(P/S) Lando Norris (19)

loud
/laʊd/
adjective
producing or capable of producing much noise.

"Louder hun."

Warnings: Ohhhhhhhhhh we got some more smut Lando content for y'all 🤑

I walk through the hotel doors, a bright smile on my face as I look over at my friend, "I'm so ready to party." I say as the three of us squeal. "Y/N, you check in so long whilst I'll go and check the bar and Megan, please can you go and get us some swimming towels?" Kerry says as Megan sighs, "How come you get to go to the bar?" Megan asks as she shrugs, "Because I felt like it." She says as she sends us a wink, "Love you guys. See you soon. Just call me when you're done." She says as she waves us goodbye and proceeds to walk to the outside bar.

"She's lucky we love her." Megan says as I nod in agreement. "I'm just gonna fetch the towels and then I'll meet you here." Megan says as I nod, "No problem." I say as she walks outside where they were renting out swimming towels, which were owned by the hotel. I walk to the front desk. "Hi ma'am, how can we help you?" The man asks as I smile. "Hi, I'm good thanks. I'm here to book." I say as he nods. "Name?" He asks. "Y/N." I say as he clicks around.

Whilst he is trying to find my name, I look around. The hotels lobby is amazing. The white marble walls were fascinating and the gold decorations fitted the Rome themed hotel. My eyes drift across to the outside where I could see a few people having breakfast. My eyes land on a young man, possibly in his early twenties. He was laughing loudly with a fat man, probably his boss or something (A/N - I'm sorry Zak💀)

He is an actual god. His hair is amazing, curls falling down his face and sometimes bouncing when he laughed hard enough. His eyes suddenly connect with mine. The tension between us is different, definitely a sexual tension. He looks me up and down and smiles. I feel myself becoming self conscious, feeling uncomfortable in my short and loose dress.

"Ahh Y/N. For room 505, right?" The receptionist catches my attention. I look at him and nod, "Perfect. The deposit is €2000." He says as I hand him my card. I thank him as he nods, "Enjoy your stay, miss." He says as he flashes me a charming smile. Oh, Megan is gonna be all over him, I'm telling you.

Speaking of the devil, Megan taps my shoulder as she smiles at me. "Oh wow, that receptionist is cute." She says as I chuckle. Told you. "Well, I'm sure you could easily take him to bed tonight." I say as I send her a wink. She shoves me as we make our way outside where Kerry was already chatting up a guy at the bar.

While walking to Kerry, we pass the previous boy who was staring at me earlier. As we walk by, I stare at him once again to meet his eyes which were already attached to me. I give him a small smile as he returns it, keeping his eyes on mine. A nudge catches my attention as I stare at Megan, "I see you've already got your eyes on someone." She says as she wiggles her eyebrows. "What can I say? He is ridiculously cute." I say as she nod in agreement. "If you sleep with him, I will praise you for the rest of your life. You are sleeping with an actual God if so." She says as I laugh at her, "Wow, Megan. I thought you fancied the receptionist." I say as she rolls her eyes.

"Obviously I still do, I'm just saying I'd be proud if you did sleep with that boy over there." She says as it was my turn to roll my eyes at her. "Come, Kerry, we need to go to the room." I say as Kerry nods her head. She waves the boy goodbye as we start walking back inside. "Thanks for saving me, girls. That boy was getting a bit much." Kerry says as we laugh at her, "He seemed nice." I say as she shrugs, "He is desperate." She says as I chuckle at her.

Once again, my eyes land on this mysterious boy, to see his eyes on me once again. "Y/N, I see you got yourself a real treat already." Kerry says as I blush, "Right? Y/N is so lucky." Megan says as I shove both of them, "Shut up you two." I say as we walk back inside. I look back at him, sending him a smile once again, just to receive another wink from the young man.

-

I was seated at the outside bar, sipping on a martini as I watched Megan dance with the receptionist and Kerry talking to a group of men. I didn't mind being here alone, I was more than happy that they were having fun. This whole trips point was to let loose. We really struggled this year with university and we all just needed a trip for ourselves. That included boys as an overload of work proved to be a "man repeller" as Kerry calls it.

I chuckle as I watch Megan and this receptionist stumble all over the place, not drunk but from having so much fun. I feel a mass sit next to me. I look over to notice the same man from earlier. He was wearing a pair of black jeans with a white shirt with a McLaren tag stitched on it. "Hey." He says shyly as I smile at him. "Hi." I say as he looks down. "I'm Lando." He says as he extends a hand, "I'm Y/N." I say as I shake his hand back.

"So what is a beautiful young lady like yourself doing by yourself at a bar?" He asks as I chuckle, "Real smooth Lando." I say as he laughs loudly, "I was just copying what guys in movies say. But seriously, how come you're here all alone and not on the dance floor?" He questions as I shrug, "No one has offered to dance." I say as he nods his head, looking down at his white shoes. "Would you like to dance?" He asks, his cheeks slightly pink. "I'd love too." I say as I stand up, pulling him to the dance floor.

-

Lando pushes me roughly against the wall of the hallway leading to his hotel room. His lips were attached to mine in a sloppy make out session. Lando pulls away as he leads me to his hotel room. He fumbles with his keys as he tries to open his door. Finally, he opens the door and allows me to step in. I thank him as I walk inside.

The room is all white with a few gold decorations. I don't have much more time to look at the room as Lando leads me to his bed. He pushes me gently as he hovers over me. We continue our makeout session for a few minutes until he pulls away. "Are you comfortable going further?" He asks as I look into his eyes. His eyes are filled with lust, but despite his enlarged pupils, his blue eyes still shine brightly. "Do you have condoms?" I asks as he nods. "Then I'm comfortable." I say as he smiles down at me.

He attaches his lips back to mine before he slips his own shirt off. I admire his abs, causing him to chuckle. "My eyes are up here." He says as I scoff, "Oh shh." I say whilst laughing at him. Lando attaches his lips to my collar bone, sucking slightly on the skin. I moan softly, loving the feeling of him sucking on my neck. Lando moves his lips further until he stops at the top of my dress. He looks up at me for confirmation. I nod in response as he moves his hands to the edge of my dress, pulling the fabric past my hips and over my head.

He quickly removes his pants, leaving him in a pair of white boxers. I can see his member outlined against the thin fabric as I bite my lip. I remove my bra as he admire my breasts before sucking on them, leaving small hickeys in between them. I moan louder, feeling a pool start developing between my legs. Lando's fingers hook around my panties and with a swift potion, he pulls them down. He quickly pulls down his own underwear, leaving his member to spring against his stomach.

To say he was big is understatement. I bite my lip as he smiles at me. He reaches over the bed to the draw, grabbing a condom. He slips the condom over his member as he positions himself between my legs. He looks down at me and presses a gentle kiss to my lips, "If I'm hurting you, please let me know." He says as I nod. "I will." I say, barely audible. He slowly inserts himself into me.

I moan loudly as he stretches my walls, causing my legs to start shaking. He starts a slow pace, making sure that I was able to adjust to his size. "Please, faster.' I say as he nods his head starting a faster pace as soon as I asked. My head falls back as I moan softly. "Louder hun." He says, more so groans his words out. He starts going faster and harder, causing louder moans to come out of my mouth.

I moan his name loudly as I feel myself edging closer to my orgasm. My nails dig into his back as my legs start shaking as I feel my orgasm washes over me. Lando groans loudly as he stays still, deep inside of me, indicating that he has also reached his orgasm. He pulls out as he throws his condom away whilst I stay down n the plush mattress, admiring the young man. He looks at me and smiles. He makes his way back to his bed as he lays next to me, pulling me close to him as we cuddle.

"Wow." He says as I chuckle. "Wow indeed." I say as we both share a laugh. "You know, I don't normally have first dates like this." He says as I look at him. "So let me take you on a proper date. How about a nice dinner tomorrow night?" He questions as I smile at him. "That sounds amazing." I say as he smiles down at me. He leans down and presses his lips to mine for another sweet kiss.

*****

I love and hate this at the same time. But I hope y'all enjoyed! Stay safe lovies xx