(P) Ayrton Senna (1)

dance
/dɑːns/
verb
move rhythmically to music, typically following a set sequence of steps

"Wow, I'm speechless. You look... wow."
"Dance with me?"

Y/N - your name

I look in the mirror with a small smile, admiring my purple dress that hugs my curves. I sigh, excited for the small gathering for my friends baby shower. By small I mean pretty massive. Olivia, my pregnant bestie, was definitely a show off but that's what makes her Olivia and not your ordinary friend. For her baby shower, she organized a massive venue filled with god knows what.

I helped her, but she's a control freak so she did 90% of the work whilst I just helped wth inviting everyone. One person I was really excited to see was Ayrton. He was cute yet mysterious. He honestly made my heart flutter whenever I see him, but I doubt we will ever become something I'd love us to become. We just have two completely different lifestyles and can definitely clash over time.

"You ready, Y/N?" My other friend, Wendy, asks walking out of the bathroom as I nod. "Does this look good?" I ask referring to my dress. "100%! Ayrton won't be able to keep his eye off of you." She says as she nudges me slightly. I slap her arm, "Oh shut up. Lets get going before I leave you here." I say as we walk to my car. The drive is short, as the venue was basically just a few blocks away, and we park outside.

We walk inside, gifts in hand, as we make our way to Olivia. "My besties!" Olivia screams as she runs over to us. She was massive at the current moment, over 8 months pregnant. "Hey hun. You feeling good?" I ask as I hand her my gift. She places mine and Wendy's gift over at the gift pile as she shrugs, "I feel okay, but my ankles are ridiculously swollen. At least Michael has been taking care of that." She says as she motions towards her husband.

"You guys are the cutest." Wendy states as I nod in agreement. "Y/N, there's Ayrton. Go over and chat to him." Olivia nudges me with her belly as I shake my head, "I don't think he's interested in me." I answer but she just chuckles, "Trust me, I wouldn't tell you to go over to him if I knew he didn't have a thing for you." She says as I raise my eyebrows. "If you say so. But first I'm getting a drink." I say as I walk over to the bar. "Have a shot for me!" Olivia shouts as I nod with a smile, knowing how much she missed drinking with me and Wendy every Saturday.

I order myself a cocktail as I watch everyone dancing to random music, mostly any form of baby music for obvious reasons. "Hey." I hear to my left as I look over to see Ayrton smiling down at me. Thank god he came over to me because I don't think I'd be able to approach him despite Olivia's confidence boost. "Hey Ayrton. How have you been?" I ask as I take a sip of my drink. "Pretty good, but very busy. And you, beautiful?" His words cause my cheeks and ears to heat up.

"Pretty good, also busy though." I say as he nods his head. "Wow, I'm speechless. You look... wow" he says, making my eyebrows raise. "Why thank you. You don't look bad yourself." I say as he smiles down at me. "Did you come here with anyone?" He asks rather bluntly as I chuckle and shake my head no, "And you, Mr Best F1 Driver?" I question, teasing the Brazilian. He laughs loudly, throwing his head back. Man, he looked so cute when he laughed, and to make thing even better, his laugh was beyond contagious, "Definitely not! I've got my eyes on another girl." He says as he sends me a wink.

I look down, feeling my cheeks getting even hotter. "Dance with me?" He asks as I look up at him getting lost in his deep brown eyes. "Sure, but I'm no good dancer." I warn him but he just laughs. He outstretched his hand as I take it. We walk to the dance floor as a slow song start playing. Wow, cliche. We start swaying to the music, me following Ayrton because I knew that if I didn't, I would fall over since I definitely have two left feet.

Ayrton lifts my chin up, connecting our eyes together. "Keep eye contact with me, princess. Your eyes are too pretty to not look at." He throws another compliment at me as I chuckle. I only could chuckle because I definitely couldn't throw a compliment to him being the shy girl I always am.

"I like you." He says bluntly once again, catching me way off guard. Before I could question him or answer him, he continues talking, "I know that comes off randomly, but you're so beautiful, Y/N. I just never told you before because I thought you didn't feel the same, but Olivia told me otherwise. I was wondering if maybe you'd like to go on a date?" He asks as I smile.

"I'd like too." I say as he smiles from ear to ear. Before I could do anything else, Ayrton starts leaning in. His lips brush over mine, not fully connecting our lips together. "Can I kiss you?" He asks as his eyes connect with mine. His breathe was fanning over my face causing my goosebumps to appear all over my skin. I gulp and nod my head, unable to utter a single word out.

Ayrton leans in and presses his lips to mine in a passionate kiss. Ayrton licks my bottom lip after a short time, wanting access. I grant it as our tongues dance with each other. I'm forced to pull away due to the lack of oxygen as we look at each other, "I've been waiting for that for ages, Bonita." He says as I smile wide, "Me too, Ayrton. Me too." I say as we continue swaying side to side together.

*****

Wow, I hate this. I just got my wisdoms out so I am definitely not thinking straight. Sorry hun for the bad imagine. Your request was actually so nice. But anywayyyyy, stay safe lovies xx