Carlos Sainz (4)

use
verb
take, hold, or deploy (something) as a means of accomplishing or achieving something; employ.

Y/N - your name

"Wait, so you're sleeping with Carlos even though he has a girlfriend?" My best friend Bridget asks. I sigh as I put my head in my hands. "Yes." I say softly as I hear Bridget sigh. "I didn't think that you were like that, Y/N." she says as I look at her. "I know. Neither did I but it just happened one night."'I mumble as she rubs my back. "Has this only happened once?" I'm silent for awhile which she nods to, "That's answered my question."

I stand up and start pacing the room. "What should I do Bridget?" I ask my best friend as she shrugs. "First things first, you need to end what you two are doing." She says as I nod, "But I'm in love with him Bridget!" I shout as she shakes her head, "I know, Y/N but think about what you're doing to Isa." She says as I look down and let out a loud sigh. "You're right. Ugh, I'm such a slut." I say as I sit next to her. "Don't say that. You just love to much." She says as I look at her as we burst out laughing.

"Wow, way to make what I do sound good." I say but she shakes her head with a smile, "What you're doing is wrong, Y/N but in the end, Carlos is just as bad as you. Can you tell me how it started?" She asks as I nod and sit back in my couch. "Wait, I just wanna go get myself something to drink. I can tell this is gonna be a long story." She says as I roll my eyes. She grabs herself the bottle of wine and two glasses. "Thank you for considering me." I say as she chuckles softly and pours us some wine. "Okay, you may start." She says as I nod and sigh.

~

I was seated in Carlos's hotel room, waiting for him to return back from his interviews after his practice 1 and 2. I hear the door unlock as a smiling Carlos enters the room. "Hey Carlos! Practice looked good." I say as I stand up and hug my close family friend. He hugs me back tightly as his chin rests on the top of my head. "I know right! Wow, the car was on fire today." He says as he pulls away and smiles down at me.

Butterflies enter my stomach as his smile captivates me as I'm lost in a trance. "Earth to Y/N!" Carlos shouts as I shake my head and feel my cheeks heat up. "What you thinking about?" He asks as I shrug. "Nothing much." I mumble as I pull away from his embrace and go and sit back down on the hotel bed. He seems to brush what just happened and sits next to me on the bed, "So are you staying here again tonight?" He asks as he grab the remote to the TV.

"Yeah if that's not a problem." I say as I look at him. "Of course not! I love being able to spend time with my best friend." He says as I feel my heart slightly break. I give a tight smile as I look back at the TV to see that he has chosen a random movie to watch that I don't even know the name too.

We watch the movie in silence, mainly because I didn't wanna talk much. After awhile, a sex scene appears on TV. I feel my cheeks heat up as I hear a chuckle besides me. "Why are you so red?" Carlos questions as I shake my head, "I'm not blushing." I defend myself but that just makes Carlos laugh even harder. "If you could see just how red you are, you wouldn't even try and fight with me." He says as I scoff and look back at the TV.

I feel Carlos grab my wrist as he pulls me towards him. Carlos moves us so that he is on top of me. He sits down on my hips so I'm unable to move. "Hey!" I shout but it is soon replaced with giggles as he starts tickling me. I try and push him off but his left hand grabs both my wrists and pins them above my head. "Stop!" I beg as I feel tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard.

Carlos starts laughing in his high pitch laugh that he has clearly gotten from Lando as he pulls his hand away from tickling me. I huff and puff as I stare at Carlos. His eyes burn into mine as I feel my ears heat up. "You know Y/N, you're very beautiful." He says causing me to blush and look away from his intense stare. "Thank you Carlos. You're not bad yourself." I say as I look back at his face.

Before I could do anything else, Carlos's soft lips were placed on mine. I felt fireworks go off as Carlos's hand grips my waist tightly. He lets go of my wrists as his hand rests on my cheek. My hands move to his neck as I deepen the kiss by pulling him even closer than before. Reality hits me like a ton of bricks as I push Carlos off of me.

"I'm sorry Carlos but we can't do this." I say as I stand up to leave but I'm blocked off by a lustful Carlos. "I know Y/N but I can't just let you go after that." He says. I look down, not wanting to make eye contact with him any longer. I feel his index finger lift my chin up as I stare into his eyes. His lips are placed on mine once more but this time I don't bother pushing away as we both fall onto the bed.

~

"Not gonna lie, that night sound so steamy." Bridget says as I groan and gulp the last bit of my wine. "I need to tell him." I say as she nods. "Imagine being in Isa's shoes. If she found out, she would be devastated." Bridget says as I nod and stand up. "Must I call him here or must I go there?" I ask as she shrugs. "Whatever works best for you but I think you should go there. It's not a long walk." She says as I nod as grab my keys. "Don't break my house down."'I say as I walk out the front door.

I stand just outside of Carlos's home as I let out a shaky sigh. I ring the door bell and wait a few seconds until Carlos open the door with a big smile. "Y/N! What are you doing here?" "We need to talk." I say as I give him a small smile. He frowns but nods as he opens the door wider for me so I can come inside. I walk inside and walk straight to his lounge, sitting on his plush L-shaped couch.

He sits besides me as he grabs my hands, "What's wrong?" He asks as I look down. "We can't keep doing what we are doing." I say as I look at him. He frowns as he rubs my hands, "Where did this come from?" He questions as I shake my head, "Carlos, what we are doing isn't right. I can't handle this guilt anymore." I say as I hear him sigh.

"But what we have is special." "Carlos, it would be special if I wasn't your second choice. I feel like you're using me for sex." I say as I finally get what is bothering me off of my chest. I sigh and stand up, "I'm so in love with you Carlos but I refuse to be your second choice." I say as I make my way to his door. I feel a large hand grab my wrist as I pulled away from the door, "Please Y/N. Don't do this." He says. I shake my head as I pull my hand away, "We are meant for each other, Carlos. I think even the blind can see that but you're with Isa. I don't want to get in the middle of that." I say as I turn around and make my way out the door.

*****

Part 2??? Stay safe lovies!xx