Lando Norris (1)

scream
/skriːm/
verb
give a long, loud, piercing cry or cries expressing extreme emotion or pain.

Y/N - your name

I rinse the plate off as I put it in the dish rack to dry. I go to grab another plate until I hear a bloodcurdling scream. I drop the plate in shock a it shatters into thousand of pieces. I run quickly to see why Lando was screaming. I knew he often screamed because of his games whether he was angry, happy or even genuinely scared but this scream was very different.

As I reach the top of the stairs, he comes flying out of his room, knocking me in the process. We both go tumbling down the stairs as I land on top of him once we reach the bottom of the steps. "Ouch." I say softly as I roll off of him. Lando doesn't even batter an eyelash to me a he gets up quickly and grabs the vacuum. "It's fine. I'll just snap my back in place." I said as I glared at the pale boy infront of me. He really looks as if he has seen a ghost.

"I'm so sorry babe but I have to go back upstairs." He said as he kissed my cheek quickly and picked the vacuum up and ran upstairs, almost falling back down the stairs in the process. "Why?!" I shouted after him but I was to late as he turned the vacuum on. He screamed again as I sighed and walked upstairs knowing that there wasn't any real danger.

I walk into the room to have the vacuum come hurdling my way. I duck as I stare at Lando in disbelief. "Lando, watch it!" I shouted as he screamed and tackled me over. I looked where I was standing and saw a giant hornet. "Oh." I said softly as he screamed again as it started coming back our way. I heard all of his friends laughing from his headphones as I let out a sigh.

"Lando, get off of me so I can kill it." I said as he shook his head. "I'm not letting you get stung." He said as he stood up and grabbed the vacuum once again. "Babe, just calm down-" "Oh my god! There is two of them!" He screamed as I looked to the wall where another one was sitting. I shake my head as I bit my lip from laughing.

After all the years I've dated this nut job, I have never seen him this scared before. Yes, he is more than just petrified of bugs, spider, snakes and obviously Carlos but I have never dealt with him acting like this. I was scared of bugs and spiders of course but I knew it had to be one of us who would have to get rid of them and that sure as hell wasn't gonna be Lando.

I walk down stairs and grab a paper towel as I hear him scream again. I take this time to laugh at him as his screams honestly sounded like a little girl in a horror film. I walk back upstairs as I see him throwing his shoes to the wall. He lets out another scream as he clean misses the hornets and it instead comes and flies straight towards him. I laugh as I shake my head.

He runs towards me as the hornet comes my way. "Lando! Don't let it come to me now!" I shout at him as I hear Matt laugh at me. I move calmly to the right as it flies right past me. Lando grabs the vacuum and smacks the hornet. It comes flying to my feet as it wiggles a bit but then stops moving. "Ha!" Lando shouts as he starts the vacuum and sucks it up.

I shake my head as I wipe up some of the blood it leaked onto the floor. "Now where is the other bastard?" He question as he turned around. I let out a loud laugh as he looked at me. "It's not that funny Y/N!" He shouted but I shook my head and put my hand up. "I'm laughing at the fact that you look like a ghost buster." I say in between laughter as he shakes his head at me. I hear his friend laugh again as I shake my head and wipe the tears from my eyes.

"You're just jealous I'm this sexy of a ghost buster." He said as he posed which caused me to laugh even harder. He laughed softly as he turned around. "Ah! It's here!" He shouted as he tried smacking the hornet with no success. I quickly grab the paper towel and wait for the hornet to sit on the wall. I then grab the hornet with the paper towel and I throw it outside with a shake as I hated touching them.

"My hero!" Lando shouted as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders from the back as I chuckled. "Your welcome." I said as he kissed my cheek. "And your welcome Matt, now he's not screaming in your ears." I said as I heard a faint thank you from Matt. "Now I'm gonna carry on washing dishes. Next time, just call me instead of being the right old drama queen you are." I said to Lando as he gave me a smile.

"You know you love this drama queen." He said as he kissed my lips. "Yes, I do." I said as I kissed his lips again. "Eww. Get a room!" I heard from his headphones as I laughed and smacked his bum on the way out. He sent me a cheeky smile and wink as I shook my head and walked back down to the kitchen.

I picked up the broken plate as I threw it in the dustbin. I carried on washing the dishes as I reached for a glass to get some water. I turned around to walk to the fridge until I heard another bloodcurdling scream. "Oh my god." I said softly to myself as I placed the glass down and walked up to the room again. "It's back!" He screamed which caused me to laugh and somehow fall in love with this muppet even more.

*****

Hey guys! I really hope you enjoyed. I am so happy that I am able to finally start this book. With all the school work, I have struggled making enough chapters to post as well as maintain my other two books. I am still quite new to the sport F1 but absolutely adore it so far as I have started watching it. If I do make a mistake, by all means let me know! Remember to vote if you enjoyed. If you love football, remember to look at my other two books that are dedicated to football. Stay safe!