(P) Lewis Hamilton (9)

reunite
/riːjʊˈnʌɪt/
verb
come together or cause to come together again after a period of separation or disunity.

Y/N - your name

"You got started without me."

Warning: Smut😮

I walk into my shared home with Lewis with a loud sigh. Man, I was exhausted. Exhausted and horny, and the worst thing about it was Lewis wasn't here to do anything about it. As much as he loves his job, including me, I can't help but hate how demanding it is. I never see him and I miss him so god damn much, especially today in my horny state.

I walk up the stairs and straight into our shared bedroom to see the bed empty. Usually, Lewis would be home, laying in bed with a warm smile spread across his lips. I throw myself on the bed and look up at the ceiling, "Well, I guess if Lewis isn't here, might as well do something myself." I say out loud to myself  as I reach over to the side table and take out my vibrator.

To be honest with you, I don't use it often. I never feel that horny anyway. And if I do, Lewis is normally here to help me out. I slip off my jeans and pull my buttoned up shirt over my head. I switch the vibrator on whilst biting my lip, feeling myself getting wetter and wetter desperately needing a release.

I move my panties aside as I place it against my core. I let out a loud moan as I throw my head back. I imagine it being Lewis, eating me out as he hums causing vibrations flow through my body. I moan louder as I push it in, feeling my toes curl as my walls stretch around the vibrating pink rubber. I feel myself growing closer to my orgasm until someone clearing their throats catches my attention.

"You got started without me." Lewis says as I open my eyes wide as I look at him. "Babe? I didn't know you'd be home today." I say as I pull the vibrator out of me as I stare at him. "I'm quite glad I did. I see you missed me." He says as he motions towards the vibrator. "Maybe." I say with a shrug as he smiles down at me. He walks towards me and moves to tower over me. "I missed you, hun." He says as he leans over me. "I missed you too." I say as I look into his chocolate brown eyes.

Lewis leans down and smashes his lips against mine, pushing his tongue through and showing his dominance. I push the dildo aside as my hands roam all over his body. Lewis strips until he is left in his white boxers, allowing me to see the outline of his member through the sheer material. I bite my lip as I look from his member to his eyes. Lewis looks over to the dildo before grabbing it, smiling down at me.

Lewis moves and quickly takes off my bra before tossing it somewhere in the room. Lewis turns the vibrator on as he moves it to my breasts, pressing it lightly on my nipple. I moan softly at the feeling whilst he pulls my underwear off. He moves the dildo down my body and presses it harshly on my nub. I moan loudly as my back arches. I was close, feeling my stomach burn at the feeling. But Lewis pulls the vibrator away.

I look at him as he presses his lips to mine. He enters me as I moan into his mouth, my walls stretching around him. Lewis moves slowly but quickens as minutes pass by. We are both moaning messes as the headboard bangs against the plain white walls. I moan his name out whilst he whispers sweet nothings into my ear, pressing short kisses to my ear and shoulder.

I explode as I scratch down his back, my head falling back as I feel him spill inside me with a final grunt. Lewis pulls out of me and lays beside me. "Wow, I missed that so much more than I expected." He says as I chuckle softly. "I'm glad you're back." I say as I move to cuddle his large frame. "I'm glad too. Next time you're coming with. I can't bare to be away from you for too long." He says as I feel him press a kiss to my forehead. I smile as I drift off to sleep, happy to be in his arms once again.

*****

Y'all when I tell you I couldn't write this for such a long time for some reason oh but it's funny what happens when the power goes out. Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed. Love you lots lovies xx