind talking to you to ensure that you're okay." She says making me smile. "No, go back to sleep. You work on weekends unlike myself." I say as she laughs. "Love you bestie. It's gonna get better." She says making me smile. "I love you too." I say before ending the call. I sigh before placing my phone down and trying to go back to sleep. I needed it to be fair.

I watch Robert kiss that same girl with black hair, but her face now clear. It was indeed her current girlfriend, which makes for sense as to why I'm dreaming this. I still miss him and I still love him, probably more than this girl could ever do. He pulls away and looks at me, that same cold look from earlier.

"I never loved you." He says making me laugh. He frowns as I raise my eyebrows, surprising myself with the fact that I could speak. I never have been able to with these dream, but now I was laughing and making sounds. "You did love me. You do love me, and I know this because you told me you do!" I exclaim as he raises his eyebrows at me. "You are nothing! You used me for f-" "I would never use you for fame, and I never have and never will. You know that because I loved you before you were big." I answer making him shut up.

"I hate you." He says as I sigh, "I know you don't. So stop saying that."

I'm woken up by loud banging on my door. Man, I just can't get any form of sleep tonight. I get up quickly and rush downstairs to the front door. I open the door straight away, not even bothering checking the peephole. Standing on the other side is Robert. I frown as I look up at him, confused why he is here. Before I can ask him, he starts talking.

"Before you even ask me why I'm here, please just let me speak. I love you so much, y/n. I know we broke up but we made such a big mistake. I just miss you and I need you." He says making me smile. "But your girlfriend..." I trail off as he shakes his head, "It was a publicity stunt. My manager wanted me to date an American girl for publicity." Robert answers making me smile. "So you're not taken?" I ask as he chuckles.

"No, I never was." He says making me smile. We don't say anything as we stare at each other, missing each other's faces more than we would ever admit. Almost at the same time, we both lean into each other and press our lips together for a needy kiss. His lips are soft, just like how I remember from before, as we hold each other tightly. I pull away breathless as I stare up at him.

"I love you so much." He says making me smile. "I love you too. Can we please work this through?" I ask as he smiles widely. "Of course we can. I think we should because I know for a fact that we are made for each other." He says making me chuckles, "You're such a cutie pie." I say making him laugh. "Come, I think we need a late McDonalds meal like we did before." He says making me smile wide. I quickly slip on a pair of slippers by the front door and walk with him to the car, ready to start our new chapter together once again.

*****

So random but so cute. Anyway, stay safe lovies xx BTW I haven't proof read this, so enjoy the spelling errors if there are