Lando Norris (16)

jealous
/ˈdʒɛləs/
adjective
adjective: jealous
feeling or showing an envious resentment of someone or their achievements, possessions, or perceived advantages.

Y/N - your name

I walk hand in hand with Lando as we make our way to the McLaren garage. I look over at Lando, getting lost at how good he looks in the new suite, special for the Monaco race. The very light baby blue matching his skin tone oh so well. "Stop staring, hun. You're making it so obvious." He says as he looks down at me. Even his mask couldn't hide the smirk across his thick lips. "So I can't admire my handsome boyfriend?" I ask as he roles his eyes, "No, it's just those eyes do something else to me." He says with a wink, meaning exactly what I think he meant.

Before I could say anything, I accidentally bump into someone. "Oh shit, sorry." I say as I look up to be faced with Perez. "No problem, Y/N. How have you been by the way?" Checo asks as I chuckle. Him and I used to be great friends when I still worked for Racing Point. Since Racing Point changed, I decided to move to MotoGP for a change, but luckily we were off this weekend for the Monaco GP.

Him and I were just close friends, nothing more and nothing less. I was never exactly attracted to him and plus, he has a beautiful and kind wife anyway. Myself and Checo have always been the best of friends, but we were those friends that only spoke to each other when we saw each other. We didn't speak over the phone, no hanging out. Just saw each other at work when I still worked alongside him.

"Things have been good." I say as he nods his head, "Enjoying MotoGp more than Racing Point?" He asks with a wiggle of his thick eyebrows, "As much as I love MotoGP, Racing Point will always have a special place in my heart. How's everything going at RedBull?" I ask as I hear a sigh next to me. I look over at Lando who has his arms crossed over his chest, pouting like a little kid. "Sorry Checo, one second. Lando, go so long, hun. I'll be there in a few." I say as I give him a small smile, just poking through my mask. He nods his head without another word before he storms off.

I brush it off and let Checo speak, "It's been tricky for sure. A completely different car to the Racing Point." He says as I nod my head in agreement. "Unfortunately I have to run off. Chat soon, Y/N." he says before giving me a quick hug. "See you around!" I shout over my shoulder as I start walking away. I make my way to Lando's drivers room, knowing he will be in there doing small warm ups before the race.

As I am about to open the door, I hear muffled voices on the other side. I'm not nosy, but I couldn't help but listen in. "Mate, how can she flirt with Checo like that? I mean, I'm right there in front of her!" Lando shouts as I frown. "Lando, I'm sure they were just chatting like normal. Remember, they used to work for each other." I hear Jon say. "But mate, you didn't see what I saw. He even wiggled his eyebrows at her, for Christ sakes." Lando says as I hear a plop, probably Lando throwing himself on the couch.

"Stop being jealous, man. I know you have nothing to worry about." Jon says as I lean away from the door. I open the door to see exactly what I expected, Lando on the couch with Jon. "Alright, you're all warmed up. See you out on track." Jon says with a smile as he stands up and walks out, waving me goodbye. "You heard that, didn't you?" Lando asks as he avoids eye contact. "Every bit of it." I say as I make my way next to him. I sit down beside him as I grab his thigh and give it a squeeze.

"Baby, you don't need to be jealous." I say as he scoffs, "I'm not jealous." He says as I chuckle, "Then I guess the Pope isn't catholic. Come on now, I would never do anything to jeopardize our relationship. I love you too much to do that." I say as he chuckles, "Wow, you're really good with your words." He says as he looks up and faces me with a grin, "What can I say, I was always an A student in English for a reason." I say as I press a kiss to his cheek. "Now go and get another podium." I say as he nods and smiles at me.

-

And Lando did just that, he got another spot on the podium. Another third place to add to his collection he seemed to be racking up. Lando runs out of his car and jumps on the crew as they all pat his helmet, the ritual nowadays. I chuckle as Lando rips his helmet off and dashes towards me, spinning me around and around. "I am so proud of you." I say as I lean down and press my lips to his once my mask was down.

"I was definitely not gonna let Checo pass me." He says as I laugh loudly, "Not just because you didn't want him to take your third place, right?" I question, referring to earlier. "Well, I had to show him who's boss." Lando says as I shake my head but with a massive grin on my lips. "I love you so much." I say as I look up into his blue ocean eyes. "I love you too, shocking right?" He jokes as I roll my eyes.

I lean in and press my lips to his again, "Now go and get that god damn trophy and spray Carlos with champagne." I say as he nods his head and runs to wherever he has to go. I watch the champagne ceremony, admiring my boyfriend with his two friends. "Naw, a Carlando moment!" I shout loudly as everyone laughs at me. Lando looks over at me and sprays the champagne at me, "I heard that!" He shouts, making me and the crew laugh loudly.

*****

I really hope y'all liked this image. I just loved the ending. That Carlando moment had me smiling so much when they both got to be on the podium together for the first time. Felt like a proud mom moment. Hope you're all doing well! Stay safe lovies xx