(R & S) Toto Wolff (11)

punish
/ˈpʌnɪʃ/
verb
inflict a penalty or sanction on (someone) as retribution for an offence, especially a transgression of a legal or moral code.

Request: (I summarized it btw) Hey can you do a one shot for Toto please? The story is something like Toto is the CEO of F1 Merc and y/n is someone that works there. Then at race time y/n forgets something important that forces a driver to DNF. Toto gets really angry but he tries to remain calm and sweet when talking to y/n, but rather decides to punish her instead ~ anonymous

Guys this request>>> But warning, its smut🙉

I bite my lip as nerves course through my veins, causing my leg to bounce uncontrollably as I watch the start of the race. I was beyond nervous for this race as this race was crucial for Lewis to win in order to keep Max in close proximity regarding the drivers standings. Max was doing really well but Lewis was keeping close to him at least, but if we lose this race it could have a massive impact on the driver standings which could lead to Max winning the championship.

The start is good, Lewis keeping Max close but remaining in second place. I let out a sigh of relief as I look up to come face to face with my boss, Toto Wolff. Myself and Toto have a decent relationship, nothing special or anything. But I would be lying if I said he wasn't good looking. He gives me a comforting smile as I smile back. I focus back on the race as my nerves calm down just a tad bit.

All the sudden, Lewis shouts over the radio, "I'm losing power!" I frown and look at the stats. My eyes open wide as I see I forgot to active a switch this morning that ensures that power isn't lost throughout the race (A/N - this is complete bullshit but just roll with it). Lewis stops on the side of the track meaning he has DNF. I shake my head, knowing that everyone in this room knows I'm at fault.

"Nice going." Bono says as Toto shakes his head, "It happens guys, don't treat Y/N any different. If you do, then you don't belong in this team." Toto says as I look up at him. I felt terrible as I shake my head and look back at the screen. Time passes as I just watch the race, not really paying attention around me as I silently kill myself in my head. "Y/N, come with me. We have to talk." Toto says out of the blue as my blood turns cold as panic takes ahold of my body. I nod my head and follow him to one of the F1 conference rooms.

Nothing is in there except for a table and a few chairs. "Toto, I am so sorry. I don't know why I forgot about the switch. I ruined Lewis's race, as well as the team. I promise I won't ever forget again." I ramble on, afraid of what he has to say. "Y/N, it's really okay. Mistakes happen, and even so, I don't think we would've won that race." He says but I just scoff, "At least Lewis would've finished somewhere." I say as he shrugs, "It's okay, hun. We will get it next time. Lewis definitely understands, I have already spoken to him." He says as I nod, but I still feeling pretty shit to say the least.

Toto takes a step towards me before lifting my chin up with his index finger, "But you could easily make up for what you did." He says as I frown up at him. "Are you seriously using sex to let me keep my job?" I ask in disgust as he chuckles, "Definitely not." He says before pressing his lips to mine. In normal circumstances, I would pull away, but this is Toto Wolff.

I always fancied him and I just couldn't pull myself away from him. He pulls away from me as he caresses my cheek, "I like you Y/N. I would never use you for sex. If you don't want to continue, just tell me." He says as he smiles. "It's okay, I want to continue." I say as he nods, "As you wish, princess." He says before attaching his lips back to mine. The kiss turns heated real quick as he presses me against the table.

He picks me up before placing me on the table as he starts to undo my t-shirt. His lips move to my neck, pressing gentle kisses to my tender skin as he didn't want to leave marks since he didn't want people to know that I only got marks after talking to him. He slips my shirt over my shoulders, placing the thin material aside on the floor. He moves his head down, presses more harsher kisses to my covered breasts.

He quickly unclasp my bra before throwing them aside by my shirt. He takes my breast in one hand and the other in his mouth causing me to moan loudly. "Not too loud. We don't want people hearing you." He says as I nod and bite my lip. He continues for awhile, creating a wet patch on my panties. He stands up, letting go of my breast with a pop before turning his attention to my skirt.

He slips off my skirt as well as my panties in one go before stepping back and admiring me. "No touching." He warns as I frown. I still nod my head as he smiles before pushing me down to lay on the table. He spreads my legs open before he starts to tease me. He presses gentle kisses to my inner thighs, gently brushing his lips to my sensitive and soft skin. I look down and groan, "Please do something." I say but he just laughs.

"This is your punishment." He says as I sigh. I couldn't argue because in the end, I did ruin the race. He presses his large finger to my nub harshly as my back arches. He then moves his finger to my entrance, teasing the outside as I groan in frustration once again. Now I know what he meant about no touching because I would've moved him away and started doing everything myself.

He slowly inserts his finger before curling it and pulling it out slowly. My hands grip the edge of the table as he continues his slow movements, enjoying the feeling but hating the pace. I want to beg, but I know he won't do anything about it and would probably go even slower if I had to admit it. He suddenly attaches his lips to my nub, sucking on it slightly.

I moan softly, knowing that if I moaned too loudly he would possibly stop. He continues as I get closer to my orgasm. Toto seems to know this so he pulls out, causing a pleading whine to leave my lips. Toto smiles down at me, a smug smile attached to his thick lips. I sit up, impatient, as I unbutton his shirt before tossing it god knows where in this massive conference room.

I move my hands to his pants, palming him with my left hand as I undo his zipper with my right. I pull his pants down along with his underwear as his massive member springs up. My eyes widen at the sight, "Like what you see?" He asks as I chuckle. "Please just take me already." I state as he nods his head, clearly not able to wait any longer as well.

He pulls me to the edge of the table before slowly sliding inside of me. My face screws up as he stretches my walls as he lets out a soft moan, "Holy shit. You're so tight." He says before he starts with a slow pace. It hurts at the beginning, because of his size, but I get used to it as I grab his bicep. He seems to get what I want to say as he quickens his pace.

I bite my lips, trying my hardest not to moan but to no success. I moan loudly which causes Toto to stop. He pulls out of me, causing me to frown. Before I could argue with him, he pulls me off the table before turning me around and bending me over the table. "Please just shut up." He says as he enters me again. This time, his hand covers my mouth as he goes in much quicker and faster.

I moan into his hand as he hits the bundle of nerves inside me. My legs start to shake as his thrusts become sloppier. I feel him spill inside of me which leads to my orgasm. I moan loudly into his hand as he bites the back of my neck softly which luckily could be covered. He pulls out of me before rushing to his pocket, pulling out tissue. He cleans me up before grabbing mine as his clothes and hands it to me, "I'm sorry I told you to shut up." He says with guilt lacing his voice.

I chuckle as I take my clothes. I start getting dressed, "Please don't be. I actually really like it." I say feeling my cheeks heat up. "Maybe we should do this more often. Up to you though." Toto says, unsure of what my answer could be. "I'd love that. But I think a coffee date first would be the correct way of saying I'm sorry." I say as he nods his head, "That's sounds like a plan." He says as he pulls his shirt I've his head.

*****

So I watched an interview of Toto about an hour ago so I just needed to do this request as soon as I saw it. Idk how he does it, but he manages to look THAT good for no reason. I hope you guys are doing well. I'm getting my wisdoms out on Tuesday so y'all are either gonna get a lot of updates or none at all depending on how much pain I'm in. Stay safe lovies xx