Max Verstappen (7)

Anger management
Description
Anger management is a psycho-therapeutic program for anger prevention and control. It has been described as deploying anger successfully. Anger is frequently a result of frustration, or of feeling blocked or thwarted from something the subject feels is important

Y/N - your name

I get out of my car with a massive frown on my face, not exactly looking froward for the AA meeting. Was I forced to go to an AA meeting for anger management from my work? You bet I did. I will admit, I have a little bit of a temper and I tend to snap at people but in my defense, it's not my fault people do shit that pisses me off.

My boss told me that I should "cool off" and "relax a little bit more" and what better way to allow a person to "cool off" and "relax a bit more" then sending them to an AA meeting. I walk into the warm and cozy building and smile at the receptionist. "Hi! How may I help you?' She asks me with a very fake smile. "I'm here for the AA meeting. My name is Y/N." I say as she looks in the files and nods.

"Great! You're just on time. Right through that door." She says as she points at a massive door. I nod and smile at her, "Thank you." I say and walk to that door. "'You're just on time' well fuck me, as if I didn't purposely come here at the right time." I say to myself as I roll my eyes. I open the large door and walk into a massive hall with a small group of people in a circle, all with gloomy and unimpressed faces.

"Hi! I'm Larry, your mentor. Take a seat." He says with a calming voice and a small smile. I nod and sit next to a girl in a red dress and a guy with massive bags under his eyes. I smile at them as they give me a small smile. I look in front of me to be faced with the most handsome man I've ever seen. He was wearing black jeans with a black shirt and denim jacket. His hair was lightly gelled back and his blue eyes pieced through mine.

I give him a small smile as he returned it, making me blush lightly. "Alright. Let's go around in a circle and introduce ourselves and why we are here." Larry says as I hear a couple of sighs and murmurs. "Max, you start us off. Stand up and introduce yourself to us." Larry says as that handsome guy nods his head and stands up. "Hi, I'm Max and I'm here for anger issues." He says making me smile slightly, happy that I wasn't the only person in this room with anger issues.

Within minutes, it's my turn to stand up after that guy with bags under his eyes, Steve, told us he is here because he is afraid of sleep. I stand up and smile slight at everyone, hating that everyone's eyes were on me, "Hi umm I'm Y/N and I have anger issues." I say as I look at Max seeing him smile at me. "Nice to meet you Y/N." Larry say says I nod and sit back down.

The girl next to me stands up and shrugs, "I'm Kirsten and I'm addicted to sex." She says making a few of the people in the group spit out their water. "Umm, nice to meet you Kirsten." Larry says whilst shuffling awkwardly in his seat. I chuckle softly as she sits down, "It's not weird, right?" She asks me as I shake my head, "Not at all. You go queen." I say making her smile at me.

Once we were all done introducing ourselves to each other, Larry stands up and smiles at us, "Alright, so now we are gonna do some activities with each other. I'll put you guys in a 2 person group today and then next week we can expand. Y/N and Max, you guys are gonna be with each other since you two have the same issue." Larry says as he nods towards the corner of the hall, "Go sit there so long. I won't be long." He says as myself and Max nod our heads.

We stand up and make our way to the corner of the hall, "You know, I'm so glad I'm not the only person here with anger issues." He says making me chuckle. "Me too actually." I say making him chuckle. "Alright guys! So first we are gonna take a seat on the floor and sit back to back to each other. Then you guys are gonna talk about why you are suffering with this specific issue. If you can't pinpoint it, just think of some example and elaborate. I'll give you guys like 10-15 minutes." Larry says as we all nod and take a seat on the floor.

I sit with my back resting on Max's and can't help but feel my heart beat quicken at the touch. "So you go first?" He questions as I nod. "Sure." I say as I take a deep breath, "I think I'm this angry because I don't have patience for people. I mean, I don't like kids, I don't like stupid people but it's because I don't have patience, most likely because I grew up with a dad that didn't have any patience, especially with me." I say as I feel him nod his head, "That makes sense. I get you tho, kids annoy me too." He says making us both chuckle.

"And you?" I question as I hear him take a deep sigh. "My dad is quite... demanding. I race for a career and he just always wants the best and if I can't give him the best... he just gets mad at me and basically belittles me. I guess it just stems off of the fact that my dad was also a racer and expects me to be as good as him." He says as I feel my heart break, "I'm sorry Max. I'm sure you're a great driver. No matter what your dad says." I say as he chuckles, "Thank you, Y/N." he says making me smile.

As we were silent, we heard Kirsten speaking to Steve, "I guess I'm just a sex freak because of how good it feels, you know?" She questions as I notice Steve starting to drive off to sleep. Before he does, he jumps up with a loud scream, "Yeah, totally." He says as Kirsten thanks him. I laugh along with Max at the situation. "Can't say I've ever met a sex addictive before." I say making him laugh. "How do you know I'm not one?" He questions making me slap his arm as I turn around. "You haven't asked me yet so I'll take that as a good enough sign." I say as he turns around and smiles bright at me.

"Wanna go out tonight if your free?" He questions. I feel my cheeks heat up as I nod, "I'd love too. After this... shit, just give me your number and we can speak about it." I say as he laughs and nods his head, "Deal." He says smiling bright at me.

-

"And that kids, is how I met your mother." Max finishes making our oldest daughter and our youngest son sigh, "Wow, all because you guys are angry." Y/D/N says making me scoff. I pull her closer to me on her bed as she starts giggling as I start tickling her. "I can't believe you guys hate children yet had us." Y/S/N says making Max laugh and pull him closer to him on his bed. "You guys are just special." He says as he places a kiss to their heads.

"Alright, see you two bananas tomorrow. Sleep well." I say as I kiss both of their foreheads, Max following my movements as we move to their door. "Night mommy and daddy. Love you." They both say making me smile. "Love you too guys." I say as I blow them a kiss. I switch off their light as myself and Max walk out their room. "I love you." He says making me chuckle, "I love you too, anger issues." I say as he scoffs, "Now no sex." He says earning him a smack on his chest, "The kids can hear you." "Oh well." He says as he sends me a wink.

I roll my eyes and grab his hand, "Just hurry up." I say making him chuckle as we run like two teenagers up the stairs.

*****

I LOVE this. Imagine you being angry blesses you with a god, Max. Anyways, hope y'all enjoyed! Stay safe lovies xx