Max Verstappen (10)

cheat
/tʃiːt/
verb
1.
act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage.

Warning: kinda dirty kinda not - also abuse kinda mentioned

Max grips onto my throat tightly, causing all the air to stop flowing into my lungs. I bite my lip, loving when he was rough in bed. Max had this effect on me and many other girls, he was a daddy and he knew it, and because he knew this, he would make sure he showed his power in bed.

I know it sounds bad, giving the man all the power in bed and having no say, but Max never over stepped the boundaries we set right at the beginning of our "relationship". Max always made sure I was okay with being rough, double checking every few minutes or just ensuring I was okay with it from the beginning, that's what I love most about Max.

Max continues to slam into me, making the little air I had left in my lungs escape my body. I bite my lip, enjoying the pain but also craving the air I desperately need. I feel my orgasm reach as I try and moan loudly but nothing comes out as Max grips tighter and attaches his lips to the small space on my neck not covered by his massive hand.

Max sucks hard on the tender skin as he groans loudly, indicating that he has also reached his orgasm. We both sit there for a moment, Max's hand still tightly gripped on my neck before he lets go and I take in a deep gulp of air, happy I can finally breathe. Max sighs as he pulls out and pulls me on top of his chest.

"Baby, I am so sorry if I hurt you. I just had a really tough day and I-" "Max, you didn't hurt me, don't worry. You know I like it rough." I say as I look up at him and smile. He leans down and presses a soft kiss to my lips. "I gotta go." I say but he groans, "Max, you know how my boyfriend gets if don't return home." I say as he sighs, "Please just leave him already. I know you don't wanna be with him." Max says as I sigh, "I wish it was that easy." I say as Max traces shapes on my back.

"You do know that if he lays a hand on you, I will kill him." Max says as I chuckle, "I know." "So then just leave him, Y/N." He says as I sigh, "I will soon, I promise." I say as I press my lips to his. I get out of his hotel bed and get dressed. I wave Max goodbye and blow him a kiss before I leave and make my way to my boyfriends house.

I know its not good to cheat on your boyfriend, but I had no choice. My boyfriend, Chris, didn't treat me right. He never physically abused me, trust me he would've already been dead because Max would've gotten a hold of him, but verbally he is super abusive.

Max and I started off as friends, being friends since we were kids, so when I told him about my relationship with Chris on our usual nightly walks around town, he knew just the way to show me how I am really mean to be treated and that was via sex. It wasn't just sex though, he would take me on nice dates and buy me sweet gifts as I would for him as well, but I couldn't leave Chris. If I did, I know he would hurt me.

I open the front door to see Chris with his arms crossed waiting by the front door. "Finally, the slut makes her way home. Where were you? Cheating on me again with Max?" He questions as I roll my eyes. This was ironic cause I know he cheats on me too with prostitutes. I have even caught him but he just said I was seeing things.

"Chris, I think we should end things." I say as he raises his eyebrows, "Say that again for me, princess." He says as he takes a step closer to me. "I said maybe we sho-" I am cut off by his hand colliding with my cheek. I fall to the ground as he laughs, "Hun, you're not going anywhere. You're mine." He says with a shrug as he pulls me up and throws me on the couch.

"But Chris, we don't love each other anymore. You sleep with other people and I am in love with someone else. I think for us to both be happy we should just move on." I say as he laughs loudly, "Please hun, you only love me and I know that." He says as he takes a sip of his beer. I sigh as I stand up, "I am leaving." I say as I make my way up to our bedroom. I start packing my clothes, Chris surprisingly not following me.

I walk downstairs to see him standing by the front door, "Leave hun, be my guest." He says as he opens the door for me. I walk to the door and look up at him, "Bye Chris. I hope you find someone." I say as I take a step out but I'm yanked backwards, falling to the ground. My suitcases fall all over the place, spilling some clothes.

"You really think you're going anywhere, slut?" He questions as he steps closer to me. "Look at this little bitch, grip marks and hickeys all over her throat. You like it rough with Max but not with me? Now, that's a little unfair, isn't it?" He questions as he pulls me up by my throat. He throws me against the wall as he starts undressing. I close my eyes, accepting that this might be the day I get raped.

But instead, I fall to the ground as the air re-enters my lungs. I open my eyes to see Max punching Chris. I try to stand up but I cant, way too weak. "Max stop!" I say as Max takes a final hit to Chris before looking at me. He rushes towards me and holds me close to his chest, "Don't worry, you're safe with me now." He says as I hear the police sirens approach my house.

-

Many hours pass as I am treated in the ambulance van. Max had to be taken for questioning, making sure this wasn't a false claim or anything. I look up to see Max pull up as I am being walked back to my house from the ambulance van to rest, "Don't worry, I got her." Max says as the lady nods her head and smiles down at me.

Max and I sit down on the couch, "How did you know?" I ask as Max looks down at me, "I was actually gonna come and speak to Chris. Glad I came because I saw you being strangled and I was just... so mad." He says, "Thanks hun. I love you." I say as I feel myself starting to tear up, "I love you too princess. I promise I will never hurt you." He says as he presses kisses to my head before we both fall asleep.

*****

Okay guys, hear me out, this didn't go where I wanted it to go haha. Like, I had no intention on writing this but it actually worked lol. Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed and I hope you're all doing well. Stay safe lovies xx.